- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set.$40.00 - $99.95
- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor Window DeflectorsVentvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...$28.44 - $157.68
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard Sport Window DeflectorsVentgard Sport Window Deflectors by GTS. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent window fogging. They significantly reduce wind noise,...$49.43 - $75.33
- Stampede® Wind Tamer Sunroof DeflectorUniversal Wind Tamer Sunroof Deflector by Stampede. Let the sky in while keeping the wind out. The Wind Tamer deflects the wind up and over sunroof openings, greatly reducing the amount of wind noise and turbulence inside the vehicle.$52.77 - $117.83
- WeatherTech® LampGard Headlight CoversHeadlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear and applies (peel &...$54.95
- Wade® Light CoversLight Covers by Wade. Protect your precious (and expensive!) lights from the sandblasting of highway driving by installing these cool Wade Light Covers. A cracked lens on a modern high-tech light can cost you hundreds of dollars....$56.24 - $115.13
- GTS® Headlight CoversHeadlight Covers by GTS. GTS Head Light covers will add aerodynamic styling to any car, truck, or SUV. Designed to help protect todays expensive headlights, GTS Head Light covers are easy to install with no drilling or vehicle...$34.01 - $110.49
- GTS® Blackouts Tail Light CoversBlackouts Tail Light Covers by GTS. Stand out from the herd with these distinctive tail light covers. Their stealthy blackout look will give your car or truck a dynamic look that will turn heads wherever you go. These covers are...$47.45 - $129.67
- XPEL® Headlight Protection KitHeadlight Protection Kit by XPEL. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car from rocks, gravel, debris, and...$48.97
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (70049)In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$59.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (70054)In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$59.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (70055)In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$59.95
- AVS® Tape-On Standard Ventvisor Smoke Front Window Deflectors (92237)Tape-On Standard Ventvisor Smoke Front Window Deflectors by AVS, 2 Pieces Set. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting tape. Keep fresh...$42.94
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard Sport Smoke Front Window Deflectors (41188)Tape-On Ventgard Sport Smoke Front Window Deflectors (41188) by GTS, 2 Pieces Set, without Rubber. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent...$49.44
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard Sport Carbon Fiber Front Window Deflectors (41188X)Tape-On Ventgard Sport Carbon Fiber Front Window Deflectors (41188X) by GTS, 2 Pieces Set, without Rubber. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to...$56.61
The feeling of speed and the world passing you by is considered by many to be one of the best experiences in driving. This is not surprising, because the cars we have today can accelerate to high speeds very quickly, allowing people to travel faster than ever before. The cruising experience is improved even more when you can feel the crisp outside wind flying in your face and filling your nostrils with new smells. While enjoyable, an open window creates several disadvantages for the driver, mainly in being subject to the weather conditions outside and in slowing the car down through wind drag. Closing your windows is a solution, but it’s only avoiding the problem, yet the Honda Prelude window visors solve it altogether.
At CARiD, you can buy such window visors specifically designed by engineers in America to suit your car and improve its efficiency and comfort. If you install these useful accessories in your car’s window frames, they will protect your open windows from the weather outside, blocking all sorts of interference like rain and wind. Hence, by reducing the air flow inside your vehicle, your car’s aerodynamics is boosted and wind drag is reduced. Try this unique upgrade to your vehicle and experience a real improvement.
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
Honda Prelude Wind Deflectors Reviews
2001 Honda Prelude