- Amigo Performance Ignition Systems
- Ascender Performance Ignition Systems
- Axiom Performance Ignition Systems
- Bellel Performance Ignition Systems
- D-MAX Performance Ignition Systems
- EVR Performance Ignition Systems
- F-Series Performance Ignition Systems
- H-Series Performance Ignition Systems
- Hombre Performance Ignition Systems
- I-Mark Performance Ignition Systems
- I-Series Performance Ignition Systems
- Impulse Performance Ignition Systems
- MR Performance Ignition Systems
- N-Series Performance Ignition Systems
When it comes to the ignition system, it ensures proper operation of an internal combustion engine. It provides a well-timed spark in each cylinder for easy engine starting and optimum fuel mileage. If you want to get maximum horsepower from your Isuzu, opt for the performance ignition system. It provides powerful sparks for complete combustion, thus increasing the horsepower of your engine. In our store you can find only the finest performance parts for your Isuzu, and ignition parts are no exception.
Browse the virtual shelves of our store to find high-performance spark plugs, ignition controllers, ignition wire sets, and other premium products from such reputable manufacturers as Accel, Taylor Cable, MSD, and others. Our products are offered at very affordable prices so they can become an inexpensive way to upgrade the ignition system on any engine and provide your Isuzu with more horsepower. Choose appropriate spark plugs and other components exactly for your Isuzu from our vast catalog and make an order within a few minutes. You can order the products sitting on your couch and save time for other important activities.
- E3® Spark PlugSpark Plug by E3®. For a more efficient and complete burn, go with the super sturdy plugs by E3. The advanced DiamondFire plug features a diamond-shaped electrode that ensures rapid and complete combustion, enabling power output...$5.95 - $9.99
- Pulstar® PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse PlugPlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug by Pulstar®. PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides great fuel efficiency as well as better performance. Moreover this part will give you better throttle response and...$14.95 - $179.40
- Bosch® Platinum Spark PlugPlatinum Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Only Bosch uses a platinum center electrode that’s heat-fused into a ceramic insulator. All Bosch Platinum Series Spark Plugs reach self-cleaning temperature faster for quicker starts, smoother...$2.91 - $9.82
- Taylor Cable® 8mm High Energy Custom Fit Wire Set8mm High Energy Custom Fit Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. These wires are a top choice for either street or race applications. Each wire is cut to length and terminated with Taylor’s low-profile silicone Proboot with vibration-proof...$23.23 - $42.99
- Accel® Distributor CapDistributor Cap by Accel®. Accel Heavy-Duty Caps offer superior protection from arc-thru and crossfire. Features hi-performance 60,000 volt alkyd compound, stress-relieved at molding to ensure stability.$15.27 - $48.93
- Taylor Cable® 8mm Spiro Pro Ignition Wire Set8mm Spiro Pro Ignition Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. These plug wires are the top choice of racers and street enthusiasts for their high performance at an affordable price. With two layers of 100% silicone jacketing and silicone...$24.73 - $140.71
- Bosch® OE Fine Wire Spark PlugOE Fine Wire Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Bosch introduces the new OE Fine Wire Spark Plug family, which consists of Iridium, Double Platinum and Platinum plugs. Built around OE technology, these new lines have an original...$3.90 - $17.59
- Bosch® Platinum Ir Fusion™ Spark PlugPlatinum Ir Fusion™ Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 4. If you want the best for your engine, try Platinum Ir Fusion spark plugs. Their fused iridium and platinum center electrode with exclusive surface air gap firing technology...$8.97 - $9.73
- Bosch® Super Plus Spark PlugSuper Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Bosch Super Plus delivers outstanding durability and reliability you want for your vehicle. Its tapered, v-profile ground electrode makes for better starting in cold weather and improved...$2.16 - $14.09
- Taylor Cable® ThunderVolt Ferrite Core Performance Ignition Wire SetThunderVolt Ferrite Core Performance Ignition Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. Gain horsepower and torque with Taylor’s Dyno-proven ThunderVolt racing plug wire sets. Low resistance for healthy spark and RFI/EMI suppression.$31.91 - $195.90
- Accel® Super Stock High Vibrational CoilSuper Stock High Vibrational Coil by Accel®. Accel's Super Stock coils are high-performance replacements for OE canister style coils. Improves starting, idle, throttle response and top RPM power. Works with OE ignitions and...$57.09
- Accel® DIS Super CoilDIS Super Coil by Accel®. Accel DIS ignition coils feature high dielectric strength "ACCEL Yellow" over molded housing, advanced bobbin technology, specialized magnetic steel core and optimum windings for higher energy and voltage...$41.79 - $65.25
- MSD® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by MSD®. MSD is excited to introduce several new coils to the Street Fire line. These coils mount directly in place of factory style versions and accept the OEM connectors as well. Performance output is improved...$32.99 - $668.88
- Accel® Distributor RotorDistributor Rotor by Accel®. Accel Hi-Performance rotors offer superior protection from arc-thru and crossfire. Features hi-performance 60,000 volt alkyd compound, stress-relieved at molding to ensure stability and resist...$10.17 - $16.62
- Taylor Cable® 8mm Street Thunder Ignition Wire Set8mm Street Thunder Ignition Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. Get great performance at an extremely affordable price with Taylor’s Street Thunder ignition wires. These 8mm wires deliver all of the performance in your street car.$22.09 - $88.68
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsThe Benefits of a Performance Ignition DistributorSince their inception at the start of the 20th century, motor vehicles with gasoline burning engines have needed a precise way to deliver an electrical spark to each of the engine's cylinders. (Note that diesel engines do not rely on an electrical spark to ignite the fuel-air mixture.) For much of the past 100 years, the spark has been delivered by the ignition distributor. The distributor is always mechanically linked or timed to the engine's rotation so that the spark is sent at the exact moment it is needed.
- Performance PartsAuto Parts: Dealer vs. AftermarketThe question of whether to buy parts from an automotive dealer vs. ones from aftermarket manufacturers is as age-old as the automobile itself. Below, we'll take a look at things worth considering to help you make a better choice if you're facing that same question. Automobile manufacturers and dealerships always advertise the fact that their parts are "genuine" because they were made by the exact same production facility that made the parts installed on the assembly line.
- Performance PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Performance PartsUnderstanding The Different Types Of Spark PlugsSince the dawn of the automobile, spark plugs have been an integral part of gasoline engines because they conduct the electrical energy from a vehicle’s ignition system needed to finalize the combustion process. After the gas/air mixture has been fully compressed inside the cylinder head, spark plugs serve a miniature bolt of lightning to create an explosion which pushes a piston downward.
Isuzu Performance Ignition Systems Reviews
2011 Jeep Wrangler