The Navajo is the kind of vehicle that gives you the freedom to go almost anywhere you can think of which means that it’s the perfect vehicle for leaving the paved roads and going out into the wilderness to your favorite vacation spot. Of course, the downside to this is that you have a lot of things to take with you and you quickly run out of room so you need some extra storage. We have exactly the right solution for you because we have a wide range of Mazda Navajo roof racks.
The roof is the perfect place to add storage space because there is so much room and we have the right products to ensure that you can easily store the things you need. We have a wide range of carriers including carriers that allow you to take bikes, kayaks or other equipment or general carriers that act like a second trunk and allow you to easily transport things without jamming them into your trunk. We have the brands you need to get the quality you deserve and we have them all at fantastic prices so you get value for your money!
- Thule® Hyper™ XL Cargo BoxHyper™ XL Cargo Box by Thule®. The Hyper is Thule's top of the line, premium cargo box. It's the perfect combination of style, protection, and quality. The Hyper is loaded with features to make transporting your gear easy, safe,...$969.95
- Yakima® KeelOver Canoe CarrierKeelOver Canoe Carrier by Yakima®. If you're looking for an easy to install, easy to load, and affordable canoe carrier that installs to any style crossbar and comes complete with everything needed, you've found it right here in...$74.25
- Thule® Sidearm Roof Bike RackSidearm Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Many of today's expensive high-tech bikes feature frames made from exotic materials like carbon fiber, which can be easily damaged if mishandled. The Sidearm bike rack holds the bike by the front...$199.95
- Thule® Sonic Cargo BoxSonic Cargo Box by Thule®. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of metallic black or metallic silver. The...$569.95 - $729.95
- Thule® Pulse Cargo BoxPulse Cargo Box by Thule®. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems, round bars, and most factory racks in about 10...$399.95 - $469.95
- Thule® Pull Top Ski and Snowboard RackPull Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. The Pull Top is Thule's top of the line ski and snowboard carrier. The combination of easy, fast installation with Thule's exclusive Speed-Link™ mounting system and telescoping arms that...$249.95
- Thule® Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak CarrierHullavator Lift-Assist Kayak Carrier by Thule®. The Hullavator is Thule's premium lift-assist kayak carrier. It enables one person to load the carrier from the side of the vehicle at waist level, and the gas-assist struts lift up...$629.95
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxRocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim®. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo Box delivers security and protection for your...$322.65 - $357.75
- Thule® SUP Shuttle Paddleboard CarrierSUP Shuttle Paddleboard Carrier by Thule®. The Thule SUP shuttle paddleboard carrier has a telescoping-width adjustment system for stand-up-paddleboards with a width up to 34'' wide. You can transport even two boards up to 55lbs...$149.95
- Yakima® BowDown Kayak RackBowDown Kayak Rack by Yakima®. A cradle type rack transports the kayak on its side, leaving space on your roof rack for other gear. It's the perfect type of rack for touring or recreational kayaks. The BowDown is Yakima's best...$168.75
- Thule® Hull-a-Port Kayak CarrierHull-a-Port Kayak Carrier by Thule®. The Hull-a-Port delivers easy kayak loading and unloading, and safe, secure transport, with the versatility of enabling you to mount other Thule accessories on your roof rack. It can carry a...$149.95
- Thule® Criterium Roof Bike RackCriterium Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. The advanced "frame hold" design of the Criterium rack features a C-Clamp that gently grips and holds the frame for secure and stable transport without risk of damage to the frame. The clamp...$189.95
- Thule® Complete Crossroads Railing Rack (Load Bars + Feet)Complete Crossroads Railing Rack by Thule®. The Crossroads Railing Rack is a complete rack system made for vehicles with existing raised side rails. It includes 2 SquareBar™ Load Bars, 4 Crossroads Raling Feet and 4 Locks. It's...The strongest, safest, and most secure foundation for transporting gear on your roofMade for vehicles with raised side rails$349.95
- Yakima® SoftTop Roof Cargo Bag (8007402)SoftTop Roof Cargo Bag by Yakima®. An affordable and convenient solution for adding 13 cubic feet of extra space to a variety of vehicles, with or without roof racks.Secures to vehicles with or without roof racksWeather resistant construction for 2-season travel$76.95
- Thule® Slipstream Kayak RackSlipstream Kayak Rack by Thule®. This premium load assist carrier makes kayak loading and unloading possible for one person, because it supports 50% of the kayak's weight with a sliding roller that extends beyond the back of the...$349.95
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.
- Thule® Raceway™ Trunk Mount Bike Rack$339.95 - $369.95