Turn your Honda Fit into a sprinter with a brand new performance exhaust system from CARiD. The stock exhaust has to go if you have any hopes of seeing your engine’s power output increase or the car’s overall performance shoot upwards. Like all other stock exhausts, the Honda Fit stock exhaust is made from inferior quality materials under a cheap technology that does not utilize the engine’s full potential. Enter the custom exhaust system and the situation turns around. Built to boost performance by increasing exhaust flow, custom exhaust systems make it possible for spent gases to flow from the engine and out of the car. A cat back exhaust system designed for your specific Honda Fit engine size will increase horsepower by 5-10%. For an even greater increase, consider replacing the stock manifold with a performance header from Gibson, MagnaFlow, Flowmaster or Borla. This will top up power output by a further 40-60hp.
More power results in greater towing power and faster acceleration. Fuel efficiency is also enhanced, which lowers your car’s fuel costs by a considerable amount, given that you get up to 2mpg more on your gas mileage record. All our Honda Fit custom exhausts feature a ceramic coating to maximum thermal protection against the extreme temperatures generated by the engine. This, plus the hardwearing material they are made from, ensures lasting durability. They also come with a lifetime warranty for your peace of mind and as a further sign of the confidence the manufacturers have in each of these performance exhaust systems. Like all custom exhausts, Honda Fit performance exhaust systems stand out for their powerful roar. For greater enjoyment, have the exhaust system tuned to give the sound level of your preference.
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00