Turn your Honda Fit into a sprinter with a brand new performance exhaust system from CARiD. The stock exhaust has to go if you have any hopes of seeing your engine’s power output increase or the car’s overall performance shoot upwards. Like all other stock exhausts, the Honda Fit stock exhaust is made from inferior quality materials under a cheap technology that does not utilize the engine’s full potential. Enter the custom exhaust system and the situation turns around. Built to boost performance by increasing exhaust flow, custom exhaust systems make it possible for spent gases to flow from the engine and out of the car. A cat back exhaust system designed for your specific Honda Fit engine size will increase horsepower by 5-10%. For an even greater increase, consider replacing the stock manifold with a performance header from Gibson, MagnaFlow, Flowmaster or Borla. This will top up power output by a further 40-60hp.
More power results in greater towing power and faster acceleration. Fuel efficiency is also enhanced, which lowers your car’s fuel costs by a considerable amount, given that you get up to 2mpg more on your gas mileage record. All our Honda Fit custom exhausts feature a ceramic coating to maximum thermal protection against the extreme temperatures generated by the engine. This, plus the hardwearing material they are made from, ensures lasting durability. They also come with a lifetime warranty for your peace of mind and as a further sign of the confidence the manufacturers have in each of these performance exhaust systems. Like all custom exhausts, Honda Fit performance exhaust systems stand out for their powerful roar. For greater enjoyment, have the exhaust system tuned to give the sound level of your preference.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of the...$71.08 - $373.93
- HKS® Hi-Power Spec-L Series 304 SS Exhaust SysremHi-Power Spec-L Series 304 SS Exhaust Sysrem by HKS. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from...$578.20 - $991.20
- HKS® Hi-Power Series 304 SS Axle-Back Exhaust SystemHi-Power Series 304 SS Axle-Back Exhaust System by HKS. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from...$223.02 - $742.57
- Takeda® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Takeda. Get increased exhaust flow and more horsepower and torque with this stainless steel cat-back exhaust system. Many hours were spent testing this system to ensure it produces maximum power gains with the...$395.00 - $2,495.00
- DC Sports® 304 SS Exhaust SystemPolished 304 SS Exhaust System by DC Sports. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. (Dual Canister).$273.06 - $710.53
- APEXi® Bomber 3 Mild Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemBomber 3 Mild Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by APEXi.$296.18 - $887.85
- Invidia® N1 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemN1 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with 304 SS Tip by Invidia. Piping Diameter: 2.36" (60 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 3.98" (101 mm). Material: Stainless Steel.$385.70 - $727.30
- Weapon-R® Stainless Steel Race HeaderStainless Steel Race Header by Weapon-R. These free-flowing headers are designed to increase exhaust flow and make as much horsepower and torque as possible.$183.00 - $637.50
- Weapon-R® Stainless Steel Street HeaderStainless Steel Street Header by Weapon-R. Let your engine breathe on the exhaust side. This header will increase horsepower and torque.$230.00 - $327.25
- DC Sports® 4-1 HeaderStainless Steel 4-1 Exhaust Header by DC Sports. 1 Pc.$246.10 - $440.52
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or no...$164.99 - $1,748.68
- Skunk2® MegaPower MufflerMegaPower Muffler by Skunk2. Skunk2 muffler is designed to maximize exhaust flow and power. Each muffler by Skunk2 is constructed from T-304 stainless steel and TIG welded to accurately fit other exhaust components. The muffler...$162.99
- DynoMax® Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax. This dyno tested and track proven muffler features unrestricted, straight-through design for maximum horsepower and CRF Technology for sound reduction. Its 100% welded construction ensures long...$20.03 - $77.90
- DynoMax® Super Turbo MufflerSuper Turbo Muffler by DynoMax. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and large...$48.86 - $185.86
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo Welded MufflerThis muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps, tip, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing...$66.15 - $230.24
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Remanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake Caliper$50.19 - $50.46
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00