- (15)Complete SystemsOldsmobile Ninety-Eight
- (126)HeadersOldsmobile Ninety-Eight
- (99)Catalytic ConvertersOldsmobile Ninety-Eight
- (187)MufflersOldsmobile Ninety-Eight
- (80)Exhaust TipsOldsmobile Ninety-Eight
- (106)Exhaust PipesOldsmobile Ninety-Eight
- (178)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsOldsmobile Ninety-Eight
- (519)Emission ControlOldsmobile Ninety-Eight
- (45)Performance ChipsOldsmobile Ninety-Eight
Give your Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight new life by outfitting it with a brand new performance exhaust system. Built specifically for the Ninety-Eight engine, these custom exhaust systems open up the passageway for trapped exhaust gases to escape from the engine, freeing much needed space for clean air and fuel to make its way into the engine. Buy the finest quality of exhaust systems from CARiD and enjoy the widest selection. CARiD has an exhaust for every Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight and it’s very easy to find one that is a perfect match for your car. All Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight exhaust systems on sale here are carefully chosen for their quality and excellence in operation. With the right exhaust system, you won’t struggle with getting it to fit into your Ninety-Eight engine cylinders since it is built to fit right in. Anticipate between 5% and 10% additional power when you install a custom exhaust system into your Ninety-Eight.
Sound improvement is the other major difference a custom Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight exhaust system will make in your car. All the exhausts sold at CARiD are specially engineered to give a deep roar that belies the car’s age. Each exhaust note is audible through the audio pulses activated whenever you accelerate and decelerate. You will also be taken in by how modern the rear end of the Ninety-Eight looks courtesy of the polished exhaust tips. Buying a brand new custom exhaust Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight exhaust system saves you the hassle of ever going back to the store for another exhaust system because it’s a unit designed to last. Made from the sturdiest stainless steel and assembled together in a lock-in design that prevents leaks, it’s an exhaust system that will serve you all the years you own the Ninety-Eight. Now, that’s real value for money!
- Spec-D® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Spec-D. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$13.36 - $623.00
- Dynatech® Mid Length Modified HeadersThese Small Block Chevy Mid Length Modified Headers have been designed for use with straight or angle plug heads and standard Chevy engines. The Mid Length design promotes excellent torque throughout the RPM range. CNC Laser Cut...$239.99 - $309.99
- Dynatech® IMCA Modified HeadersMild Steel IMCA Modified Headers by Dynatech. 1 Pair. These Small Block Chevy Modified Headers have been designed for use with standard Chevy engines. CNC Laser Cut Flanges and optimized tube length for best overall performance. 17...$269.99 - $329.99
- Dynatech® 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers by Dynatech. These 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers have been designed specifically for use with 604 Crate Engines. Special designed port to get the most power out of your Crate...$379.99
- Dynatech® Dirt Late Model HeadersDirt Late Model Headers by Dynatech. These Long Tube Dirt Late Model Headers are designed for use with standard Chevy engines. The Long Tube design promotes excellent torque throughout the RPM range. CNC Laser Cut Flanges and...$309.99 - $374.99
- Dynatech® Long Tube Pavement Late Model HeadersLong Tube Pavement Late Model Headers by Dynatech. These Long Tube Pavement Late Model Headers are designed for use with Standard Chevy engines. The Long Tube design promotes excellent torque throughout the RPM range. Slip-on style...$389.99 - $399.99
- Dynatech® 604 Crate Engine Stainless Steel Dirt Late Model Headers Kit604 Crate Engine Stainless Steel Dirt Late Model Headers by Dynatech.$924.99
- Patriot Exhaust® Tight Tuck Street Rod HeadersTight Tuck Street Rod Headers by Patriot Exhaust. Tight Tuck headers are the solution to many problems associated with engine swaps in modern street rods. Tight Tucks fit in the tightest of engine compartments and clear most stock...$195.71 - $500.24
- Patriot Exhaust® Raw Steel Bucket Sprint Car Style HeadersRaw Steel Bucket Sprint Car Style Headers, 1 5/8" Tubes, 3 1/2" Collector by Patriot Exhaust.$245.33
- Schoenfeld Headers® Tri-Y HeadersTri-Y Headers by Schoenfeld Headers.$341.20 - $699.46
- Schoenfeld Headers® Conventional Crossover HeadersConventional Crossover Tri-Y Headers by Schoenfeld Headers. 4 Into 2 Into 1 Tube Configuration for Increased Torque.$263.20 - $671.84
- Schoenfeld Headers® Dirt Late Model HeadersDirt Late Model Headers by Schoenfeld Headers. Comes in a set. Includes Bolts/Studs, Gaskets. Header made from Steel.$263.20 - $745.48
- Schoenfeld Headers® D.I.R.T Modified HeadersD.I.R.T Modified Headers by Schoenfeld Headers.$263.20 - $302.20
- Schoenfeld Headers® "H" Style Conventional Crossover Headers"H" Style Conventional Crossover Headers by Schoenfeld Headers, 1 Pair. Includes Bolts/Studs, Gaskets. Header made from Steel.$263.20 - $302.20
- Schoenfeld Headers® Demolition Derby HeadersDemolition Derby Headers by Schoenfeld Headers.$136.84
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.