- ACHILLES® MULTIVAN$83.00 - $98.39
- BFGOODRICH® LONG TRAIL T/A TOUR$127.63 - $212.29
- BRIDGESTONE® DUELER H/T 684 II$159.28 - $261.05
- CONTINENTAL® CONTITRAC$131.03 - $277.61
- COOPER® COBRA RADIAL G/T$97.50 - $158.26
- DELINTE® DV2$70.23 - $108.76
- DUNLOP® GRANDTREK SJ6$107.99 - $214.79
- FALKEN® SINCERA SN250$69.50 - $143.90
About Mazda Navajo Tires
If you are looking for a vehicle that ruggedness and relative comfort, then you need to look at the Mazda Navajo SUV. This vehicle has a muscular engine, solid build quality and an elegant styling design. It’s spacious, accommodating a number of adults and cargo at the back. The Navajo has enviable credentials as an off roader vehicle. Equipping it with the appropriate tire will enhance performance, prevent loss of control and potential accidents on the road. CARiD has an extensive selection of top grade Mazda Navajo tires from the most reputable brands in the industry including Yokohama, Dunlop, Pirelli, Bridgestone and BF Goodrich among others. These tires are made from a combination of premium materials such as natural rubbers, synthetic materials and high tech fabrics. The type of tire your car needs depends on several factors namely season, the type of vehicle and the expected performance level. There are specific tires designed for winter, summer, subcompact vehicles and heavy-duty trucks. Summer tires provide an excellent grip of the road in dry weather conditions. Bridgestone Potenza and Toyo Proxes are just some among the large summer variety available at CARiD.
Winter comes with its own challenges. You need a tire that has a solid grip on slippery surfaces as well as a high braking force. A good example is the Dunlop SP Winter Sport and the Michelin Pilot Alpin. These tires have a strong aquaplaning resistance. They also provide more control and better handling. Tread patterns have an impact on performance, hydroplaning resistance and fuel economy. Reduced tread patterns hamper the free flow of air currents between the grooves for cooling purposes. To maintain top performance it is imperative that you discard all worn out tires and replace them with newer tires. It is also advisable to install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on all your Mazda Navajo tires to monitor air pressure and temperature.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.