- (8)Complete SystemsOldsmobile Calais
- (163)HeadersOldsmobile Calais
- (118)Catalytic ConvertersOldsmobile Calais
- (235)MufflersOldsmobile Calais
- (122)Exhaust TipsOldsmobile Calais
- (160)Exhaust PipesOldsmobile Calais
- (170)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsOldsmobile Calais
- (437)Emission ControlOldsmobile Calais
- (56)Performance ChipsOldsmobile Calais
Hoping to use your Oldsmobile Calais for several years more? Make the experience worthwhile by outfitting it with a custom built exhaust system. It will make a huge difference in how the car drives and the quality of ride you get. Custom Oldsmobile Calais exhaust systems are nothing like the stock exhaust. Made using the latest technology, they possess exhaust scavenging abilities that are absent in the stock exhaust system. Specifically built to maximize the flow of exhaust gases, they work towards boosting engine power output by creating room for clean air and fuel to flow into the engine. Buy your Oldsmobile Calais exhaust system from CARiD and enjoy choosing from dozens of superior quality options available. From direct replacement exhausts to and specific exhaust components such as mufflers, catalytic converters, tail pipes, headers and performance tips, there are plenty of exhaust products to choose from.
Expect a minimum of 5% in power gains and a similar increase in torque. With the extra power and torque, your Calais will defy all inhibitions to become the new champion of the road. And the good thing about the Calais really tries to outdo itself in all kinds of roads. By pumping up its engine power and furnishing it with towing muscle, the custom exhaust system just makes it better! If you’ve always wanted to give your Oldsmobile Calais a new sound, a custom exhaust system gives you the perfect opportunity to do so. What you’ll get when you’ve fixed the exhaust in place is a smooth pronounced roar which is much more pleasant on the ear. You may have resigned to the fact that with your Oldsmobile Calais having seen better years, cabin noise is inevitable. But a custom exhaust system will surprise you by how it ably blocks all vibrations so that if there is any noise coming through to the cabin, it’s from elsewhere and not the engine!
- Flowmaster® American Thunder Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Exhaust System by Flowmaster. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4".$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Spec-D® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Spec-D. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$13.36 - $623.00
- Flowtech® Afterburner HeaderAfterburner Series Headers by Flowtech. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will...$232.95 - $427.95
- Flowtech® Performance Long Tube HeaderPerformance Long Tube Header by Flowtech. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will...$146.95 - $1,099.95
- Flowtech® Mid-Length HeaderMid-Length Header by Flowtech. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will last a...$146.95 - $316.95
- Flowtech® Performance Shorty HeaderPerformance Shorty Header by Flowtech. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will last...$149.95 - $559.95
- Hooker® Competition Long Tube Performance HeaderCompetition Long Tube Performance Header by Hooker. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...$188.95 - $669.95
- Hooker® Competition Shorty Performance HeaderCompetition Shorty Performance Header by Hooker. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will last...$179.95 - $592.95
- Hooker® Super Competition Long Tube Performance HeaderSuper Competition Long Tube Performance Header by Hooker. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker...$460.95 - $1,035.95
- Dynatech® 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers by Dynatech. These 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers have been designed specifically for use with 604 Crate Engines. Special designed port to get the most power out of your Crate...$379.99
- Dynatech® Dirt Late Model HeadersDirt Late Model Headers by Dynatech. These Long Tube Dirt Late Model Headers are designed for use with standard Chevy engines. The Long Tube design promotes excellent torque throughout the RPM range. CNC Laser Cut Flanges and...$309.99 - $374.99
- Dynatech® Long Tube Pavement Late Model HeadersLong Tube Pavement Late Model Headers by Dynatech. These Long Tube Pavement Late Model Headers are designed for use with Standard Chevy engines. The Long Tube design promotes excellent torque throughout the RPM range. Slip-on style...$389.99 - $399.99
- Dynatech® 604 Crate Engine Stainless Steel Dirt Late Model Headers Kit604 Crate Engine Stainless Steel Dirt Late Model Headers by Dynatech.$924.99
- Schoenfeld Headers® Tri-Y HeadersTri-Y Headers by Schoenfeld Headers.$341.20 - $699.46
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.