Hypertech Performance Programmers
Since 1985, Hypertech® has continually pushed the envelope of power gains for racing and consumer vehicles with new software applications for throttle bodies, transmissions, and timing. In 1994, Hypertech offered the revolutionary Power Programmers capable of loading software enhancements directly into a vehicle’s existing engine control computer. Hypertech hasn’t looked back since, and has gone on to create a line of power programmers for today’s needs.
- Hypertech® - Max Energy ProgrammerStarting at: $299.99$299.99
- Hypertech® - Max Energy Sport ProgrammerStarting at: $449.99$449.99
- Hypertech® - Max Energy TunerStarting at: $299.99$299.99
- Hypertech® - Max Energy E-CON™ ProgrammerStarting at: $329.99$329.99
- Hypertech® - Speedometer CalibratorStarting at: $229.99$229.99
If you want a full-function tuner with high levels of vehicle function controllability, the Max Energy gasoline and diesel engine programmers give you a wealth of innovative features along with the ability to bring bigger power gains. The Max Energy also allows you to manually control the temperatures at which the cooling fan comes on, adjust limiters for vehicle speed, and adapt speedometer readings when custom sized gear ratios or tires are installed.
Hypertech realizes not everyone needs a full function programmer, and that’s why they also offer a line of value priced tuners designed to give you just what you need. The E-CON series gives you only the core functions of reading / clearing diagnostic trouble codes with software programming for enhanced power and mileage. The Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator reads DTCS and lets you reprogram the speedometer and odometer for upsized tires and gears.
All Hypertech units come with a CD programming disc and USB cable for initial hookup using your PC. Downloading from the disc takes only moments, and once your programmer is ready for operation it plugs easily into your vehicle’s under-dash OBD II port. Your vehicle’s original ECU software is read and stored, then the Hypertech unit swaps in new customized programming. If the need arises to leave your vehicle at the dealership, your programmer can easily return your ECU to original production settings.
| Posted by Gary | (Springfield, WV)
Product looks fine, quality seems good, programming very efficient.
| Posted by Anderson | (West Monroe, LA)
Product looks and performs great!! I noticed immediate throttle response on my truck!! Installation was very easy!!
| Posted by Justin | (Maquoketa, IA)
Product is very easy to install and fairly priced!
| Posted by Jose | (Escondido, CA)
I put this on my Dodge Challenger and could feel a difference right away.
| Posted by Billy | (Camden, TN)
I have a Pathfinder V6-4.0L. The gas mileage was at 8 miles per gal. It was blowing more gas out the tail pipe than it was burning. Somehow my computer had got out of calibration. So, I bought the Hypertech to reset the computer. The product was very easy to use. It's very simple, just plug in and follow instructions. I completed my computer reset in 10 min. I took my Pathfinder out for a test run. To my surprise, it ran great and shifted out at 6,000 rpms in every gear. It was very fast and smooth. I get 19 miles per gal now under normal driving conditions. Between 55 and 60 miles per hour. This is an excellent product and worth every penny I paid for it. There is a 5-star rating, but I give it a 10. If you have a truck or car and want better gas mileage and passing power, buy it. Find the right Hypertech programmer for your vehicle. Billy M. England
| Posted by Zachary | (Suwanee, GA)
I installed this on my 2007 Mercury Milan V6, and the difference is incredible. It took 5 minutes to install and program to my car, and my car feels like a completely different car. I would highly recommend getting this to push your car that extra mile in performance.
| Posted by Matthew | (Douglaston, NY)
Installation is easy on the new 2012 Dodge Durango. MPG average went from 14.8 MPG on the HEMI to 15.8 MPG on the next tank of gas, driving the same route. Well worth it. Already I can feel the added horsepower as well.
| Posted by Andrell | (New Orleans, LA)
My mechanic installed my programmer. He had a few questions, but when he called the Hypertech reps, they were friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Although, the price was a little high, CARiD "price-matched" and I am very satisfied.
| Posted by Ronald | (Beloit, WI)
Used it to calibrate my speedo after increasing tire size to 35's. Easy as following the directions . Make sure you know in inches your tire size before you begin.
| Posted by Kevin | (Chatham, MS)
The E-Con max energy programmer is very easy to use. Just follow a few simple questions, and download the program. I also like the fact that you can find and clear engine codes. Overall I would recommend this product.
- Popular Hypertech Part Numbers
- HYPERTECH® 32501 - Max Energy Programmer
- HYPERTECH® 32500 - Max Energy Programmer (V8 5.7L)
- HYPERTECH® 705007 - Interceptor Power Tuning
- HYPERTECH® 705001 - Interceptor Power Tuning
- HYPERTECH® 52501 - Max Energy Programmer (V8 6.1L)
- HYPERTECH® 42501 - Max Energy Programmer (5.4L 24-Valve)
- HYPERTECH® 42500 - Max Energy Programmer (Gas, V8 5.4L)
- HYPERTECH® 43500 - Max Energy E-CON™ Programmer (Diesel, V8 7.3L)
- HYPERTECH® 705003 - Interceptor Power Tuning
- HYPERTECH® 732501 - Speedometer Calibrator Programmer (New Body)
- HYPERTECH® 42002 - Max Energy Programmer (Diesel)
- HYPERTECH® 33500 - Max Energy E-CON™ Programmer (V8 5.3L)
- HYPERTECH® 33501 - Max Energy E-CON™ Programmer
- HYPERTECH® 705006 - Interceptor Power Tuning
- HYPERTECH® 52500 - Max Energy Programmer (Diesel, L6 5.9L)
- HYPERTECH® 742500 - Speedometer Calibrator Programmer
- HYPERTECH® 43005 - Max Energy E-CON™ Programmer (Diesel)
- HYPERTECH® 43501 - Max Energy E-CON™ Programmer (V8 5.4L 24-Valve)