- Replacement Exhaust KitsInfiniti M37
- (51)Exhaust ManifoldsInfiniti M37
- (58)Catalytic ConvertersInfiniti M37
- (183)Mufflers & ResonatorsInfiniti M37
- (169)Exhaust PipesInfiniti M37
- (145)Exhaust TipsInfiniti M37
- (91)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsInfiniti M37
- (147)Emission ControlInfiniti M37
- (33)Monitors & Data LoggersInfiniti M37
Nowadays, a lot of various aftermarket parts and accessories are created. The majority of them can be necessary for your auto, like these Infiniti M37 Exhaust Parts. Do you know that all the components of the exhaust system of your vehicle need to work in harmony? If one of these parts is out of order, the system will not be able to function. Besides, they are used to perform specific functions for the entire mechanism to operate. So, let us talk about functions that all of these components have. The exhaust manifold is considered to be the first element that receives the exhaust gases from the auto.
Its function is to burn any leftover fuel and funnel it down through the exhaust pipes to the exhaust catalyst. The latter, in its turn, converts harmful pollutants into less toxic substances before they leave the vehicle. The next station of the exhaust gases is the muffler. That is the component that is responsible for reducing the growling sounds that are caused by the traveling exhaust flow. Moreover, some exhaust systems consist of a resonator that decreases the noise that cannot be reduced by the muffler. If you are going to replace old parts, just come to CARiD.
- Bosal® Catalytic ConverterUniversal Catalytic Converter by Bosal®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. If you’re in need of a replacement catalytic converter, you can’t do better than Bosal. They’re a leading supplier to vehicle manufacturers and...Constructed to meet your vehicle’s specific emissions requirementsRadial flow concept allows for an even distribution of the gas flow in the converter for the optimal conversion of harmful gases$70.91 - $71.91
- Walker® Stainless Steel Oval Installer Turbo MufflerUniversal Stainless Steel Oval Installer Turbo Muffler by Walker®. Muffler Body Material: Stainless Steel. Muffler Body Shape: Oval. Muffler Type: Combination. CARB Compliant: No. Inlet Quantity: 1 Inlet. Outlet Quantity: 1 Outlet....Specifically Engineered for Class 7 and 8 vehiclesA bolt-on Solution for Excessive Engine Brake Noise$28.31 - $28.91
- Walker® Tru-Fit Stainless Steel MufflerUniversal Tru-Fit Stainless Steel Muffler by Walker®. Muffler Series: Tru-Fit. Muffler Body Material: Stainless Steel. Muffler Type: Combination. CARB Compliant: No. Inlet Quantity: 1 Inlet. Outlet Quantity: 1 Outlet. Connection...Economical performance and acousticsUniversal fit allows for greater installation flexibility$32.14
- Walker® Pro-Fit Economy MufflerUniversal Pro-Fit Economy Muffler by Walker®. Muffler Series: Pro-Fit Economy. Muffler Type: Combination. CARB Compliant: No. Inlet Quantity: 1 Inlet. Outlet Quantity: 1 Outlet. Connection Type: Pipe. This muffler is the right...Designed to deliver ultimate performance and pleasing sound qualityUniversal fit – may require a few modifications to install$24.06 - $25.98
- Bosal® Angle Cut TipUniversal Angle Cut Tip by Bosal®. Tip Cut Type: Angle Cut. Tip Material: Stainless Steel. Tip Finish: Polished Chrome. This universal exhaust tip will add the finishing touch to the rear of your vehicle. It is made of durable...Provides added style to your vehicle's tailpipeMirror polished chrome finish$23.76 - $25.00
- Bosal® BroSpeed Series Angle Cut TipUniversal BroSpeed Series Angle Cut Tip by Bosal®. Series: BroSpeed Series. Tip Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Tip Cut Type: Angle Cut. Tip Material: Stainless Steel. Tip Finish: Polished Chrome. This universal exhaust tip will add the...Provides added style to your vehicle's tailpipeMirror polished chrome finish$22.27 - $33.75
- Walker® Heavy Duty Round Flex ConnectorUniversal Heavy Duty Galvanized Round Flex Connector by Walker®. Overall Length: 48". Body Shape: Round. Finish: Galvanized. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you...Makes installation quick and easyOptimal OE-style fit and quality$26.53 - $32.85
- Walker® Steel Pipe ElbowUniversal Steel Aluminized Pipe Elbow by Walker®. CARB Compliant: No. Material: Steel. Connection Type: Pipe. Finish: Aluminized. If you want exhaust piping that delivers precise OE-style fit, appearance, and reliability, this part...Designed to directly replace the factory partMade with precision benders and fixture checked$6.85 - $18.24
- Walker® Flex ConnectorUniversal Flex Connector by Walker®. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed to do the complete exhaust job. When you choose Walker...Makes installation quick and easyOptimal OE-style fit and quality$15.53 - $22.47
- Walker® Heavy Duty Pre-Cut Flex TubeUniversal Heavy Duty Pre-Cut Flex Tube by Walker®. Connection Type: Pipe. Walker® offers a compltete line-up of exhaust products for todays medium-duty, heavy-duty and comercials vehicles. With their extensive selection of...Makes installation quick and easyOptimal OE-style fit and quality$12.42 - $17.89
- Walker® Flex Pipe KitUniversal Flex Pipe Kit by Walker®. Walker® offers a compltete line-up of exhaust products for todays medium-duty, heavy-duty and comercials vehicles. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust...Makes installation quick and easyOptimal OE-style fit and quality$8.24 - $9.61
- Bosal® Double-Braided Flex PipesUniversal Double-Braided Flex Pipes by Bosal®. This pipe is engineered to meet OE specs to ensure precise, factory-like fit, performance, and reliability. This part features a direct fit design allowing for ease of installation....Stainless or aluminized steel construction for durabilityPrecision-manufactured for easy fitment$14.66 - $36.61
- Denso® Upstream OE Connector Air Fuel Ratio SensorInfiniti M37 2011, Upstream OE Connector Air Fuel Ratio Sensor by Denso®. 4 Wires. The air/fuel ratio sensor sends information to the engine management computer to makes adjustments based on driving conditions. This wider range and...Tarnish-proof platinum electrodes provides longer life and maintains accuracyQuick-response planar zircon element can quickly detect oxygen concentration$111.99 - $139.55
- Spectra Premium® Oxygen SensorInfiniti M37 2011, Oxygen Sensor by Spectra Premium®. To ensure your vehicle has optimal performance and fuel economy while producing minimal emissions replace a defective O2 sensor with one backed by the aftermarket’s most...Increase vehicle fuel economy and engine performance while decreasing vehicle exhaust emissions100% performance tested to meet vehicle requirements$62.53
- Walker® Strap HangerUniversal Strap Stainless Steel Hanger by Walker®. Material: Stainless Steel. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed to do the complete...Makes installation quick and easyOptimal OE-style fit and quality$1.32 - $2.61
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsWhy Do Some Replacement Exhaust Manifolds Come With Catalytic Converters?If you're looking for a replacement exhaust manifold, you may notice that the choices available for your specific vehicle are only available with an "integrated" catalytic converter. In the same way, a search for a replacement catalytic converter may only turn up "combination" converter/manifold products.
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.