- (30)Brake KitsJeep CJ
- (71)Brake PadsJeep CJ
- (58)Brake RotorsJeep CJ
- (128)Brake CalipersJeep CJ
- (3)Hand BrakesJeep CJ
- (1)Disc Brake Conversion KitsJeep CJ
- (171)Brake LinesJeep CJ
- (3)Brake BoostersJeep CJ
- (5)Line Lock & Roll ControlJeep CJ
- (57)Brake Fluids & LubricantsJeep CJ
- (12)Wheel SpacersJeep CJ
- (5)Brake PedalsJeep CJ
The CJ is known across the world for its unique style and if you’re lucky enough to own one then you probably can’t resist the urge to drive it at every opportunity. Of course, that means that you need it to be running at its best so you’re looking for the right performance upgrades. Well, look no further because we have everything you need and our Jeep CJ brakes, pads, brake cables and rotors prove that you don’t need to spend a fortune to get the improvements that will make your drives more fun.
The right braking set up is extremely important because of course it means you can deal with emergency situations with much less concern and it can also save you money on future maintenance costs. We have a wide range of components from those that are capable of stopping the biggest, fastest beast on the road to those that offer you better performance than standard brakes and save you maintenance costs while they do it. You want the best quality so you’ll be glad to know that we have brands like Brembo, Hawk and EBC to ensure that you’re getting the best!
- EBC® Stage 1 Premium Street Plain Brake KitStage 1 Premium Street Plain Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Rotors and Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads. Enhance your daily driving with confidence and peace of mind. With the EBC Stage 1 Premium...Sized and shaped to original equipment specifications with extremely tight tolerancesDesigned to meet or reduce factory levels of heat buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear$46.74 - $1,056.44
- EBC® RK Series Premium OE Replacement Plain RotorsRK Series Premium OE Replacement Plain Rotors by EBC®. This replacement brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight tolerances of less than...Sized and shaped to original equipment specifications with extremely tight tolerancesDesigned to meet or reduce factory levels of heat buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear$32.21 - $2,193.18
- StopTech® Slotted Sport RotorSlotted Sport Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best aftermarket...Engineered to look good behind the wheel and perform at the same timePower alloy metallurgy$50.87 - $756.85
- StopTech® Drilled and Slotted Sport RotorDrilled and Slotted Sport Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best...Engineered to look good behind the wheel and perform at the same timePower alloy metallurgy$60.06 - $227.37
- Baer® Sport Decela RotorsSport Decela Rotors by Baer®. These are 1-piece bolt-on brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles improved brake performance with a cross-drilled and slotted contact surface....Sets for front and rear are available, and include brake rotors only1-piece rotor is made from patented high-silicone content iron that provides excellent vibration dampening, high frictional grip, lower wear, and resistance to heat buildup$188.95 - $658.49
- Chrome Brakes® Drilled and Slotted RotorsDrilled and Slotted Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4...Sized to match OEM dimensions while providing superior braking performance and better looksAvailable in sets for front and rear$102.19 - $765.19
- EBC® Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsUltimax OE Replacement Brake Pads by EBC®. Get the fit and lasting quality of original equipment without paying 100% markup that dealers charge for OEM parts. EBC replacement brake pads are blended with fewer metallic compounds to...$24.75 - $111.97
- EBC® Greenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Brake PadsGreenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement disc brake pads is engineered with organic compounds in place of metallic ones to give 4x4s better performance in areas where brake components get...$42.74 - $169.79
- EBC® Greenstuff 7000 Series SUV Supreme Compound Brake PadsGreenstuff 7000 Series SUV Supreme Compound Brake Pads by EBC®. When you want the longest possible brake life and lowest dust levels for your 4x4, EBC has taken the Greenstuff 6000 organic series brake pads and concentrated the...$52.63 - $200.79
- Baer® Sport Ceramic Decela PadsSport Ceramic Decela Pads by Baer®. Decela Pads are replacement ceramic brake pads that offer superior heat disbursement, longer life, quieter operation, and lower dust levels than OEM pads do. Sized and shaped to fine tolerances...$55.47 - $190.44
- Hawk® High Performance Street Brake PadsHigh Performance Street Brake Pads by Hawk®. These are replacement brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was developed...$54.98 - $270.41
- Hawk® Super Duty Truck Brake PadsSuper Duty Truck Brake Pads by Hawk®. These replacement brake pads are sold in front and rear sets. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon originally developed for racetrack applications, their formulation has been modified to...$71.82 - $168.75
- Chrome Brakes® Ceramix Brake PadsCeramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a ceramic...$62.52 - $200.00
- Rubicon Express® Brake LinesBrake Lines by Rubicon Express®. Material: Stainless Steel. Rubicon Express brake lines are as good as it gets and they build them to last. Features strong woven stainless steel outer shell that protects the rubber and Kevlar...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsUpgrades and improves your brake system$41.99 - $196.99
- Earl's Performance® Solo BleedSolo Bleed by Earl's Performance®. Standard automotive flexible brake hoses are manufactured from synthetic rubber and reinforced with multiple layers of fabric braid. They were designed and developed for use with drum brake...Use Of Extruded PTFEStainless Steel Outer Braid$3.03 - $271.95
Guides & Articles
- Caliper CoversHow To Install Caliper CoversIf you've fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you've probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply couldn't. Your factory brake calipers are now suddenly visible to the world, and odds are they do not live up to the high standards of crisp visual appeal your new wheels and tires have set. Or you may have a nice set of factory wheels which expose the brake hardware, and it's a look that you feel could stand some improvement.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBig Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This desire may be because of your more aggressive driving style, your dissatisfaction with OE brakes, your vehicle being used to tow a trailer, or even your weekend stints at the track.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.