- Off-Road Front BumpersJeep Wrangler
- Off-Road Rear BumpersJeep Wrangler
- (13)Off-Road Bumper AccessoriesOff-road Style and Practicality
- (294)WinchesJeep Wrangler
- (639)Off-Road LightsJeep Wrangler
- (2)Fender FlaresJeep Wrangler
- (20)Running BoardsJeep Wrangler
- (1)Spare Tire CarriersJeep Wrangler
- (180)Skid PlatesJeep Wrangler
- (1,527)Trailer HitchesTowing & Hitches
Whenever you are thinking about ultimate off-roader, the image of Jeep’s Wrangler probably comes to mind. Since the day one, the Wranglers were brute machines that confidently plotted their way through all sorts of rough terrain while transporting supplies and soldiers during the World War II era. The Wrangler remains the top choice among hard-core off-roaders thanks to its tight dimensions, high-ground clearance, and extremely capable four-wheel-drive system. Even in its bare minimum configuration, the Wrangler still manages to venture places no other vehicles can.
Your Wrangler is one of the most popular off-road vehicles ever produced by Jeep, and it has been featured in many Hollywood movies. With an abundance of aftermarket upgrades available, it is easy to build-up your Wrangler and turn it into an off-road king. At CARiD we’ve got a whole bunch of top-quality parts and accessories including a great selection of rugged Jeep Wrangler off-road bumpers. Our assortment of compelling Wrangler off-road bumpers consists of such trusted names like the Iron Cross, Body Armor, Smittybilt, and Rugged Ridge. Whether you are a serious off-roader or just an amateur, you’ll find something to suit your needs, but no matter what you’ll pick, your Wrangler will be protected by a hardened heavy-duty steel shell that will be able to withstand even the harshest off-road conditions.
- Ranch Hand® Sport BullNose Series Front BumperSport BullNose Series Front Bumper by Ranch Hand. Includes Light Tabs, License Plate Mounting Holes And 2" Receiver. Provides outstanding protection for your vehicle while giving it that custom off-road look that is popular today....$675.00 - $999.00
- Ranch Hand® Sport Series Rear BumperSport Series Rear Bumper by Ranch Hand. Ranch Hand's Sport back bumper is designed with the same unsurpassed quality and workmanship as the Legend series and compliments the Summit Series Front Bumpers. This durable back powder...$445.00 - $675.00
- Fab Fours® Vengeance Front BumperVengeance Front Bumper by Fab Fours. Fab Fours' new line of light weight bumpers: Vengeance Series. These premium steel, non-winch, sensor bumpers are engineered to be light weight and offer a sleek and stylish finish for both the...$1,245.00 - $1,754.50
- Fab Fours® Vengeance Front Bumper With Pre-Runner GuardVengeance Front Bumper With Pre-Runner Guard by Fab Fours. Fab Fours' new line of light weight bumpers: Vengeance Series. These premium steel, non-winch, sensor bumpers are engineered to be light weight and offer a sleek and stylish...$1,300.00 - $1,892.00
- Fab Fours® Vengeance Front Stinger BumperVengeance Front Stinger Bumper by Fab Fours. Fab Fours' new line of light weight bumpers: Vengeance Series. These premium steel, non-winch, sensor bumpers are engineered to be light weight and offer a sleek and stylish finish for...$1,325.00 - $1,375.00
- Road Armor® Stealth Series Front BumperStealth Series Front Bumper by Road Armor. The muscular design accentuates the lines of the truck and, as always, provides a unique, utilitarian look that has no rival in today's aftermarket. Installation is strictly bolt-on, and...$1,299.95 - $1,699.00
- Road Armor® Stealth Series Front Bumper with Pre-Runner GuardStealth Series Front Bumper with Pre-Runner Guard by Road Armor. The muscular design accentuates the lines of the truck and, as always, provides a unique, utilitarian look that has no rival in today's aftermarket. Installation is...$1,399.95 - $1,899.00
- Road Armor® Stealth Series Rear BumperStealth Series Rear Bumper by Road Armor. The muscular design accentuates the lines of the truck and, as always, provides a unique, utilitarian look that has no rival in today's aftermarket. Installation is strictly bolt-on, and the...$899.95 - $1,699.00
- N-Fab® RWB Front Winch BumperRWB Front Winch Bumper by N-Fab. Replace your puny OEM front bumper with this trail-ready front winch bumper. Its the perfect addition to any Wrangler thats used off-road.$271.43 - $502.99
- N-Fab® RSP Front Bumper with Skid PlateRSP Front Bumper with Skid Plate by N-Fab. Replace your factory front bumper, which provides virtually no protection while off-roading, with this tubular front bumper. Its integrated skid plate will protect your undercarriage, and...$553.35 - $1,799.10
- N-Fab® RBS Rear Bumper with Aluminum Skid PlateRBS Rear Bumper with Aluminum Skid Plate by N-Fab. Featuring true off-road styling, the RBS rear replacement bumper is designed to bolt directly to the factory bumper mounts for ease of installation. All RBS bumpers are built as...$542.39 - $654.19
- N-Fab® RTC Rear BumperRTC Rear Bumper by N-Fab. Bolt this bumper to the stock mounts for your OEM bumper and hit the trails. This tubular rear bumper will improve your rear ramp angle, and is available with a spare carrier that will take a 40 wheel/tire...$271.43 - $433.43
- Paramount® Heavy Duty Rock Crawler Front BumperHeavy Duty Rock Crawler Front Bumper by Paramount Automotive. Protect and beautify your Jeep Wrangler with winch-capable heavy duty front bumper from Paramount. Fully-welded together from durable mild steel, its ready to take the...$256.00 - $616.00
- Paramount® MOD Front BumperMOD Front Bumper by Paramount Automotive. This modular front bumper has the ability to change its look like a chameleon, going from full-Moab to urban cruiser. Change the end caps in minutes to extend the bumper for the street or...$36.00 - $455.00
- Paramount® Rock Crawler Tubular Front BumperRock Crawler Tubular Front Bumper by Paramount Automotive. Paramount Offroad is proud to present its Rock Crawler Series. Made from 2"x0.120" tubes that are machine-welded to one piece, these bumpers are finished with their top of...$247.00 - $289.00
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Off-Road BumpersOff-Road Front Bumper Options | Push Bars, Brush Guards & Skid PlatesThere's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you leave the pavement, far more challenging conditions and obstacles lie in wait - some seen, and some unseen. Because no two people's definitions of off-roading will be quite the same, we offer off-road front bumpers for 4x4s that are designed to avoid scrapes and damage while handling a variety of tasks OEM bumpers can't. Heavy gauge steel provides extra strength, and angled corners and edges provide extra clearance. Steep approach angles that would damage factory bumpers become no problem - wherever boulders arise from ashes.
- Off-Road BumpersDurability, Versatility, Safety | The Benefits of an Off-Road Rear BumperAsk any serious off-roading expert what type of rear bumper is best for your 4x4, and they'll tell you the best bumper for extreme use (such as rock crawling) is one that's barely even there. What does that mean exactly? Translated, it means bumpers with edges that angle upward at corners and undersides that slope drastically upward will keep you out of trouble. Smaller size and less mass in these areas means better clearance at extreme angles - ensuring a rear bumper doesn't scrape, drag, or become damaged. Where OEM bumpers are massive and block-shaped, replacement off-road bumpers are not.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- WinchesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HP Two-Tone Custom Car Cover$449.00 - $533.00
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box$322.65 - $357.75
Jeep Wrangler Off-Road Bumpers Reviews
2012 Jeep Wrangler