- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsVentvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$28.44 - $144.23
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Window DeflectorsVentgard™ Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind. Their sleek, aerodynamic shape complements any vehicle, and they also help...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$55.87 - $75.24
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Sport Window DeflectorsVentgard™ Sport Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent window fogging. They significantly reduce wind noise,...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$49.43 - $75.33
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorSunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. The deflector color is Dark Smoke. Backed by 3-Year...$59.95
- WeatherTech® LampGard™ Headlight CoversHeadlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear and applies (peel &...$54.95
- Wade® Light CoversLight Covers by Wade®. Protect your precious (and expensive!) lights from the sandblasting of highway driving by installing these cool Wade Light Covers. A cracked lens on a modern high-tech light can cost you hundreds of dollars....$56.24 - $76.79
- Wade® Taillight CoversTaillight Covers by Wade®. Protect your precious (and expensive!) lights from the sandblasting of highway driving by installing these cool Wade Light Covers. A cracked lens on a modern high-tech light can cost you hundreds of...Protect your lights from being blasted by roadside debrisGive your vehicle a cool look$56.24 - $98.23
- GTS® Headlight CoversHeadlight Covers by GTS®. GTS Head Light covers will add aerodynamic styling to any car, truck, or SUV. Designed to help protect today’s expensive headlights, GTS Head Light covers are easy to install with no drilling or vehicle...$34.01 - $110.49
- GTS® Blackouts™ Tail Light CoversBlackouts™ Tail Light Covers by GTS®. Stand out from the herd with these distinctive tail light covers. Their stealthy blackout look will give your car or truck a dynamic look that will turn heads wherever you go. These covers...$47.45 - $129.67
- GTS® Smoke Tailblazers™ Tail Light CoversSmoke Tailblazers™ Tail Light Covers by GTS®. Stand out from the herd with these distinctive tail light covers. The unique slotted design will give your truck or SUV a dynamic look that will turn heads wherever you go, and they...$64.49 - $108.21
- GTS® Pro-Beam Headlight Covers™Pro-Beam Headlight Covers™ by GTS®. Your car will have an exclusive look, unmatched by any other headlight accessory on the market, with Pro-Beam Headlight Covers. They have a raised, clear projector beam lens that will give your...$70.98 - $101.35
- GTS® Pro-Beam Taillight Covers™Your car will have an exclusive look, unmatched by any other tail light accessory on the market, with Pro-Beam Tail Light Covers. They have a raised, clear projector beam lens that will give your tail lights a unique 3-dimensional...$78.06 - $101.35
- XPEL® Headlight Protection KitHeadlight Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car from rocks, gravel, debris, and...$48.97
- AVS® Tape-On Standard Ventvisor™ Smoke Front Window Deflectors (92109)Tape-On Standard Ventvisor™ Smoke Front Window Deflectors by AVS®. 2 Pieces Set. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting tape. Keep...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$42.94
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Sport Smoke Front Window Deflectors (41632)Tape-On Ventgard™ Sport Smoke Front Window Deflectors by GTS®. 2 Pieces Set. Without Rubber. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$49.44
Your Eclipse is designed for exciting and fun driving, and this probably means you spend a great deal of time driving it. You have a lot of memories in it and you’d love to keep it forever, but new vehicles are always being released with brand new features that you wish you could have. Thankfully, you don’t need to go through all the stress of selling it and buying a new one because we have a range of aftermarket accessories including a variety of Mitsubishi Eclipse wind deflectors.
When you install a set of wind deflectors on your vehicle you will be able to drive without worrying about sudden rain showers, because you will be able to continue enjoying the fresh air, rather than have to quickly roll the windows up to protect the interior from water. With brands like Putco, AVS, and more, you know you’re going to get the quality products your vehicle deserves, so you can keep enjoying them for a long time. When you see our range you’ll even notice the chrome trims and tinted finishes, and of course you can’t ignore the great prices!
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.