- Bushwacker® Extend-A-Fender FlaresExtend-A-Fender Flares by Bushwacker. These are a perfect investment for additional tire coverage required for larger wheel and tire packages. Made of flexible and ultra-durable Dura-Flex 2000 plastic, these fender flares ensure...$169.99 - $499.99
- Bushwacker® Pocket Style Fender FlaresPocket Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker. Replace your OEM fenders with the hardcore, pocket-style debris protectors and give your vehicle that aggressive, rugged appearance you were looking for. Specifically designed for moderate...$179.99 - $899.99
- Bushwacker® Cut-Out Fender FlaresCut-Out Fender Flares by Bushwacker. Specially designed for the largest tire packages and lift kits, these allow you to cut open the wheel well and give your vehicle extra clearance. Want to have extended tire coverage while adding...$189.99 - $559.99
- Bushwacker® Flat Style Fender FlaresFlat Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker. Want to give your Jeep a dose of tube-style design and protect its flares from scratching? It has never been easier than with the unique Flat Style fender flares. Install the upgrade in no...$219.99 - $619.99
- Bushwacker® Max Coverage Pocket Style Fender FlaresSo if youre looking for more tire coverage, more paint protection from dirt and mud, and an easy installation, weve got you covered with the Max Coverage Pocket Style Fender Flares.$269.99 - $549.99
- Xenon® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Xenon. Fender flares give your vehicle a bolder look and they're a must to make those taller and wider wheels and tires look at home. This flare accentuates the fender line as it encircles the wheel well. Molded in...$20.26 - $1,334.47
- Rugged Ridge® All Terrain Fender FlaresAll Terrain Fender Flare Kit by Rugged Ridge, ABS Plastic.$82.99 - $633.99
- Smittybilt® XRC Tubular Fender FlaresXRC Tubular Fender Flares by Smittybilt. These tubular fenders and flares will provide increased room for tire travel and give your Jeep a rugged, minimalist, extreme rock crawler look. The more substantial tubular design delivers...$145.99 - $439.99
- Smittybilt® 6" Wide Fender Flares Kit6" Wide Fender Flare Kit by Smittybilt. These extra wide fender flares will provide more protection than the factory units, especially when running oversized off-road tires, and give your Jeep a rugged look. They'll also keep you...$89.99 - $269.99
- Poison Spyder Customs® DeFender Fender FlaresDeFender Fender Flares by Poison Spyder Customs.$249.99 - $629.99
- Poison Spyder Customs® DeFender Negative Fender FlaresDeFender Negative Front Flares by Poison Spyder Customs.$509.99 - $599.99
- Poison Spyder Customs® DeFender Zero Fender FlaresDeFender Zero Fender Flares by Poison Spyder Customs.$509.99 - $559.99
- Outland Automotive® All Terrain Fender FlaresAll Terrain Fender Flares by Outland Automotive. If you own a truck or SUV, you need Outland Accessories. Outland features a full line of Truck / SUV Tube Steps, Bull Bars, All Terrain Floor Liners, Consoles and other functional...$241.18 - $316.91
- Outland Automotive® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Outland Automotive. If you own a truck or SUV, you need Outland Accessories. Outland features a full line of Truck / SUV Tube Steps, Bull Bars, All Terrain Floor Liners, Consoles and other functional accessories to...$220.44 - $316.91
- Rampage® Flat Style Fender FlaresFlat Style Fender Flares by Rampage. 4 Pieces.$571.70 - $628.30
Your Wrangler is comfortable enough to drive every day with the added bonus that it can take you almost anywhere, and for these reasons it deserves to look great. When it does look great you know people are going to get the right impressions every time they see you drive it, and aftermarket accessories are the solution for the perfect look. We have what you need to add your own personal touches on it so you can be confident everyone is seeing what you want them to see, starting with Jeep Wrangler fender flares!
Once you have a new set of fender flares installed you will enjoy the immediate improvements to the way it looks, but you will also enjoy the paintwork protection from things like road debris, grime, stones and many other damaging things. We have a wide range of different types of fender flares for you to choose from, so you can find a set that complements your existing accessories while becoming an extension of your own personality. Even though we stock high quality parts that are surprisingly easy to use, we even have prices to give you serious value for your money!
Guides & Articles
- Fender FlaresFender Flares Give Your Truck Style And ProtectionMost guys and gals who drive trucks love their vehicles. They consider themselves "truck people". Some of the fun which can be had with a pickup, Jeep, or SUV involves off-roading. Equipping your ride to be successful at this kind of adventure means installing lift kits along with bigger wheels and tires. The object is to make the truck look and perform as "bad ass" as possible. However, once the truck is lifted, and the 35's are bolted in place, something is still missing. You may see too much of a gap between the wheel and the fender. Or, you may find that your fat new tires are throwing too much dirt and debris up against your sheet metal.
- Covercraft® Form-Fit™ Custom Car Cover$429.00 - $504.00
Jeep Wrangler Fender Flares Reviews
1995 Jeep Wrangler