- (6)Custom Tail LightsHyundai Tucson
- (13)Factory Tail LightsHyundai Tucson
- (3)Fiber Optic Tail LightsHyundai Tucson
- (12)LED Tail LightsHyundai Tucson
- (2)Euro Tail LightsHyundai Tucson
- Black Tail LightsHyundai Tucson
- (1)3rd Brake LightsHyundai Tucson
- (39)Tail Light BulbsHyundai Tucson
- (59)Exterior LED LightsHyundai Tucson
- (5)Tail Light BezelsHyundai Tucson
- Light CoversHyundai Tucson
The main reason why some drivers don’t invest in LED or Euro tail lights is that they fear that it will cost them an arm and a leg. It is true that the initial costs of the LED lights are higher than those of the factory tail lights, but in the long run you actually end up saving quite a bit of money on these lights. The original factory bulbs are not only dull and boring, but they are also easily damaged. Thus, you will have to replace them with new ones from time to time, hence, spending more and more money. Once you equip your Hyundai Tucson with LED tail lights, most likely, you will never have to replace them ever again. The reason for this is that they are very durable. Plus, these tail lights don’t suffer damage from vibrations or from water.
Once you make the decision to upgrade to the Hyundai Tucson LED tail lights, CARiD.com is the perfect website for you. We offer so many options for you to choose from. If you don’t find what you’re looking for in our selection of LED tail lights, take a look at our gorgeous Euro tail lights. We know how difficult it can be to earn money. That is why we try to provide our beloved customers with the best prices on the market. So, look no further – place an order for a new set of Hyundai Tucson LED tail lights right away!
- Spec-D® Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsFiber Optic Tail Lights by Spec-D.$131.05 - $361.34
- Spec-D® Smoke LED Tail LightsSmoke LED Tail Lights by Spec-D, 1 Pair.$96.57 - $420.53
- Spec-D® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Spec-D.$35.20 - $248.31
- Spec-D® Black Euro Tail LightsBlack Euro Tail Lights by Spec-D.$35.20 - $248.31
- Spec-D® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spec-D.$35.20 - $420.53
- Anzo® Black LED Tail LightsBlack LED Tail Lights by Anzo. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your car with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than stock bulbs, these stunning...$49.30 - $811.01
- CG® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by CG, 1 Pair.$112.22 - $525.00
- CG® Black LED Tail LightsBlack LED Tail Lights by CG, 1 Pair.$112.22 - $525.00
- CG® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by CG, 1 Pair.$27.14 - $525.00
- Replace® Factory Tail LightsFactory Tail Lights by Replace.$13.00 - $640.69
- TYC® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by TYC.$6.04 - $348.91
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Eagle. Eagle replacement tail lights are designed to provide safe driving during the night and under low visibility conditions. With their durable construction, Eagle lights are highly resistant to...$11.04 - $445.45
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Light by K-Metal. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail...$14.25 - $962.50
- Maxzone® Replacement Tail LightsReplacement Tail Lights by Maxzone. Whenever you're on the road, you rely on your tail lights to show other drivers whether you're about to stop or turn. Because non-functional tail lights endanger you and your passengers, do...$13.56 - $895.24
- Anzo® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Anzo. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your car with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than stock bulbs, these stunning LED...$49.30 - $811.01
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
Hyundai Tucson Custom & Factory Tail Lights Reviews
2013 Hyundai Tucson