- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsVentvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$28.44 - $144.23
- AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor™ Smoke Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They offer the same protection against the elements while...Installs inside the window channel for a low profile, aerodynamic appearanceAllows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts out$37.34 - $60.70
- WeatherTech® Stone and Bug DeflectorStone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No drilling is...$59.95
- AVS® Bugflector II™ Hood ShieldBugflector II™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector II™Hood Shield. The Bugflector...$53.92 - $62.01
- Stampede® Vigilante Premium Hood ProtectorVigilante Premium Hood Protector by Stampede®. Stampede Automotive Accessories top of the line shields are designed and manufactured with an aerodynamic reverse flip for superior deflection providing full hood and front fender...Quick & Easy to InstallReduce Wind Noise$27.27 - $177.83
- Lund® Interceptor Bug DeflectorInterceptor Bug Deflector by Lund®. True to its name, the Interceptor comes between bugs, stones, and airborne debris trying to reach your hood, fenders and windshield and stops them in their tracks or diverts them to float over...$96.99 - $112.99
- WeatherTech® LampGard™ Headlight CoversHeadlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear and applies (peel &...$54.95
- XPEL® Headlight Protection KitHeadlight Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car from rocks, gravel, debris, and...$48.97
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsJeep Commander 2006, In-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- AVS® Bugflector II™ Hood ShieldJeep Commander 2006, Bugflector II™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector II™ Hood...Protects hood and fenders from dings and stone chipsDeflects airflow, directing bugs and debris up and over vehicle to protect windshield$62.01
- Stampede® Vigilante Premium Hood ProtectorJeep Commander 2006, Vigilante Premium Hood Protector by Stampede®. Hood Mount. It's designed with an aerodynamic reverse flip for superior deflection providing full hood and front fender protection on some models. Contoured to fit...Protects from bugs, rocks and other flying road debrisFeatures stand away design$53.44 - $133.56
- Lund® Interceptor Bug DeflectorJeep Commander 2006, Interceptor Bug Deflector by Lund®. True to its name, the Interceptor comes between bugs, stones, and airborne debris trying to reach your hood, fenders and windshield and stops them in their tracks or diverts...Protects hood and fenders from dings and stone chipsDeflects airflow, directing bugs and debris up and over vehicle to protect windshield$112.99
- Stampede® Wind Tamer Sunroof DeflectorUniversal Wind Tamer Sunroof Deflector by Stampede®. Let the sky in while keeping the wind out. The special design of the Wind Tamer deflects the wind up and over sunroof openings, preventing rain from entering the sunroof opening,...Designed to let the sun in and the wind outLow-profile design$52.77 - $117.83
- Black Horse® Dark Smoke Sunroof Deflector, Dark Smoke Sunroof Deflector by Black Horse Off Road®, 1 Piece, 1-Year Warranty. Reduces wind noise and turbulence inside vehicle. Add some form and function to your vehicle with these superb accessories that are ready to assist...Scratch ResistantDurable and UV Stable$30.00
Your Commander is able to take you to almost any destination you can think of, but it’s also great for your daily driving tasks, which makes it an important part of your life. This means you need to look after it, so you want to make sure you have the right accessories to both protect and improve it. We have everything you need including a wide range of Jeep Commander wind deflectors, which can protect your interior while looking good, so you just can’t go wrong with them!
Wind deflectors are an asset to your vehicle because they can prevent light rain from entering your open window, which means you can stop panicking every time rain catches you by surprise because you will stay dry, and so will your interior. It’s obviously important to ensure you’re spending your money on quality products, so we have some of the most trusted brands in the industry including Wade, AVS, and more, which means you can enjoy the benefits for a long time to come. Once you have a set of wind deflectors installed you will even enjoy the visual improvements, so you’ll wonder why you waited so long!
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
Jeep Commander Wind Deflectors Reviews
2006 Jeep Commander