- Bushwacker® Extend-A-Fender FlaresExtend-A-Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. These are a perfect investment for additional tire coverage required for larger wheel and tire packages. Made of flexible and ultra-durable Dura-Flex 2000 plastic, these fender flares ensure...Extra tire coverage for effective protection from road debrisSpecially designed for bigger wheel and tire combos$169.99 - $499.99
- Bushwacker® Pocket Style Fender FlaresPocket Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Replace your OEM fenders with the hardcore, pocket-style debris protectors and give your vehicle that aggressive, rugged appearance you were looking for. Specifically designed for moderate...Extended tire coverage to reflect road debrisSpecifically designed for mid- and large-sized wheel and tire combos$179.99 - $899.99
- Bushwacker® Cut-Out Fender FlaresCut-Out Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Specially designed for the largest tire packages and lift kits, these allow you to cut open the wheel well and give your vehicle extra clearance. Want to have extended tire coverage while...Sheet metal cutting required!Cut-Out design for an aggressive, off-road look$189.99 - $559.99
- Bushwacker® Flat Style Fender FlaresFlat Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Want to give your Jeep a dose of tube-style design and protect its flares from scratching? It has never been easier than with the unique Flat Style fender flares. Install the upgrade in no...Extreme tire coverage for additional protectionDistinctive tube-style design for the rugged rock-crawler look$219.99 - $619.99
- Bushwacker® Max Coverage Pocket Style Fender FlaresSo if you’re looking for more tire coverage, more paint protection from dirt and mud, and an easy installation, we’ve got you covered with the Max Coverage Pocket Style Fender Flares.Add a rugged, bolt-on look with no drilling requiredExtended tire coverage to reflect road debris$269.99 - $549.99
- Lund® RX-Jeep Rivet Style Fender FlaresRX-Jeep Rivet Style Fender Flares by Lund®. LUND’s RX-Rivet Style™ fender flares are the perfect addition to Jeep Wranglers, creating a bold, unmistakable appearance. Designed for larger tires and wheels, LUND’s RX-Rivet...Bold and aggressive, eye-catching design1” wider and 1-1/2” more clearance than stock flares$517.99 - $787.99
- Xenon® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Xenon®. Fender flares give your vehicle a bolder look and they're a must to make those taller and wider wheels and tires look at home. This flare accentuates the fender line as it encircles the wheel well. Molded...$20.26 - $1,334.47
- Rugged Ridge® Pocket Style Fender Flare KitPocket Style Fender Flare Kit by Rugged Ridge®, Black. Replace your worn, damaged or missing factory fender flares with quality replacements from Rugged Ridge. Each flare is made from virtually indestructible thermoplastic, UV...Protects the body from stone chips and debrisOriginal equipment design$227.99
- Rugged Ridge® RRC Tubular Steel Flat FendersRRC Tubular Steel Flat Fenders by Rugged Ridge®. All Terrain fender flare features a high clearance design to accommodate larger off-road tires; not only creating an authentic rugged look but also making them the perfect...Protects the body from stone chips and debrisOriginal equipment design$554.99 - $1,088.99
- Rugged Ridge® All Terrain Fender FlaresAll Terrain Fender Flare Kit by Rugged Ridge®, ABS Plastic. All Terrain fender flare features a high clearance design to accommodate larger off-road tires; not only creating an authentic rugged look but also making them the perfect...Protects the body from stone chips and debrisOriginal equipment design$74.99 - $570.99
- Rugged Ridge® Hurricane Flat Fender Flare KitHurricane Flat Fender Flare Kit by Rugged Ridge®, 4 Pieces, ABS Plastic. All Terrain fender flare features a high clearance design to accommodate larger off-road tires; not only creating an authentic rugged look but also making...Protects the body from stone chips and debrisOriginal equipment design$314.99 - $462.99
- Smittybilt® XRC Tubular Fender FlaresXRC Tubular Fender Flares by Smittybilt®. These tubular fenders and flares will provide increased room for tire travel and give your Jeep a rugged, minimalist, extreme rock crawler look. The more substantial tubular design delivers...$145.99 - $439.99
- Smittybilt® 6" Wide Fender Flares Kit6" Wide Fender Flare Kit by Smittybilt®. These extra wide fender flares will provide more protection than the factory units, especially when running oversized off-road tires, and give your Jeep a rugged look. They'll also keep you...Aggressive off-road looksProvides additional body protection when running oversized tires$89.99 - $269.99
- Poison Spyder Customs® DeFender™ Fender FlaresDeFender™ Fender Flares by Poison Spyder Customs®. Poison Spyder raises the bar for Jeep fender armor— DeFenders™ are the next evolutionary step beyond "tube fenders". CNC laser cutting and precision brake-forming yield a...CNC laser cutting and precision brake-formingIncreased clearance for larger tires and suspension articulation$249.99 - $629.99
- Poison Spyder Customs® DeFender™ Negative Fender FlaresDeFender™ Negative Front Flares by Poison Spyder Customs®. Poison Spyder raises the bar for Jeep fender armor - DeFenders™ are the next evolutionary step beyond "tube fenders". CNC laser cutting and precision brake-forming...CNC laser cutting and precision brake-formingIncreased clearance for larger tires and suspension articulation$509.99 - $599.99
With the abilities your Jeep has you can go almost anywhere you could think of, and this means you’re going to spend a lot of time driving it. Of course, this means you need it to look as good as it possibly can, which is difficult when all you’re relying on is cleaning it. To get the visual improvements you need to stand out from a crowd you need aftermarket accessories, and we have all you need including a range of Jeep custom fender flares at great prices!
Fender flares are obviously fantastic for improving the way your vehicle looks but they also protect your paintwork, because they can keep things like road debris, grime, dirt and more from flicking up off the wheels and causing serious damage. Any accessory you install needs to be able to complement your existing look, so we have a variety of different types like wide style, OE style and more, to help you find the perfect addition. When you see the high quality parts and the improvements they can offer you might expect to pay a fortune, but we have prices to give you value for every dollar you spend!
Guides & Articles
- Fender FlaresNo-drill Fender Flares are So Easy to Install!Have you ever seen another truck like yours and thought, "It looks the same as mine, but more…rugged"? And after a moment of reflection, the answer finally came to you why. The other vehicle was equipped with fender flares, and yours wasn't. Yes, there's a reason automakers fit fender flares on top-trim versions of their cars and trucks at the factory. It's because they can serve as elegant-looking pieces that make your vehicle look more expensive, or as more robust ones that add well-toned, muscular definition, without great cost or complexity. Because we understand just how much they add to a vehicle, we offer a great selection of fender flares. And regardless of what you opt for, fender flares can be left their original color (usually black), or they can be easily custom painted to blend in or contrast as desired.
- Fender FlaresFender Flares Give Your Truck Style And ProtectionMost guys and gals who drive trucks love their vehicles. They consider themselves "truck people". Some of the fun which can be had with a pickup, Jeep, or SUV involves off-roading. Equipping your ride to be successful at this kind of adventure means installing lift kits along with bigger wheels and tires. The object is to make the truck look and perform as "bad ass" as possible. However, once the truck is lifted, and the 35's are bolted in place, something is still missing. You may see too much of a gap between the wheel and the fender. Or, you may find that your fat new tires are throwing too much dirt and debris up against your sheet metal.
Jeep Custom Fender Flares Reviews
1995 Jeep Wrangler