There are only so many ways to go about furthering a luxury-vehicle’s presence. It can be tricky. You want to make enough of an impact so the changes are not only noticed, but respected. Lexus Wood Grain sweeps through your cabin and unlocks all of your stylish potential. CARiD.com is home to the most premier selection of Lexus Wood Grain Dash Kits around so you know we’ve got you covered. Top-name manufacturers such as Sherwood™, B&I, and WOW Trim are brought on board to dish out the top-quality choices for you to take a look at. Real Wood Veneers, OEM Factory-Woods, Real Carbon Fiber, Aluminums, and more can be found throughout our inventory, ready and waiting to meet your imagination’s limits. Installation is quick and painless. Each Lexus Dash Kit is backed with auto-grade 3M tape which makes it a “stick-on” application that’s built to go the distance. It is an extremely affordable and easy upgrade that brings immediate results.
Lexus Wood Dash Kits come with a Lifetime Warranty. That is not for show. It’s because each and every kit we offer is cut and crafted from the most durable materials on Earth. It’s that simple. If you drive a Lexus, you’re always going to lean towards elite styles and expert workmanship when it comes to your customizations. We get it. That’s why choosing your Lexus Wood Dash Kit at CARiD.com is so important. We know what we provide our drivers with because we’re customers too! Pristine quality for all of your luxurious endeavors can be found right here 24/7. Click on your Model above to get started today!
- Remin® Wood Dash KitWood Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real and...$19.50 - $618.55
- Remin® Carbon Fiber Dash KitCarbon Fiber Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real...$19.50 - $618.55
- Remin® Aluminum Dash KitAluminum Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real and...$19.50 - $618.55
- Remin® Exterior KitExterior Trim Kit by Remin®. Available in various trim finishes including aluminum and carbon fiber. Remin is unique in offering an exterior kit with colors and materials matching the interior dash kits. This provides opportunities...$15.60 - $304.20
- Metra® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by Metra®. When a precise fit, stylish look, and reliable performance is a must, turn to this stereo dash kit designed to perfectly fit the factory dash contours of your vehicle, with no gaps between the dash and...$10.08 - $641.70
- Scosche® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by Scosche®. The Scosche mission is to produce edge, innovative accessories with competitive pricing. To understand the consumer and create Scosche products they will enjoy manufactured with the American ingenuity...$4.95 - $399.95
- American International® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by American International®. Only the finest raw materials and state-of-art technologies are used to produce these vital mounting and cosmetic solutions that render a vehicle dashboard into an attractive showplace of...$5.64 - $121.28
Guides & Articles
- Interior AccessoriesMolded vs Flat Dash KitsThere are two types of dashboard kits available on the market today: flat and molded. The difference between these two is based on the shape of the dashboard a vehicle has. Some cars are coming out with a flat panel while others have a board that is curved around the edges or in 3D shapes. Correspondingly, molded dash kits are suitable for the latter kind of the dashboard, whereas flat dash kits are perfect for the first-mentioned type.
- Interior AccessoriesIs It Difficult to Install a Dash Kit?Installing a dash kit is not that difficult. It is in fact quite easy if you just observe a couple of key points. Most important of all is cleaning the surfaces destined for beautification. Before you start peeling off the protective liner from the adhesive, you should “Dry fit” all the pieces. Wear rubber gloves when you apply the adhesive promoter, so you don’t get sticky fingers.
- Interior AccessoriesAre Real Wood Dash Kits Better Than Synthetic Wood Kits?Many people think that the genuine material always is better than materials imitating other materials. Even if the real wood is encased in plastic materials it cannot be completely isolated from the environment. Modern synthetic wood materials are so similar to the original that it takes the eye of a true expert to tell them apart.
Lexus Custom Dash Kits Reviews
2004 Lexus GS