- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- Putco® Tape-On Window VisorsTape-On Element Window Visors by Putco®. Preventing wind and rain drops from getting inside your car, these visors can make your journey more comfortable. Manufactured from top-grade ABS plastic, these products are designed for...$34.99 - $157.99
- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsVentvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$28.44 - $144.23
- EGR® Tape-On Window VisorsTape-On Window Visors by EGR®. To suppress inclement weather before it infects your interior, you need these highly efficient parts that are custom-crafted to perfectly fit your vehicle. Built from durable, high-impact acrylic, the...Provide protection from rain and windHelp in reducing windshield fogging$46.49 - $112.51
- RI® Tape-On Window VisorsWindow Visors by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Window Visors. These attractive parts will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.Custom made for each applicationEasy Tape-On installation$43.75 - $119.00
- JKS® Tape-On Smoke Vent VisorsTape-On Smoke Vent Visors by JKS®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by JKS will last a lifetime. It...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$72.00 - $160.00
- WeatherTech® Stone and Bug DeflectorStone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No drilling is...$59.95
- AVS® Bugflector II™ Hood ShieldBugflector II™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector II™Hood Shield. The Bugflector...$53.92 - $62.01
- AVS® Carflector™ Hood ShieldCarflector™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Carflector™ Hood Shield. The Carflector™ is...Protects hood and fenders from dings and stone chipsDeflects airflow, directing bugs and debris up and over vehicle to protect windshield$64.46 - $74.15
- EGR® Aero Guards Hood ShieldAero Guards Hood Shield by EGR®. If you don't want chips, airborne rocks, rubble, etc., to cause damage to your vehicle's paint, it's time to upgrade your car with this tough, impact-resistant shield that hugs your hood perfectly...Gives ultimate protection and slim lookCustom fit for a full wrap around your vehicle's hood$61.29 - $167.70
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorSunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. The deflector color is Dark Smoke. Backed by 3-Year...$59.95
- WeatherTech® LampGard™ Headlight CoversHeadlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear and applies (peel &...$54.95
- XPEL® Headlight Protection KitHeadlight Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car from rocks, gravel, debris, and...$48.97
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (72377)In-Channel Light Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (72377) by WeatherTech®. 4 Pieces Set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$99.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Dark Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (80377)In-Channel Dark Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (80377) by WeatherTech®. 2 Pieces Set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$59.95
An item like the car is a valuable and important possession in every household. Though most of us spend years or even decades working to acquire automobile, there are always those who take advantage of others and cheat the system. Despite the growing prevalence of top-notch security systems in cars, car theft is still a big problem. Most of the time, we give our best effort to protect our vehicles from break-ins, but there are certain unavoidable situations that result in security risks. For example, leaving your car parked with an opened window in the summertime is essential to keep temperatures inside from spiraling, but this puts your car at risk. However, there is no reason to fear this anymore, as the Hyundai Tucson window deflectors easily solve this dilemma.
While window deflectors’ main function is deflecting rain and wind from car windows, their unique area of placement enables them to successfully protect an open window from break-ins most of the time. Deflectors should be installed in the upper part of the window, and let a small stream of air from outside enter, while creating an obstacle for any intruders. If you choose to buy this useful accessory at CARiD, you will definitely have an advantage over other motorists.
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
Hyundai Tucson Wind Deflectors Reviews
2010 Hyundai Tucson