- Coilover KitsNissan 350Z
- (47)Lowering KitsNissan 350Z
- (2)Lift KitsNissan 350Z
- Handling KitsNissan 350Z
- (4)Air SuspensionNissan 350Z
- (92)Shocks & StrutsNissan 350Z
- (25)Coil SpringsNissan 350Z
- (49)Sway BarsNissan 350Z
- (2)Strut Tower BracesNissan 350Z
- (75)Control ArmsNissan 350Z
- (2)Subframe BracesNissan 350Z
- (3)Alignment KitsNissan 350Z
- (7)Leaf SpringsNissan 350Z
- (31)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (2)Panhard BarsNissan 350Z
- (1)Torque ArmsNissan 350Z
- (1)Ball JointsNissan 350Z
- Fender BracesNissan 350Z
- (7)Suspension LubricantsNissan 350Z
- (2)Wheel SpacersNissan 350Z
Welcome to CARiD, a doubtlessly one-stop shopping destination if you are looking for any auto parts and accessories. Within our excessive assortment, there is a large group of products you can use to improve your Nissan 350Z's handling, safety, and comfort. Upgrades to the OEM suspension system on your 350Z will let you achieve the ride quality you desire. Any suspension system or component can be purchased no sweat at CARiD.com. We supply suspension kits and individual parts designed specifically for your Nissan taking into account the year-to-year changes. CARiD's assortment comprises items by leading auto parts manufacturers such as Daystar, Eibach, Hotchkis, and ReadyLIFT.
Discover CARiD's selection of Nissan 350Z lowering kits, coil springs, sway bars, shocks, struts, and other superior well-engineered suspension products. No matter if you are going to carry out installation yourself or turn to professionals in this field, we are 100% sure that you will be delighted with the results you get from your new high-tech suspension components purchased at CARiD. In addition, shopping with CARiD is simple and cost-effective. Indulge your Nissan sports car with top-quality suspension kits you are sure to get here. Place your order on our safe website or via our toll free phone line right away!
- KSport® Airtech Front and Rear Air Suspension SystemNissan 350Z 2003, Airtech Front and Rear Air Suspension System by KSport®. Front Upper Mount: Aluminum. Rear Upper Mount: Aluminum. KSport offers air suspension kits ranging from no frills with manual paddle controls up through...All air suspension kits include 4 air springs with height adjustability and 36 levels of damping adjustmentBasic kit features 1 Viair 380C air compressor, while Deluxe and above kits feature 2 Viair 380C air compressors$2,755.00 - $5,225.00
- Energy Suspension® Control Arm BushingsNissan 350Z 2003 Control Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Performance. Material: Polyurethane. Energy Suspension lets you upgrade worn and crumbling rubber bushings that dampen vibrations at mounting points for front upper and...See Product Options for replacement bushing kits for lower and upper control arms, torsion arms, trailing arms, and track armsHigh-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can$93.30 - $107.43
- Energy Suspension® Sway Bar BushingsNissan 350Z 2003 Sway Bar Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Performance. Material: Polyurethane. These are sets of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the...Set of replacement polyurethane sway bar bushings (designed for front or rear applications) that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinementChoose the Front or Rear set that includes reinforced, zinc-coated outer steel mounting sleeves, or individual bushings-only sets$14.66 - $15.35
- Energy Suspension® Rear Motor Sub-frame InsertsNissan 350Z 2003 Rear Motor Sub-frame Inserts by Energy Suspension®. Performance. Material: Polyurethane. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations at the mounting points where your...Set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations at the mounting points where your vehicle’s rear suspension subframe assembly bolts to the vehicle frameIncludes zinc coated steel tubes$133.41
- Energy Suspension® Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetNissan 350Z 2003 Hyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. Performance. Material: Polyurethane. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, front and rear track bars, and...Includes bushing sets for front & rear control arms, front & rear track bars, and front sway barsGreater resilience of polyurethane adds support and stability under aggressive driving or load carrying conditions$448.92
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsNissan 350Z 2003, OESpectrum™ Shocks and Struts by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Without Dust Shield. Without Extended Bumper Stop. Without Extended Hydraulic Lockout. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged$34.84 - $91.10
- KYB® Excel-G™ Shock and StrutNissan 350Z 2003, Excel-G™ Shock and Strut by KYB®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven$38.92 - $89.68
- Sachs® Super Touring™ Shock AbsorberNissan 350Z 2003, Super Touring™ Shock Absorber by Sachs®. SACHS shock absorbers distinguish themselves through original equipment quality and innovative technology. They provide performance and dynamics, ensuring perfect road...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$90.05 - $164.56
- Mevotech® Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyNissan 350Z 2003, Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Mevotech®. Quantity: 1 per Vehicle. The primary function of a control arm is to provide the connection point between the body of the vehicle and wheel. This allows the wheel...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment$39.66 - $243.38
- Mevotech® Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyNissan 350Z 2004, Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Mevotech®. Quantity: 1 per Vehicle. The primary function of a control arm is to provide the connection point between the body of the vehicle and wheel. This allows the wheel...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment$39.66 - $243.38
- Mevotech® Front Lower Forward Control ArmNissan 350Z 2005, Front Lower Forward Control Arm by Mevotech®. Quantity: 1 per Vehicle. Premier Line Warranty. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment$70.36
- Mevotech® Rear Lower Lateral LinkNissan 350Z 2003, Rear Lower Lateral Link by Mevotech®. Quantity: 2 per Vehicle. Premier Line Warranty. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that goes...Built to match or go beyond OE standardsDirect replacement$30.73 - $119.06
- Mevotech® Front Lower Forward Control ArmNissan 350Z 2003, Front Lower Forward Control Arm by Mevotech®. Quantity: 1 per Vehicle. Premier Line Warranty. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better...$66.83
- Mevotech® Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyNissan 350Z 2009, Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Mevotech®. Quantity: 1 per Vehicle. The primary function of a control arm is to provide the connection point between the body of the vehicle and wheel. This allows the wheel...$39.66 - $63.34
- Beck Arnley® Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyNissan 350Z 2003, Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$78.44 - $121.24
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00