The Silvia is sold across the world because it’s comfortable, has lots of features and handles like very few other vehicles on the road. That means that you want yours to be running at its best so that you can continue to get a thrill every time you take it out of the garage and the only way to achieve this goal is to install the right performance upgrades. Our Nissan Silvia air intakes are a great place to start and they can perfectly complement current or future upgrades.
Since the engine in your vehicle runs on a combination of air and fuel your air intake is extremely important and getting the right intake is even more important. There are different types of intakes like the cold air one that will take air from a different location so that you get cooler air into your engine which is easier to burn or the short ram intake which uses a straighter pipe so that your engine gets a higher volume of air. We have what you need to get the right performance and we have it all at low prices!
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airCustom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle$136.99 - $474.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$169.15 - $378.25
- GReddy® Airinx™ Suction KitAirinx™ Suction Kit by GReddy®. Airinx Air Intake Kits, are complete vehicle specific systems. They are broken down into two main types. One is a simple to install Airinx combination with a one-piece molded internal funnel and...$256.50 - $1,140.00
- GReddy® Airinx™ Intake KitAirinx™ Intake Kit by GReddy®. Airinx Air Intake Kits, are complete vehicle specific systems. They are broken down into two main types. One is a simple to install Airinx combination with a one-piece molded internal funnel and...Long-life 3 Dimension filter design with two layer filtering systemImproved durst collection and filtration performance$93.10
- Spectre Performance® Air Intake KitAir Intake Kit by Spectre Performance®. Give your engine a full dose of cool air when it needs it. Replace your restrictive air box and filter element with this polished aluminum tubing and lifetime cleanable low-restriction air...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$50.24 - $509.99
- HKS® Super Power Flow Reloaded KitSuper Power Flow Reloaded Kit by HKS®. Ambient exposure type air cleaner has larger area of induction inlet that increases intake air volume. Engine horsepower and torque will be more than panel filters. Without air cleaner box,...Frame SupportIt fits to aluminum back plate softly and fixes Super Stealth Frame firmly. It will also be a guide for filter to surface of the hemisphere that make easy for replacement work of the filter.$132.16 - $392.35
- HKS® Racing Suction Reloaded KitRacing Suction Reloaded Kit by HKS®. With stock suction system, induction air hit to corrugated portion of hose and makes swirl and resistance. The specially designed pipe reduces corrugated portion and gap inside pipe to make air...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$280.84 - $1,321.60
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe®. Filter Series: Pro 5R. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on top and bottom, this high flow, oiled OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper filter for improved horsepower and...Improves airflow for better performance and accelerationPre-oiled, washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty$46.95 - $116.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe®. Filter Series: Pro Dry S. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on top and bottom, this high flow "oil-free" OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper filter for improved...Improves airflow for better performance and accelerationOil-free for easy quick servicing and yet washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty$49.95 - $98.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Racing Pro Guard 7 Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe®. Filter Series: Pro Guard 7. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on top and bottom, this high flow oiled OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper filter for improved horsepower...Improves airflow for better performance and accelerationPre-oiled, washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty$83.95 - $116.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Guard 7 Air FilterMagnum Flow Pro Guard 7 Air Filter by aFe®. This Pro Guard 7 performance air filter outflows the factory intake by 44%. The “Inverted” design of this unique OE replacement filter fully utilized the space in the stock air box...Improves airflow for better performance and accelerationPre-oiled, washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty$34.95 - $127.95
- APEXi® Performance Air FiltersPerformance Air Filters by APEXi®. Some manufacturers of performance air filters make aggressive claims about their filter's ability to make power, but leave out the fact that their filters are not effective at filtering dust and...Progressive-density filter element improves power and efficiency, without compromising ability to filter dust and dirtDry-type filter element requires no oiling, and will not foul air flow sensors$35.81 - $61.04
- HKS® Super Hybrid FilterSuper Hybrid Filter by HKS®. 3 layered filter divides, collects intake air and smoothes air flow. It enables quick response that is required for sport filter. Newly developed Non-woven fabric is the first layer that collects large...With high strength double frame, strong frame can be used for high horsepower.Shape of re-designed top frame enables smooth air flow.$30.63 - $66.50
- S&B® Filters Air FilterFilters Air Filter by S&B®. All S&B air filters maintain high air flow characteristics designed to increase horsepower and acceleration. Each filter S&B produces is manufactured to the highest standards and submitted for CARB...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$24.91 - $112.77
- GReddy® Intake Manifold PlenumIntake Manifold Plenum by GReddy®. GReddy Intake Plenums are designed to maximize performance in highly tuned engines. The fine cast-aluminum intake manifolds allow for large volumes of air to get evenly distributed to the...More airflow to the turbine thus increasing engine efficiently.Complete installation kit.$133.00 - $2,940.25
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00