Reducing the heat produced by your power unit is a task the engine cooling system has to cope with. It is a complex system that consists of a number of important components. These are: a water pump that pumps the coolant around the system, a radiator that cools the fluid supplied by the pump, radiator caps that keep the whole system properly pressurized, cooling fans and a number of other smaller but not less important parts. Performance engine cooling parts allow your cooling system to always function efficiently. When tuned with supreme quality parts, this system of your Mini will keep your power unit always agile and ready for action.
Our virtual store is a perfect place to shop for supreme quality Mini performance engine cooling parts. Why? The answer is simple. Because we are beyond competition when it comes to upscale products offered at the most tempting prices around. Plus, we offer a multitude of options in order to meet the needs of every single customer. Cooperating with a number of dependable aftermarket brands like Crown, Mishimoto, Flex-a-lite, Omix-Ada, and Maradyne, we offer our customers performance cooling fans, radiators, thermostats and water pumps of the finest quality.
- Flex-a-lite® Flex-a-fit™ RadiatorFlex-a-fit™ Radiator by Flex-a-Lite®. The all-aluminum radiator core is fully hand welded to the Flex-a-fit patented sidetank technology. The 'T' channels offer greater heat dissipation and provide an extremely durable mounting...Makes for efficient heat transferPatented Flex-a-fit sidetank design$549.95 - $1,559.95
- Flex-a-Lite® Slim Profile Crossflow RadiatorSlim Profile Crossflow Radiator by Flex-a-Lite®. The all-aluminum radiator core is fully hand welded to the Flex-a-fit patented sidetank technology. The 'T' channels offer greater heat dissipation and provide an extremely durable...Makes for efficient heat transferPatented Flex-a-fit sidetank design$499.95 - $949.95
- Flex-a-Lite® Standart Profile Crossflow RadiatorStandart Profile Crossflow Radiator by Flex-a-Lite®. The all-aluminum radiator core is fully hand welded to the Flex-a-fit patented sidetank technology. The 'T' channels offer greater heat dissipation and provide an extremely...Makes for efficient heat transferPatented Flex-a-fit sidetank design$569.95 - $1,229.95
- Flex-a-Lite® Standart Profile Downflow RadiatorStandard Profile Downflow Radiator by Flex-a-Lite®. The all-aluminum radiator core is fully hand welded to the Flex-a-fit patented sidetank technology. The 'T' channels offer greater heat dissipation and provide an extremely...Makes for efficient heat transferPatented Flex-a-fit sidetank design$619.95 - $919.95
- Mishimoto® Performance RadiatorPerformance Aluminum Radiator by Mishimoto®. The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from overheating. It...$195.00 - $945.00
- Agency Power® Silicone Radiator Hose KitRadiator Hose Kit by Agency Power®. Get rid of the old rubber radiator hoses and dress up your engine compartment using much more appealing kit by Agency Power! It will give the engine bay a whole new look and stand the test of...Designed to resist high engine temperaturesBrings an attractive look to the engine compartment$100.00 - $250.00
- Flex-a-lite® Lo-Profile S-Blade Electric FanLo-Profile S-Blade Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible advantages it is sure to provide! A few extra horses, additional torque, and better gas...$199.95 - $459.95
- Flex-a-lite® Dual Electric FanDual Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible advantages it is sure to provide! A few extra horses, additional torque, and better gas mileage are just a...Maximizes horsepower and torqueOptimizes gas mileage$288.09 - $709.95
- Flex-a-lite® Black Magic Electric FanBlack Magic Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool downs, extended water pump life, improved A/C performance, and increased gas mileage.$264.95 - $399.95
- Flex-a-Lite® Trimline Direct Fit S-Blade Electric FanTrimline Direct Fit S-Blade Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. 10". The Trimline S-Blade electric fans can be used as a primary fan or an auxiliary fan. They are economical fans that free up wasted horsepower and increase gas mileage...Can be used as a primary or an auxiliary fanReversible design allows for use in pusher or puller applications$90.99 - $98.44
- Flex-a-Lite® 1500 Series High Performance Belt Driven Fan1500 Series High Performance Belt Driven Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. The fan has been tested and proven both on and off the track to ensure that it fully meets your expectations. The part has features a rigid blade design and performs...Rigid blade designReduced engine drag results$61.96 - $66.34
- Mishimoto® Silicone Radiator Hose KitSilicone Radiator Hose Kit by Mishimoto®. Mishimoto silicone radiator hose kits are made with a dual layer combining high grade silicone and heat-resistant embedded fibers to provide efficient heat reduction and increased pressure...$27.00 - $495.00
- HPS® Radiator and Heater HosesRadiator and Heater Hoses by HPS®. Since your OEM radiator or heater hose can leak at any time and occasionally burst, you need to have a reliable replacement at hand to bring your vehicle back on the road. Opt for this awesome kit...$144.40 - $347.46
- HPS® Radiator HoseRadiator Hose by HPS®. If the radiator hose you have in your car is cracked or split, it cannot efficiently cool the engine, causing overheating. To prevent such a disaster, replace the worn out component timely with this highly...$76.71 - $248.19
- Weapon-R® Silicon Radiator Hose KitSilicon Radiator Hose Kit by Weapon-R®. Sweet treat for engine bay styling enthusiasts, high temp resistant silicone hose that will withstand the temperature up to 100 degrees.$8.00 - $327.25
Guides & Articles
- Performance Engine CoolingHot Under The Hood? Performance Cooling Fans Chase Away Excess HeatAuxiliary fans are great for providing a boost to your vehicle's original cooling system if you've encountered overheating conditions. For those who live in climates that see high temperature and humidity, excessively high coolant temperatures can be a major problem - one that will not go away if ignored. Aluminum engine blocks and cylinder heads found on most of today's cars are much more sensitive to overheating than traditional engine blocks made of iron. All it takes is one stretch of time with parts reaching excessively high temperatures to cause permanent metal warpage, leaks, and damage to a myriad of moving parts.
- Performance Engine CoolingAuxiliary Oil Coolers Keep Engine Oil Temperature Under ControlYou may have seen Performance Engine Oil Coolers for sale on our website or elsewhere, and your first reaction may have been "who needs one of those? Not I." We can't say we blame you if your presumption is that either a) your engine is cooled by liquid antifreeze/coolant, so this thing can't be for you; or b) the word "performance" led you to conclude that hot-rodders are the primary target for these add-ons. In fact, if you tow a trailer, or tend to load up your SUV to the max, or drive at high speeds in very hot summer climes, you just might be the real target customer for an engine oil cooler. Allow us to provide some educational background on motor oil, and the critical roles (plural) it plays. Please read on!
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsAntifreeze Explained: What It Does And Why It's Needed"Antifreeze" is a chemical, primarily consisting of ethylene glycol, which when mixed with water serves to lower the freezing point and raise the boiling point of the mixture. Traditionally, the combination of antifreeze and water is known as "coolant". As opposed to air-cooled vehicles which rely on fan-driven air blowing over engine components, water-cooled engines use a radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core, hoses, and passageways within the engine.
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsServicing Your Vehicle's Cooling SystemEveryone knows that your vehicle's engine needs its oil and filter changed at regular intervals. Most folks also know that there are other items which need regular servicing and replacement, such as the air and fuel filters. But what about the cooling system? The fact is, a modern vehicle's cooling system does such a great job at preventing an engine from overheating that we all but ignore it. The reality is, all vehicle manufacturers have a recommended interval when the coolant should be replaced.
Mini Performance Engine Cooling Reviews
2003 Mini Cooper