Introduced in 2003, the Lincoln Aviator is a luxury midsize SUV that can be credited with helping shape what has become an extremely popular (and competitive) segment. The vehicle was constructed off of Ford's U platform along with the Ford Explorer and Mercury Mountaineer. It was also exclusively produced at Ford Motor Company's St. Louis Assembly in Hazelwood, Missouri. At its launch, the Lincoln Aviator was equipped with a 4.6L V8 engine capable of 302 horsepower and 300 pounds-per-foot of torque. As for the SUV's dimensions, the Aviator measured in with a wheelbase of 113.7 inches, a width of 73.9 inches, a height of 70.9 inches, and an overall length of 193.3 inches. Praise came quick for the model, and in its first year on the road, the Aviator was recognized by Edmunds.com as a "Most Wanted Vehicle Honorable Mention."
There were two trim levels initially made available: Luxury and Premium. With Luxury models, drivers received leather upholstery, dual-zone climate control, adjustable pedals, and rear-park assist. Premium versions of the Lincoln Aviator took it a step further with such Aviator parts, as xenon HID headlights and heated/cooled seats. Additional options included stability control, a moonroof, a trailer hitch, a DVD-based navigation system, and a rear-entertainment system. For the 2004 model year, the Premium trim was changed to the Ultimate. There weren't a whole host of changes made to the Aviator parts; however, satellite radio was added to the options list, as was a rollover sensor to the already-optional stability control system.
A year later, the AdvanceTrac stability control was made standard along with Roll Stability Control. Standard equipment also included 17" alloy wheels and an updated front-end chrome grille. Only one trim level was made available, although Lincoln did offer separate packages based on various options for drivers to choose from. Safety features such as four-wheel antilock brakes, a depowered airbag, a head airbag, and passenger airbag were standard. Traction control could be had as an option. Inside the Lincoln Aviator, 78 cubic feet of cargo space and the ability to fit seven passengers were the main attributes. Ford discontinued the Lincoln Aviator following the 2005 model year. Although no longer in production, the Aviator helped shape the landscape for future domestic midsize luxury SUVs. In 2004, AutoWeek reported that the Aviator demonstrated "the maximum in comfort and luxury." Edmunds.com reported that the Lincoln Aviator portrayed "excellent performance from the engine, sharp handling dynamics for an SUV, and a stylish and feature-laden interior that doesn't sacrifice utility" (2005).
Bringing the same swagger and style as the legendary Navigator, the Lincoln Aviator stomps through the midsize SUV segment with luxurious delight. Plenty of legroom for up to 7 passengers, the interior also steps it up a notch with its ultra-classy center stack and dash panel. While most drivers prefer to just cruise comfortably while at the controls of the Aviator, one of its biggest strengths is its performance, which is backed by 4.6 liter V8. Inside and out, the whole Aviator package exceeds expectations and delivers a powerful brand of elegance.
While this boldly styled SUV seems to have it all, CARiD.com is here with a selection of Lincoln Aviator Accessories and Parts that make it even better. Everything from grilles and dash kits to floor mats and spoilers are right here inside our legendary inventory of Lincoln Aviator accessories and parts. Top-level quality guarantees that all of our Lincoln Aviator accessories and parts are guaranteed to provide a perfect factory-fit along with unequaled durability. Step up to the "big time." Give your vehicle a custom dose of luxury everyone respects!
Whether you plan to improve your vehicle's performance or simply want to add some flare to its style, we store an exhaustive collection of accessories and parts designed specifically for your vehicle. Whatever product you choose, you are guaranteed to get nothing but the premium quality, unrivaled performance, and unique style. Understanding that your vehicle deserves only the top accessories and parts, we carefully handpicked each single item. And be sure all of them are manufactured by the most reputable companies in the industry, so the quality is beyond any doubts. If you still are not sure what product to choose, you are welcome to check 71 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and define what accessory or part perfectly fits both your vehicle and your pocket.
- CalTrend® - DuraPlus Custom Seat CoversStarting at: $220.37$220.37
- Yakima® - KayakStacker Kayak CarrierStarting at: $59.00$59.00
- Remin® - Basic KitStarting at: $144.61$144.61
- Dash Designs® - Dashtex™ Dash CoverStarting at: $60.95$60.95
- Thule® - M.O.A.B. Roof BasketStarting at: $394.83$394.83
- DashMat® - Limited Edition™ Custom Dashboard CoverStarting at: $51.49$51.49
- Pilot® - GTR Wiper BladeStarting at: $10.29$10.29
- TRICO® - Ice™ Wiper BladeStarting at: $17.19$17.19
- WeatherTech® - All-Weather Floor MatsStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- XPEL® - Headlight and Fog Light Protection KitStarting at: $50.44$50.44
- Lincoln Aviator Dash Kits
- Lincoln Aviator Billet Grilles
- Lincoln Aviator Chrome Trim
- Lincoln Aviator Floor Mats
- Lincoln Aviator Grill Guards
- Lincoln Aviator Wind Deflectors
- Lincoln Aviator Cargo Liners
- Lincoln Aviator Vertical Doors
- Lincoln Aviator Seat Covers
- Lincoln Aviator Car Covers
- Lincoln Aviator Custom Gauges
- Lincoln Aviator Light Covers
- Lincoln Aviator License Plates
- Lincoln Aviator Wiper Blades
- Lincoln Aviator Custom Hoods
- Lincoln Aviator Bike Racks
- Lincoln Aviator Roof Racks
- Lincoln Aviator Trailer Hitches
- Lincoln Aviator Sun Shades
- Lincoln Aviator Dash Covers
- Lincoln Aviator Side Vents
- Lincoln Aviator Sunroof Visors
- Lincoln Aviator Car Organizers
- Lincoln Aviator Racing Seats