- (9)Transmission AssembliesHummer
- (15)Clutch KitsHummer
- (25)Torque ConverterHummer
- (30)Rebuild KitsHummer
- (59)Seals & GasketsHummer
- (40)Oil PumpHummer
- (43)Oil CoolersHummer
- (37)Valve BodyHummer
- (67)Transmission FiltersHummer
- (45)Transmission Pan, Drain Plug, Filler CapHummer
- (14)Clutch LinkagesHummer
- (40)AT Bands & ClutchesHummer
- (12)Transmission MountsHummer
- (64)Transmission Solenoids, Sensors, Switches, Control UnitsHummer
- (43)Transmission ShiftersHummer
- (2)Clutch PedalsHummer
The history of Hummer springs from far 1983 when AM General Corporation developed a special vehicle – the Humvee (a simplified name for High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle). It was designed for the American military forces and coped with transportation of lading and troops. Since those times the automaker has always been associated with extreme capacity and reliability even in the most severe and rough conditions. In the early 1990s, it got a different name – Hummer – and became available for civilians. Every new model released was earning more and more interest, attention and devotion of customers. And it is not surprising – Hummer is a great combination of power and luxury design.
Our store follows the traditions of the automaker’s legendary security and offers you a wide variety of Hummer transmission parts. We select only high-class products for you and combine them with affordable prices. Are you searching for an oil cooler or a clutch kit? Or maybe a valve body? Then check our store – here you will find all the necessary parts and even more. Every available product guarantees long-term service, exceptional quality and precise operation. And this is exactly what your Hummer needs.
- Sachs® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Sachs®. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels, forks,...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$75.28 - $2,643.44
- RhinoPac® Premium Clutch KitPremium Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. Upgrade your vehicle to a RhinoPac Clutch Kit to get smooth clutch operation and precise shifting you expect from your car. Each part is precision engineered to ensure the extended service and...Helps restore factory-like performanceDurable construction for long-term use$65.99 - $1,424.49
- Sachs® Clutch DiscClutch Disc by Sachs®. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels, forks,...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$29.78 - $618.31
- Sachs® Clutch Pressure PlateClutch Pressure Plate by Sachs®. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels,...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$40.01 - $1,789.50
- LuK® RepSet™ Clutch KitRepSet™ Clutch Kit by LuK®. Each LuK RepSet contains everything you need to get the job done right: new clutch, disc, release bearing, pilot bearing (where required), spline tool and lubricant. Designed and engineered to...100% functionally tested and guaranteed to meet OEM performance specifications.Each set contains everything your need to do the job right$63.50 - $954.91
- Valeo® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Valeo®. Replace your worn out transmission part with this reliable component by Valeo to get optimum performance for your vehicle that won't cost you a fortune. This top-notch product is precision designed to meet or...Valeo's Clutch Kit comes with all the necessary components to do a complete clutch installation.Long life, smooth engagement, original equipment form, fit and function.$67.14 - $1,754.43
- EXEDY® OE Replacement Clutch KitOE Replacement Clutch Kit by EXEDY®. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers.$42.14 - $2,998.72
- EXEDY® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Exedy®. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you...$42.14 - $2,998.72
- FRAM® Automatic Transmission CartridgeAutomatic Transmission Cartridge by FRAM®. Keep the vital components of your automatic transmission well supplied with clean transmission fluid with a FRAM automatic transmission filter. FRAM filters trap even the smallest...Prevents transmission failuresEffectively catches particles and debris$5.84 - $154.48
- Hastings® Automatic Transmission FilterAutomatic Transmission Filter by Hastings®. This filter removes dirt, dust, and other contaminants from the automatic transmission fluid to minimize wear inside the system prolonging its service life. The product can be used with...For use with standard and fully synthetic transmission fluidsProlongs the service life of the transmission$6.70 - $81.08
- WIX® Transmission Filter KitTransmission Filter Kit by WIX®. WIX transmission filters protect transmissions against contaminants in the transmission fluid system. Proper filtration helps improve transmission life by minimizing wear and preventing sticking and...Protect transmission fluid systemHighly durable and reliable$5.88 - $62.18
- Dorman® Transmission Oil PanTransmission Oil Pan by Dorman®. Transmission Oil Pan Designed with a drain plug for easy service of the transmission fluid, Dorman’s Auto Transmission Oil Pan eliminates the hassle of having to loosen the pan for fluid changes.$14.78 - $82.35
- Westar® Transmission MountTransmission Mount by Westar®. Westar is a widely recognized manufacturer and exporter of rubber to metal bonded parts for all types of trucks and automobiles. Every single product goes through countless quality check, producing...Build with quality that matches or exceeds OEM SpecificationsPerfect fit$1.36 - $192.76
- DEA® Transmission MountTransmission Mount by DEA®. Replace your worn out, rusted, or damaged transmission mount with this one to restore stability of the transmission ensuring smooth and quiet driving. The product is made of premium quality raw materials...Designed to meet or exceed OE specificationsConstructed to deliver consistent performance$2.20 - $201.24
- Anchor® Transmission MountsTransmission Mounts by Anchor®. A worn transmission mount can cause vibration and noise, and in extreme cases, driveshaft misalignment and U-joint failure. Manufactured using the latest CAD/CAM engineering process, the Anchor...Direct OEM replacementSecurely supports the transmission on the chassis$1.80 - $113.46
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Transmission PartsClutch Kit vs Clutch Disc or Pressure PlateIf you’ve decided it’s time to replace the clutch on your manual-transmission car, you’ve reached the point where advantages (crisp, new-feeling response) have come to outweigh disadvantages (significant labor costs or time spent doing it yourself). Whether you don’t have a choice because your old clutch slips badly, or you want to take initiative and upgrade your vehicle by sharpening performance off the line, you have high expectations about the finished result once high labor costs are paid or you’ve spent a lot of time and effort doing it yourself. You’re anticipating silky release and take-in of the clutch pedal, smooth running without harshness or vibrations, crisp shifts that chirp tires on pavement, and the fact that your vehicle feels brand new again. Knowing what’s important when a clutch job is being done can get you those results and save you money, because taking shortcuts usually yields disappointment.
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A TransmissionIn this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of the unit. Although both perform gear shifts in the same fashion, there's often confusion about these two terms because the word "transmission" is sometimes used as a blanket description to include transaxles when it should not be.
- Replacement Transmission PartsHow To Perform An Automatic Transmission Fluid & Filter ServiceIn this installment, we'll give you the steps for replacing the transmission fluid and fluid filter inside your vehicle's automatic transmission – saving you several hundred dollars by sparing you a visit to the shop. This maintenance procedure is a straightforward one, and it's important for the overall longevity of your transmission. The engineers that built your car tested it thoroughly, and they know more than anyone on earth does about its breaking points and how to keep mechanical components healthy, so following your vehicle manufacturer's recommended service intervals is essential. While draining a trans pan and refilling it only replaces one-half to two-thirds of your overall fluid (the rest remains inside the torque converter), don't let it diminish the importance of keeping your automatic trans fluid (ATF) fresh.
Hummer Transmission Parts Reviews
2005 Chevy Tahoe