The Commander is comfortable enough to drive it all day but it really shows you what it can do when you leave the paved roads and head away from civilization to your favorite vacation spot. Of course, the downside to that is that your vehicle is full of the things you need to take with you which can make the journey less comfortable but we have a range of Jeep Commander roof cargo carriers that can make your journey comfortable again but giving you more room to carry everything you need.
Obviously everyone has different needs and carries different things so we have a wide range of carriers so that you can find the equipment that suits your lifestyle perfectly. Among our range you will find specialized carriers that can carry bikes, kayaks and more or you can find box carriers that allow you to carry a range of things including the things that you don’t want in your vehicle like dirty boots. We have all the equipment you need to make sure that your set up is perfect and looks great and we offer great value for every dollar that you spend.
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 4 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any products we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- Yakima® - LandShark Kayak RackStarting at: $53.10$53.10
- Thule® - Glide and Set Kayak CarrierStarting at: $179.95$179.95
- Rhino-Rack® - Vehicle Specific Leg KitStarting at: $167.20$167.20
- SportRack® - Horizon Cargo BoxStarting at: $317.52$317.52
- Smittybilt® - Defender Roof BasketStarting at: $69.96$69.96
- Yakima® - EvenKeel Kayak RackStarting at: $53.10$53.10
- Thule® - M.O.A.B. Roof BasketStarting at: $341.95$341.95
- Rhino-Rack® - Sportz Series Pad Mount Roof RackStarting at: $239.20$239.20
- SportRack® - Vista Cargo BagStarting at: $37.80$37.80
- Yakima® - HullyRollers Kayak RackStarting at: $53.10$53.10
Posted by Edward F.
"Works exactly how I wanted. The fairing was needed to stop wind buffering."
Posted by Daniel S.
"I damaged factory roof rack and since Chrysler's problems, you can't get accessories any longer, guess it pays to pay your bills. But, this one is excellent. Very good quality, strange locking system, but effective."
Posted by John C.
"This is by far the best roof rack I ever purchased, and I know Rhino makes as far superior product than most of the racks out there and they stand behind everything they sell."
Posted by Ernest J D.
"I recently purchased the ROLA 59102 for carrying camping supplies across the northwest. I have a jeep and needed something to haul firewood, tents, etc and this did the job. For remote car camp sites, this keeps your gear free of dust and water."