- (7)Air SuspensionNissan 350Z
- (30)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (26)Coil SpringsNissan 350Z
- (57)Control ArmsNissan 350Z
- (39)Lowering KitsNissan 350Z
- (35)Shocks & StrutsNissan 350Z
- (26)Steering ComponentsNissan 350Z
- (4)Strut Tower BracesNissan 350Z
- (43)Sway BarsNissan 350Z
- (9)Coilover KitsNissan 350Z
- (2)Alignment KitsNissan 350Z
- Ball JointsNissan 350Z
- Handling KitsNissan 350Z
Welcome to CARiD, a doubtlessly one-stop shopping destination if you are looking for any auto parts and accessories. Within our excessive assortment, there is a large group of products you can use to improve your Nissan 350Z's handling, safety, and comfort. Upgrades to the OEM suspension system on your 350Z will let you achieve the ride quality you desire. Any suspension system or component can be purchased no sweat at CARiD.com. We supply suspension kits and individual parts designed specifically for your Nissan taking into account the year-to-year changes. CARiD's assortment comprises items by leading auto parts manufacturers such as Daystar, Eibach, Hotchkis, and ReadyLIFT.
Discover CARiD's selection of Nissan 350Z lowering kits, coil springs, sway bars, shocks, struts, and other superior well-engineered suspension products. No matter if you are going to carry out installation yourself or turn to professionals in this field, we are 100% sure that you will be delighted with the results you get from your new high-tech suspension components purchased at CARiD. In addition, shopping with CARiD is simple and cost-effective. Indulge your Nissan sports car with top-quality suspension kits you are sure to get here. Place your order on our safe website or via our toll free phone line right away!
- Bilstein® B14 Series PSS Coilover KitB14 Series PSS Coilover Kit by Bilstein®. The Bilstein B14 PSS Suspension allows adjustable vehicle ride height without the expense of a fully adjustable damping system. This system features both coilover and standard mono-tube gas...$797.39 - $1,901.20
- KW Suspensions® Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitInox"-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use coilovers that can be lowered individually by hand. For simple, no-muss operation choose the V1 Inox coilovers with damper settings...$790.00 - $11,249.99
- Eibach® Pro Lowering KitPro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and some include end links depending on vehicle...$77.99 - $1,374.11
- Energy Suspension® Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetHyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, body mounts, front and rear track bars, front and rear bump stops, and front sway...$45.70 - $417.69
- ARK Performance® GT-S Lowering Spring KitGT-S Lowering Spring Kit by ARK Performance®. ARK Performance offers high quality lowering spring kits that provide a clean drop, comfortable ride, and greater performance. ARK GT-S Lowering Springs are designed to provide drivers...$269.25 - $299.25
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. This is a set of 4 coilovers designed with sophisticated adaptability to offer performance during street racing and a comfortable ride over poor road surfaces. Lower mounts allow ride height...$783.00 - $2,520.00
- Bilstein® B12 Series Lowering KitsB12 Series Lowering Kits by Bilstein®. The B12 system provides a lower stance and more stable ride for better road handling and control. This is the most economical way to vastly improve your car's performance AND appearance....$678.50 - $1,701.84
- ST Suspensions® Anti-Sway Bar KitAnti-Sway Bar Kit by ST Suspensions®. When tuning your vehicles suspension, there are many ways to change your vehicles handling characteristics. Springs, Dampers and alignment all play huge parts in affecting how your vehicle...$110.49 - $436.00
- KSport® Airtech Air Suspension SystemAirtech Air Suspension System by KSport®. KSport offers air suspension kits ranging from no frills with manual paddle controls up through full digital control of each separate air spring. All provide ride height adjustment of 4.7...$1,995.00 - $5,225.00
- Bilstein® B16 Series Coilover KitsB16 Series Coilover Kits by Bilstein®. The Bilstein B16 system puts you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. From a weekend of competition to daily driving, this...$1,395.06 - $3,571.41
- KW Suspensions® Clubsport Coilover Lowering KitClubsport Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. For more serious racetrack use, KW Suspension offer Clubsport coilover kits in 2-way and 3-way designs. Both offer manual control of both compression and rebound rates, and each...$2,499.99 - $7,049.99
- ARK Performance® DT-P Coilover KitDT-P Coilover Kit by ARK Performance®. ARK Performance DT-P monotube coilover systems are fully adjustable with 16 levels of dampening to fit your street or track needs. Our suspension systems are engineered and designed based on...$1,386.75 - $1,424.25
- ST Suspensions® Sport Tech Lowering KitSport Tech Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions®. Suspension Techniques Sport Springs are available for an extensive range of applications in multiple lowering options; each one specifically engineered for optimal performance and...$212.49 - $807.48
- KSport® Race Version Coilover KitRace Version Coilover Kit by KSport®. KSport offers track-only coilovers that are fine tuned for specific needs and demands such as drag strip runs or short distance competition on paved surfaces. Drag Race Version coilovers are...$1,260.00 - $2,880.00
- ST Suspensions® ST X Coilover Lowering KitST X Coilover Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions®. The ultimate in performance, style and handling, ST height adjustable coilover kits are precision engineered and road tested to the highest standards of the German TÜV. Our threaded...$807.49 - $1,674.42
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Performance PartsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Performance PartsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Performance PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- KSport® SuperComp Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
Nissan 350Z Performance Suspension Reviews
- Related Nissan 350Z Pages
- Popular 350Z Part Numbers
- Energy Suspension® 7.3121R - Front Control Arm Bushings
- Energy Suspension® 7.3122G - Rear Control Arm Bushings
- Energy Suspension® 7.5126G - Front Sway Bar Bushings
- Energy Suspension® 7.5126R - Front Sway Bar Bushings
- Energy Suspension® 7.5127R - Rear Sway Bar Bushings
- Mevotech® CMS30163 - Front Left Lower Forward Control Arm (Premier Line Warranty)
- Mevotech® CMS30164 - Front Right Lower Forward Control Arm (Premier Line Warranty)
- Mevotech® CMS301030 - Front Left Lower Forward Control Arm (Premier Line Warranty)
- Mevotech® CMS301031 - Front Right Lower Forward Control Arm (Premier Line Warranty)
- MOOG® K750047 - Rear Passenger Side Sway Bar Link Kit
- Nissan 350Z Models
- 350Z 35th Anniversary Edition Performance Suspension Parts
- 350Z Base Performance Suspension Parts
- 350Z Enthusiast Performance Suspension Parts
- 350Z Grand Touring Performance Suspension Parts
- 350Z Nismo Performance Suspension Parts
- 350Z Performance Performance Suspension Parts
- 350Z Touring Performance Suspension Parts
- 350Z Track Performance Suspension Parts