1994 Honda Prelude Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® - Light Smoke Front Side Window DeflectorsHonda Prelude 1994, Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $59.95$59.95 20% OFF
- AVS® - Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsHonda Prelude 1994, Front Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®, 2-Piece. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor...Our price: $40.89$40.89 20% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $48.65 - $57.91$48.65 20% OFF
- GTS® - Smoke Windgard™ Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Smoke Windgard™ Sunroof Wind Deflector by GTS®. Experience quiet, serene open air motoring with this sunroof wind deflector. It greatly reduces noise and buffeting from the wind, so you can get the most enjoyment from your sunroof....Our price: $34.02$34.02 20% OFF
- GTS® - Smoke Windgard II™ Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Smoke Windgard II™ Sunroof Wind Deflector by GTS®. Experience quiet, serene open air motoring with this sunroof wind deflector. It greatly reduces noise and buffeting from the wind, so you can get the most enjoyment from your sunroof....Our price: $44.76$44.76 20% OFF
Posted by Jose D.
"I purchased the wind deflectors to fit on my Honda prelude, and I can honestly say they were great. They get the job done and the dark tint on the deflectors go well with my tinted windows."
Posted by Chirag S.
"product is nice and as per my required thanks"
Posted by Souraphonh S.
"Loved the products, shipping could be a little faster. Thanks"
Posted by Fay L.
"I like the looks of these deflectors. They are not chinsey looking and give the car a classy look. Not a cheap plastic. I have not put them on yet but did read how they went on. The instructions were very easy to understand. I'm looking forward to putting them on this afternoon. "