- (97)Hood PanelsJeep
- (51)Hood Shocks + StrutsJeep
- (59)Hood Locks + LatchesJeep
- (14)Hood Release Cables + HandlesJeep
- (53)Hood Hinges + SpringsJeep
- (16)Cowl PanelsJeep
- (1)Hood ScoopsJeep
- (1)Hood InsulationsJeep
- (11)Hood SealsJeep
- (42)Hood HardwareJeep
- (203)Custom HoodsJeep
- (71)Custom Hood ScoopsJeep
- (27)Hood VentsJeep
- (60)Hood PinsJeep
- (394)Bug DeflectorsJeep
- (29)Emblems + LetteringJeep
- (25)Sound DeadeningJeep
- (310)Automotive PaintJeep
Jeep got their start during war times with the “Willy's MB” Jeep back in 1941. They've come a long ways from their modest start to be one of the biggest auto manufacturers of the 21st Century. Jeep's known for their unique off-road Jeep Wranglers that have no direct competion as far as versatility and design. In recent years, they've met success with their compact and mid-size SUVs, such as the Grand Cherokee, Liberty, and Compass lines. If you're in the market for a brand new OE-inspired hood for your Jeep vehicle, you needn't look any farther than the selection we offer.
We're proud to offer you a choice of high-quality replacement hoods for your Jeep vehicle, including OE replacement hoods by Omix-Ada, the industry leader in making aftermarket parts and accessories exclusively for Jeep products. Their hoods are backed by a limited five-year warranty that protects you from factory defects resulting in premature rust damage. Replace brand OE hoods are also highly recommended and available for a range of Jeep products. Replace offers a lifetime warranty against defects and possesses a reputation that's unmatched. Need to replace your worn out hood struts? Rugged Ridge is a great accessory manufacturer who backs their products and offers a line of replacement parts here for your Jeep hood.
- Sherman® HoodHood by Sherman®. Vehicle hoods are often exposed to wear and tear and can be seriously damaged in a front end collision. Restore a like-new look of your vehicle with a replacement Hood Panel Assembly designed to meet OEM criteria...Direct fit replacementFactory original quality at a reasonable price$10.04 - $1,406.67
- Omix-Ada® Replacement Hood PanelReplacement Hood Panel by Omix-Ada®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree...$102.02 - $757.25
- Crown® HoodHood by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$158.52 - $377.43
- Omix-ADA® Top Cowl PanelTop Cowl Panel by Omix-ADA®. Whether repairing collision damage or performing a restoration, the minor components must be evaluated for reuse as carefully as the major panels. For example, if faulty or damaged hood components are...$178.66 - $298.94
- Replace® Hood PanelHood Panel by Replace®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$6.78 - $1,270.03
- Replace® Hood HingesHood Hinges by Replace®. Hood hinge replacement can become necessary if the hinge is worn or collision damaged. However, a used hinge may not be in much better condition, and a new hinge may give you sticker shock at the dealer....Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$5.00 - $115.43
- Sherman® Hood HingesHood Hinges by Sherman®. What makes Sherman parts different is attention to detail, and an unwavering commitment to deliver the kind of solid value demanded from parts the Sherman experts use in their own projects. That's why...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$8.16 - $74.10
- Dorman® Hood Latch AssemblyHood Latch Assembly by Dorman®. Featuring either zinc coating or painted steel for reliable corrosion resistance, Dorman’s Hood Latch is designed for long-lasting use. Its steel construction helps safeguard against breakage,...Brackets included (where applicable)Rust-resistant$9.90 - $39.68
- Sherman® Hood LatchHood Latch by Sherman®. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged, or otherwise damaged auto body parts with the high quality and affordable price of Sherman products. Designed with OE quality...Factory original quality at a reasonable priceOE-style look and function$9.06 - $89.61
- Bolt Lock® Hood LockThis product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Bolt Lock will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and...Rivets into existing holes and secures your under hood items from theftPlate tumbler sidebar to prevent picking and bumping.$53.99
- Crown® Hood Catch KitHood Catch Kit by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$4.02 - $117.57
- Rampage® Hood Latch AssemblyHood Latch Assembly by Rampage®. Pair. Rampage makes their hood latches to install simply and easily at home with no drilling required. Stainless steel products by Rampage feature a limited lifetime warranty. Black powder coat...Black or Stainless FinishCast Billet Construction$12.06 - $99.57
- Smittybilt® Hood Catch KitHood Catch Kit by Smittybilt®. Flashy bumpers and wheel and tire combos always attract attention, but it's the details that separate the players from the posers. If you want to put your Jeep way ahead of the pack, Smittybilt has...Light guards protect valuables lights and add lots of styleHinges and brackets replace worn pieces or provide an appearance upgrade$9.99 - $79.99
- Omix-ADA® Hood Support StrutHood Support Strut by Omix-ADA®. Whether repairing collision damage or performing a restoration, the minor components must be evaluated for reuse as carefully as the major panels. For example, if faulty or damaged hood components...$21.75 - $31.14
- Dorman® Hood Release CableHood Release Cable by Dorman®. Restore and maintain the quick, easy opening of your hood with Dorman’s Hood Release Cable. Constructed of high-quality stainless steel, it naturally resists corrosion. Plus, it’s engineered to...$9.24 - $79.40
Guides & Articles
- Replacement HoodsReplacement Hoods: Easy Sheet Metal Work For The DIY Gal Or GuyThe hood panel of your car or truck is an integral part of your vehicle, and one of the first things people see when they look at your car or truck. When a hood panel isn't 100% right, there's no hiding it. And if you've got a classic from your youth, you are not going to feel good about your ride when sheet metal is compromised - especially a hood panel. Unfortunately, it doesn't take much to damage a hood panel. Any vehicle that's seen a number of miles is bound to have some kind of wear and damage to its engine lid. Statistically, accidents are most likely to result in front-end vehicle damage where hood panels are crinkled beyond repair. Hits from the side can be just as damaging, because left or right fenders usually always push into the hood panel.
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
Jeep Replacement Hoods Reviews
2006 Jeep Wrangler