Since the company’s earliest days in the mid-1990s, KW Suspensions has specialized in the development and manufacturing of high-quality coilovers and related suspension components for automotive applications. While KW helps develop a number of products for world class racing series and automotive manufacturers, you can appreciate the superior levels of durability, performance, and ride comfort KW Suspensions coilovers will bestow on your vehicle.
- KW Suspensions®Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kitfrom $1,266.99
- KW Suspensions®Clubsport Coilover Lowering Kitfrom $2,499.99
- KW Suspensions®Street Comfort Coilover Lowering Kitfrom $1,599.99
- KW Suspensions®DDC Coilover Lowering Kitfrom $419.99
- KW Suspensions®Adjustable Lowering Spring Kitfrom $748.99
- KW Suspensions®Hydraulic Lift Systemfrom $3,599.99
- KW Suspensions®Hydraulic Individual Lift Systemfrom $3,599.99
Clubsport Coilover Lowering Kits are designed for the modern performance car enthusiast who takes their car to the track on weekends and drives it to work every day. Basic Clubsports come with manual knobs mounted on each shock absorber that provide adjustment for rebound only while Clubsport Coilover 2-way Lowering kits let you adjust both compression and rebound rates. Lower all four shock absorbers identically for aggressive driving on the street, or set one side of the vehicle differently for oval track racing.
The wrong rebound and compression settings when a coilover shock absorber is lowered to certain heights can lead to an unnecessarily harsh ride, a reduced rubber contact patch on the road, compromised grip, and the costly expense of accelerated tire wear. When wheels hop excessively from shocks that aren’t pressurized correctly for the ride comfort or sporty grip you want, the full benefits of adjustable coilovers are not being attained. The engineers at KW Suspensions have created the Inox line of coilovers with three levels of adjustability – all of which offer manual control of ride height individually.
Lowered vehicles have style that there simply is no substitute for. But sometimes reduced ground clearance has major disadvantages. Banked driveways can damage air dams, tall speed bumps can sheer off oil pan sumps, and there’s no telling what surprises uneven pavement can hold in store. Plus, getting your car to clear support arms on a standard 4-post lift most repair shops use is an ordeal – requiring a number of extra steps and a lot of time. KW Suspensions offers a solution to these woes with Hydraulic Complete Lift System Kits.
KW Suspensions coilovers feature a twin-tube dampening design formed of an inner tubular element within an outer tubular element for superior performance. Fitted coil springs are constructed with a multi-level tempering process that includes an annealing stage which heats the metal, then allows it to cool slowly in order to minimize internal stresses and increase strength. Metal is then shot blasted to remove surface imperfections and coated with a durable outer finish to minimize vibrations and resist corrosion.
Unlike many organizations that sell automotive parts and accessories, CARiD’s standards are as high as yours are. That’s why we only use vendors with a proven history of customer satisfaction and quality control such as KW Suspensions. Our employees have tested these springs and shocks on their own vehicles, and you can rest assured what we offer for sale will provide you equal satisfaction. We have made every effort to provide as much information as possible on the range of KW Suspensions products on our site, and we will make every effort to help answer any specific questions you have with specialists that are available seven days a week.
| Posted by Tuong | (Toronto, ON)
- Popular KW Suspensions Part Numbers
- KW Suspensions® 19299499 - Front and Rear Hydraulic Individual Lift System
- KW Suspensions® 18020032 - 0.6"-1.4" x 0.4"-1.2" Street Comfort Coilover Lowering Kit
- KW Suspensions® 19625002 - 0.0"-1.2" x 0.0"-1.2" DLC Electronic Lowering Module for OEM Air Suspension (W/O WLAN Module)
- KW Suspensions® 10250024 - 1.0"-2.3" x 1.0"-2.3" V1 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit
- KW Suspensions® 35210053 - 0.4"-1.2" x 0.6"-1.4" V3 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit
- KW Suspensions® 10261017 - 0.9"-1.8" x 0.8"-2.0" V1 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit
- KW Suspensions® 10261005 - 0.8"-2.1" x 0.8"-2.1" V1 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit
- KW Suspensions® 35271045 - 1.0"-2.0" x 1.0"-2.0" V3 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit (With Electronic Dampening Control Kit)