Vehicles have evolved from being just a 'tool' for transportation to an advanced and capable machine that can tackle a wide variety of tasks. Jampacked with premium technologies and controlled with the computer, they ensure a superior driving experience. However, most of the factory vehicle computers are calibrated very conservatively and intended to meet the needs of an 'average' driver. For those who insist on the latest trends in technology with every passing season and want to get the most out of their vehicle, manufacturers offer more and more sophisticated performance chips and programmers that will turn any daily driver into a performance beast.
We gathered an exhaustive selection of the finest performance chips and programmers to help you unleash the true potential of your Hummer H2. Get these top-notch products to fine tune your engine for a huge jump in horsepower and torque. Hummer H2 performance chips and programmers contain performance 'tunes' developed and thoroughly tested with the dynamometer to provide you with exceptional function and quality you deserve. You can not only boost your engine's efficiency using performance chips and programmers, but also monitor coolant temperature, exhaust gas temperature, intake air temperature, turbo boost, etc.
- DiabloSport® Trinity ProgrammerTrinity Programmer by DiabloSport®. This hi-res color screen programmer plugs in to any vehicle’s OBD II port to remap ECU operation for increased power and mileage. The screen displays a wealth of vehicle gauge info, and lets...Windshield suction cup mounting bracket includedFeatures performance enhancing levels custom tuned for Economy, Performance, Towing, and Extreme Performance for modified vehicles$599.95
- Edge® Evolution CS2 / CTS2 ProgrammerEvolution CS2 Programmer by Edge®. Providing the ultimate level of vehicle instrumentation along with 4 levels of performance enhancement, the compact CS and wide-screen CTS programmers plug in to any OBD II compatible vehicle...Offers performance-enhancing software revisions designed specifically for fuel economy, towing, semi-aggressive performance, and aggressive performanceCS features compact size, manual control buttons on left and 2.4" color screen$449.95 - $679.95
- Hypertech® Max Energy ProgrammerMax Energy Programmer by Hypertech®. The Max Energy Programmer is one of the most full-function tuners on the market - providing high levels of power and economy for gasoline and diesel engines, with specific tuning applications...Gasoline and diesel engine specificRead, display, and clear diagnostic trouble codes and check engine lights$329.00
- SCT Performance® X4 Series Power Flash ProgrammerThe SCT X4 Power Flash Programmer provides your PowerStroke with pre-loaded, dyno-proven power! From the factory, your vehicles computer is calibrated for the masses, designed with the average driver in mind, not the performance...Increase horsepower, torque, increased throttle response, firmer shifts and even increased fuel mileageBuilt-in WIFI connectivity attaches to your local wireless network for easy device updates$399.00
- DiabloSport® InTune I2 ProgrammerInTune I2 Programmer by DiabloSport®. If you’ve ever wished you could buy a performance upgrade that makes your throttle more responsive, optimizes your transmission shift patterns, or even adds some bottom-end horsepower,...All New “Easy Tune” mode for simple tune installationAdds horsepower and torque while increasing fuel mileage$399.95
- Edge® Insight CS2 / CTS2 MonitorInsight CTS2 Monitor by Edge®. Specially created to provide the ultimate level of vehicle instrumentation, the compact CS and wide-screen CTS monitors plug in to any OBD II compatible vehicle port. Fault codes and check engine...CS and CTS are monitors only and do NOT enhance engine performanceCS features compact size, manual control buttons on left and 2.4" color screen$299.95 - $429.95
- Superchips® Flashpaq F5 Series Performance TunerFlashpaq F5 Series Performance Tuner by Superchips®. Introducing the all-new Flashpaq F5 performance tuner from Superchips. With it’s new, easy-to-use graphic interface, high-resolution color screen, scan features, and tuning...Extremely compact hand-held size adds maximum convenienceConnects to any OBD II vehicle diagnostic system to increase horsepower and torque for maximum track, towing, or off-road performance$369.95
- GReddy® Informeter-Touch (16001604)Universal Informeter-Touch (16001604) by GReddy®. Powerful and user-friendly, the new Info-Touch provides advanced engine monitoring, with touch screen ease. Installation of the 3.5” Color TFT unit is made simple with the...Up to 53 Items possible3.5” TFT color touch screen$378.10
- Hypertech® Speedometer CalibratorSpeedometer Calibrator by Hypertech®. The law requires accurate speedometer readings, even if you have non-stock tires or gear ratios installed. The Speedometer Calibrator is created to provide that specific function if your Max...Designed for any OBD II compatible gasoline or diesel powered vehiclePrograms vehicle ECU to correctly calculate and display speedometer and odometer readings when non-stock size tires are equipped on vehicle$229.00 - $311.39
