Kia Side Steps & Nerf Bars
- Lund® 4" Straight Oval Tube Steps(0 reviews)from $184.49 - $257.39# 15765698
- SteelCraft® 3" Round Side Bars(4 reviews)from $128.16 - $185.76# 867528
- Go Rhino® 3" 4000 Series Round Side Steps(0 reviews)from $199.73 - $250.78# 291449
- Aries® 3" Round Side Bars(0 reviews)from $130.84 - $161.64# 33154400
- Aries® 200100 3" Black Powdercoated Round Side Bars(1 reviews)$130.84# 484379
| Posted by Timothy | (Greenfield, WI)
Looks great, easy to install!
- Aries® 200101-2 3" Stainless Steel Round Side Bars(2 reviews)$161.64# 484387
| Posted by Steve | (Niagara Falls, ON)
Brackets are well made, sidebars are very thin but they look nice on my car. Installation was pretty good.
| Posted by Gregory | (Arvada, CO)
Installed these on my 14 Sorento and wow! They are nice! All hardware and instructions were easy to work with. Definitely recommend!
- SteelCraft® 3" Black Powdercoat Round Side Bars with Black Mounting Brackets(1 reviews)$128.16# 31878329
| Posted by Jt | (Huntsville, TX)
If the mounting brackets were 1 1/2 inches shorter, they would fit closer to the car. In this model Sorento, the side bars stick out a little too far. If you make a change in that bracket, I would like to change mine out. Thank you.
| Posted by Larry | (Stafford, VA)
The product arrived timely and was easy to install. Personally, I believe these are required to allow the running board/step to be effective. Even my wife with her size 5 shoe could not use the step without the extender. Now it is functional.
| Posted by Kenneth | (Austin, TX)
I installed the stainless steel version of these on the 2013 Sportage, and they look great. Installation wasnâ€™t too bad, and the fit was very precise. The only difficulty that I had during the installation was getting those angled rod bolts through the frame. I think a soldered guide wire would have helped, but they donâ€™t come with that. No matter, I eventually got it finished through the frame hole, and the rest was easy.
- SteelCraft® 280340 3" Black Powdercoat Round Side Bars with Black Mounting Brackets(1 reviews)$128.16# 867530
| Posted by Tammy | (Kamloops, BC)
I was very impressed with how easy the online ordering process was. The side bars look very sharp on my vehicle. The one downside of these bars is that I had to remove the front mud flaps.
| Posted by Stephen | (Courtice, ON)
Quality and fit is perfect, looks great. We get lots of praises about the look, especially with the sport bar up front, it makes an awesome combination.
| Posted by Rod | (Whangamata, AA)
Great delivery to New Zealand. They were everything I expected and more.
| Posted by Tammy | (Columbia Station, OH)
I absolutely love these side rails. My 2013 KIA Soul looks absolutely great with this addition, not to mention that it really helps reduce damage to lower body of your vehicle. Installation was not difficult and they look like they cost a lot more than they did. I would recommend this product to anyone!!!