- 200SX Dash Kits
- 240SX Dash Kits
- 300ZX Dash Kits
- 350Z Dash Kits
- 370Z Dash Kits
- Altima Dash Kits
- Armada Dash Kits
- Cube Dash Kits
- Frontier Dash Kits
- GT-R Dash Kits
- Juke Dash Kits
- Leaf Dash Kits
- Maxima Dash Kits
- Micra Dash Kits
- Murano Dash Kits
- NV Dash Kits
- Pathfinder Dash Kits
- Pick Up Dash Kits
Nissan drivers usually know how to make a statement. They just always seem to know how to inflict a whole new level of style onto their vehicles in every which way possible. When this is the case, Nissan Wood Grain is far and away one of the most popular ways to go custom and we’ve got the selection that keeps them satisfied. CARiD.com is your “One Stop” for Nissan Wood Grain Dash Kits that bring your interior to life in a whole new way! OEM Factory-Woods, Real Wood Veneers, Real Carbon Fiber, Synthetics, and every other kind of finish you could imagine are on-call here in the highest quality available. That means big-time names like Sherwood™, B&I, and WOW Trim just to get you started. Each Nissan Dash Kit is also professionally treated to guard against UV rays, dust, and debris. You receive a lifetime of interior style for your vehicle with the warranty to prove it! Some drivers know how to make the most out of their rides. A Nissan Wood Dash never disappoints…
Take your pick from an assortment of finishes streaming from elegant to aggressive – your style, your vehicle, YOUR CHOICE. Every Nissan Wood Dash is a fast and easy installation, as well. Backed by automotive-grade 3M adhesive, it’s just a “peel & stick” application most every driver can handle. The precise fitments along with the uncompromising durability you need are guaranteed. We take this seriously and know you expect the best from us. With all of the latest releases for more models than anywhere else at the best value around, we think we’re on the right track! Don’t leave your ride bare and bland any longer. There’s no need to. Your Nissan Wood Dash Kit lives on forever. Choose yours at CARiD.com today!
- Remin® Wood Dash KitWood Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real and...$19.50 - $618.55
- Remin® Carbon Fiber Dash KitCarbon Fiber Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real...$19.50 - $618.55
- Remin® Aluminum Dash KitAluminum Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real and...$19.50 - $618.55
- Remin® Exterior KitExterior Trim Kit by Remin®. Available in various trim finishes including aluminum and carbon fiber. Remin is unique in offering an exterior kit with colors and materials matching the interior dash kits. This provides opportunities...$15.60 - $304.20
- Metra® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by Metra®. When a precise fit, stylish look, and reliable performance is a must, turn to this stereo dash kit designed to perfectly fit the factory dash contours of your vehicle, with no gaps between the dash and...$10.08 - $641.70
- Scosche® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by Scosche®. The Scosche mission is to produce edge, innovative accessories with competitive pricing. To understand the consumer and create Scosche products they will enjoy manufactured with the American ingenuity...$4.95 - $399.95
- American International® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by American International®. Only the finest raw materials and state-of-art technologies are used to produce these vital mounting and cosmetic solutions that render a vehicle dashboard into an attractive showplace of...$5.64 - $121.28
Guides & Articles
- Interior AccessoriesMolded vs Flat Dash KitsThere are two types of dashboard kits available on the market today: flat and molded. The difference between these two is based on the shape of the dashboard a vehicle has. Some cars are coming out with a flat panel while others have a board that is curved around the edges or in 3D shapes. Correspondingly, molded dash kits are suitable for the latter kind of the dashboard, whereas flat dash kits are perfect for the first-mentioned type.
- Interior AccessoriesIs It Difficult to Install a Dash Kit?Installing a dash kit is not that difficult. It is in fact quite easy if you just observe a couple of key points. Most important of all is cleaning the surfaces destined for beautification. Before you start peeling off the protective liner from the adhesive, you should “Dry fit” all the pieces. Wear rubber gloves when you apply the adhesive promoter, so you don’t get sticky fingers.
- Interior AccessoriesAre Real Wood Dash Kits Better Than Synthetic Wood Kits?Many people think that the genuine material always is better than materials imitating other materials. Even if the real wood is encased in plastic materials it cannot be completely isolated from the environment. Modern synthetic wood materials are so similar to the original that it takes the eye of a true expert to tell them apart.
Nissan Custom Dash Kits Reviews
2013 Nissan Juke