- JET® Dynamic Spectrum TunerDesigned for the performance enthusiast who wants total control of their vehicle's programming, the JET Dynamic Spectrum Tuner is a powerful tuning package. JET’s DST software provides you with the tools needed for precise...Fuel parameters including power enrichment and volumetric efficiencyIgnition tables including spark advance versus load, knock retard and more$399.99 - $524.99
- Edge® Evolution HT2 Performance TunerEvolution HT2 Performance Tuner by Edge®. This compact, hand-held programmer connects to your truck’s OBD II port and remaps ECU software to increase horsepower and torque for towing or high performance driving, or help you...Available in Gasoline- or Diesel-specific applicationsPrograms your vehicle’s engine control computer to let you increase power for maximum performance on the street, or while towing$389.95
- JET® Power Control ModulePower Control Module by JET®. JET Performance Products’ tuning module gives your primary driver the boost it needs to perform better, tow better, do 0-60 faster and still keep it a bit cheaper at the pump using lower-grade fuels....Add Up To 25 HorsepowerPlug-In Installation$242.96 - $250.46
- Hypertech® Max Energy TunerMax Energy Tuner by Hypertech®. The Max Energy tuner is one of the most full-function tuners on the market - providing high levels of power and economy for gasoline and diesel engines, with specific tuning applications geared for...$329.00
- GReddy® e-Manage Ultimate (15500501)Universal e-Manage Ultimate (15500501) by GReddy®. The GReddy e-manage Ultimate is as close to a stand-alone management system as you can get while maintaining the best features of a "piggy-back" engine management; an economical...(Dip) Toggle Switch - 2 independent setting can now be stored and accessed via the “Toggle Switch.” 2 separate maps for the “Injection Adjustment Map” and the “Ignition Map.” (For Rotary engines, 2 separate “Primary and Secondary Injector Maps” and “Leading & Trailing Ignition Maps.”) i.e. one program for “street” and one for “race track”.Serial port - External data (like “GReddy Warning Meters”, and other future optional products) can be monitored and recorded in real time through a data link cable.$589.00
- AEM® Dynamics Module (30-2203)Universal Dynamics Module by AEM®. The AEM Vehicle Dynamics Module (VDM) is an AEMnet CANbus enabled device with an on-board 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyrometer and 5Hz GPS + GLONASS that provides pinpoint position accuracy. The...GPS latitude & longitude delivers AEMdata track map functionality via AEMnet CANbusEasily Add GPS, lateral G, altitude, pitch and roll data to engine data logs!$375.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance ChipsSpeedo Calibrators and Tranny Controllers Let You Re-Engineer Your RideMany auto enthusiasts are driving around with speedometers registering too low a speed because they've mounted bigger tires on their vehicle. This effect occurs because larger tires have a greater overall circumference (distance around the outer edge) than smaller ones do. A tire with a larger circumference will cover more ground per revolution, and it will also make fewer revolutions in a mile than a tire of smaller diameter.
- Performance ChipsData Monitors and Loggers Provide Access to Important Drivetrain InfoIf you're tuning a modern engine, there's a lot of information you'll need to know in order to make educated adjustments and avoid trial-and-error guesses. Keeping track of air/fuel ratios, fuel pressures, boost pressures, and rpms is difficult at speed, and trying to commit them all to memory is almost impossible - assuming you even have readouts for these items. Maybe all you need to do is closely watch how temperatures and other things are affected by stop-and-go traffic. Or maybe you take your vehicle on track runs. If so, you already know splitting your attention between gauges and driving just causes you to lose focus on both. Because you can't take notes while driving, we offer a practical and effective solution for the tracking of engine data - recording it electronically for later playback.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?Modern cars and trucks are constantly evolving, mostly due to advancements in electronics. This allows vehicle systems previously controlled by mechanical hardware to be run by computers that have processing power undreamt of several short decades ago. When applied properly, this processing power can wring out higher levels of a vehicle's built-in power and responsiveness, without physically making any engine upgrades. One such system found on today's fuel-injected vehicles is electronic throttle control, commonly known as drive-by-wire.
- Performance ChipsAre Superchips Really Super?In today's ultra-competitive automotive world where fuel consumption, horsepower, and emissions are paramount, modern vehicles are controlled by computers in order to meet these opposite and conflicting demands. And presiding over the multitude of separate computers on any vehicle is the ECU (Engine Control Unit) - sometimes called the ECM (Engine Control Module).
Hummer H2 Performance Chips & Programmers Reviews
2010 Ford F-150