- Bushwacker® Extend-A-Fender FlaresExtend-A-Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. These are a perfect investment for additional tire coverage required for larger wheel and tire packages. Made of flexible and ultra-durable Dura-Flex 2000 plastic, these fender flares ensure...Extra tire coverage for effective protection from road debrisSpecially designed for bigger wheel and tire combos$169.99 - $499.99
- Bushwacker® Pocket Style Fender FlaresPocket Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Replace your OEM fenders with the hardcore, pocket-style debris protectors and give your vehicle that aggressive, rugged appearance you were looking for. Specifically designed for moderate...Extended tire coverage to reflect road debrisSpecifically designed for mid- and large-sized wheel and tire combos$179.99 - $899.99
- Bushwacker® Boss Pocket Style™ Fender FlaresBoss Pocket Style™ Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Boss™ Pocket Style® Fender Flares are made in the USA from our thick, warp-resistant Dura-Flex® 2000 material, tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail....Extended tire coverage to reflect road debrisProtecting the vehicle from dirt and debris.$249.99 - $849.99
- Stampede® Ruff Riderz™ Fender FlaresRuff Riderz™ Fender Flares by Stampede®. Bold Riveted-Look Fender Flares. Go for the "bolted" look without the work. You'll find the perfect fit, while adding a tough, aggressive look.Bold Riveted-Look Fender FlaresExtra tough Tri-Blend™ material$227.00 - $528.76
- Stampede® Trail Riderz™ Fender FlaresTrail Riderz™ Fender Flares by Stampede®. Extended Fender Flares - Stylish and Practical! Stampede's Fender Flares offer a custom look. Meticulously engineered for a perfect fit!Extended Fender FlaresExtra tough Tri-Blend™ material$219.51 - $504.70
- EGR® Bolt-On Style Fender FlaresBolt-On Style Fender Flares by EGR®. To dress your SUV or truck with a strong masculine look and make a distinctive personal statement, go with these great add-ons offered at a more than affordable price. The EGR Bolt-On Style...Installation using clips and existing factory holesProtect your vehicle's fenders from road rubble and kicked-up filth$196.79 - $509.15
- EGR® Rugged Fender FlaresRugged Fender Flares by EGR®. If you're tired being one of those many vehicles that are hard to distinguish from each other, it's high time you ordered and installed these premium quality parts by EGR. Featuring a no-drill fixing...Protect your vehicle's fenders from road rubble and kicked-up filthAdd a stylish finishing touch to its overall appearance$184.10 - $444.17
- Duraflex® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Duraflex®. Duraflex combines fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins to obtain its unique features. Because of these features, Duraflex aero parts obtain a much higher durability rate than the average fiberglass...Stylish and aerodynamicHigh Quality 6 oz. Fiberglass$71.10 - $1,465.25
- RI® Fender FlaresFender Flares by RI®. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. They install easily with 3M™ double-sided tape, so you’ll be enjoying your vehicle’s new style in minutes.Gives your car a distinct lookAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$148.75 - $299.88
- Street Scene® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Street Scene®. Get extra protection against kicked-up filth and road debris. The accessories are made of the highest grade material to ensure the utmost performance and provide a one-of-a-kind appearance.Boost your vehicle’s factory styleKeep the wheels from flinging mud and dirt up$204.97 - $660.84
- AIT Racing® Fender FlaresFender Flares by AIT Racing®. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.Great qualityImpressive design$168.00
- Warn® 4X Fender Flares4X Fender Flares by Warn®. Protect your rig with the aggressive look of Warn 4X flares. You'll keep mud from splashing and stones from scratching your truck, SUV, or Jeep, while giving it a bolder look. Created from Armor Guard, a...Great custom lookNo drilling required$159.99 - $223.99
- Bushwacker® Extend-A-Fender™ Fender FlaresNissan Titan 2004, Extend-A-Fender™ Fender Flares by Bushwacker®, OE Matte Black. These are a perfect investment for additional tire coverage required for larger wheel and tire packages. Made of flexible and ultra-durable...Extra tire coverage for effective protection from road debrisSpecially designed for bigger wheel and tire combos$219.99 - $429.99
- Bushwacker® Boss Pocket Style™ Front and Rear Fender FlaresNissan Frontier 2005, Boss Pocket Style™ Front and Rear Fender Flares by Bushwacker®, 4-Pieces Set, OE Matte Black. Tire Coverage: 0.5" Front, 0.5" Rear, Flare Height: 6.5" Front, 6" Rear. Boss™ Pocket Style® Fender Flares are...Extended tire coverage to reflect road debrisProtecting the vehicle from dirt and debris.$499.99
- Bushwacker® Boss Pocket Style™ Front and Rear Fender FlaresNissan Frontier 2006, Boss Pocket Style™ Front and Rear Fender Flares by Bushwacker®, 4-Pieces Set, OE Matte Black. Tire Coverage: 0.5" Front, 0.5" Rear, Flare Height: 6.5" Front, 6" Rear. Boss™ Pocket Style® Fender Flares are...Extended tire coverage to reflect road debrisProtecting the vehicle from dirt and debris.$499.99
Nissan is a manufacturer that understands its customers and they demonstrate this by providing vehicles that are useful, fun and enjoyable. Once you own one it becomes your responsibility to look after it as it looks after you, and a part of this is making sure it’s visually appealing to all who see it. You want it to make the right impressions on everyone you pass which is where aftermarket accessories enter the picture, and we have what you need for the right look including a set of Nissan fender flares!
After installing your new fender flares you will find that not only do they look stunning, but they can save your paintwork from a serious amount of damage by limiting the amount of dirt, mud and other substances that are kicked up by your tires. Each type of fender flare suits different purposes, and each is also suited to different tastes, so we have a variety of them from street style to wide and all in between. Your budget will thank you because we even have fantastic prices to ensure you get the value for every dollar that you deserve!
Guides & Articles
- Fender FlaresNo-drill Fender Flares are So Easy to Install!Have you ever seen another truck like yours and thought, "It looks the same as mine, but more…rugged"? And after a moment of reflection, the answer finally came to you why. The other vehicle was equipped with fender flares, and yours wasn't. Yes, there's a reason automakers fit fender flares on top-trim versions of their cars and trucks at the factory. It's because they can serve as elegant-looking pieces that make your vehicle look more expensive, or as more robust ones that add well-toned, muscular definition, without great cost or complexity. Because we understand just how much they add to a vehicle, we offer a great selection of fender flares. And regardless of what you opt for, fender flares can be left their original color (usually black), or they can be easily custom painted to blend in or contrast as desired.
- Fender FlaresFender Flares Give Your Truck Style And ProtectionMost guys and gals who drive trucks love their vehicles. They consider themselves "truck people". Some of the fun which can be had with a pickup, Jeep, or SUV involves off-roading. Equipping your ride to be successful at this kind of adventure means installing lift kits along with bigger wheels and tires. The object is to make the truck look and perform as "bad ass" as possible. However, once the truck is lifted, and the 35's are bolted in place, something is still missing. You may see too much of a gap between the wheel and the fender. Or, you may find that your fat new tires are throwing too much dirt and debris up against your sheet metal.
Nissan Fender Flares Reviews
2006 Nissan Titan