Mitsubishi Eclipse Bike Racks
Your Eclipse is designed for excitement but there are certain trips that are too stressful for you to undertake as often as you would like. One of those is to your favorite vacation or bike riding spot because it’s difficult to try to squeeze your bike into the trunk and you risk damaging the bike, the vehicle or both which can make a fun trip much less fun. However, you’ve come to the right place because we have a wide range of Mitsubishi Eclipse bike transport options so your next trip will be easy!
Each product has a different way of doing things and we have them all from those that mount to your trunk to those that allow you to carry a number of bikes at once so that you can take your friends or family with you. We carry brands like Thule and Rhino-Rack so that you know you’re getting quality products and they use a wide range of technologies and features to ensure that you don’t damage your bike or your vehicle. To make things easier we even have the information you need to find the right product and great prices back it all up!
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 1 bike rack reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any roof racks we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- Yakima® - FrontLoader Roof Bike RackStarting at: $161.10$161.10
- Rhino-Rack® - MountainTrail Bike CarrierStarting at: $135.20$135.20
- Thule® - Prologue Roof Bike RackStarting at: $107.95$107.95
- Yakima® - ForkLift Roof Bike RackStarting at: $31.50$31.50
- Rhino-Rack® - Quick Release Bike CarrierStarting at: $103.20$103.20
- Thule® - Tandem Carrier Pivoting Roof Bike RackStarting at: $377.95$377.95
- Yakima® - Raptor Aero Roof Bike RackStarting at: $31.50$31.50
- Rhino-Rack® - Road Warrior Bike CarrierStarting at: $119.20$119.20
- Thule® - Sidearm Roof Bike RackStarting at: $179.95$179.95
- Yakima® - HighRoller Roof Bike RackStarting at: $31.50$31.50
"I've used this rack on one long road trip and several weekend trips including a bit of off-roading. The rack works great and keeps the bikes secure even over rough terrain. The bolt-style hitch pin may seem like a pain but it contributes a lot to the stability - without it you'd need to add a separate stabilizer to get the same level of support for the bikes. For security, I just run a cable lock thru the safety chain loop on my hitch - no need for a locking hitch pin. "