The GMC Yukon was once the king of the GMC world. It was only in production until 2008, but even today you can see a multitude of these vehicles around almost anywhere you look. If you’re lucky enough to still have one of these great vehicles on the road, one of the best things you could do for it is invest in a set of our off road bumpers. They will give your vehicle a one of a kind facelift as well as come in handy should you ever get stuck while driving down a country road. You’ll also be giving your vehicle extra protection should you ever get into an accident with another vehicle or even a deer.
You can rest assured that you’re getting both a durable and quality product when you order your off road bumpers through us, because we only sell custom bumpers made by the very best and well known manufacturers out there. And we offer such a vast selection of sizes and styles that you’ll find a set that matches both your vehicle and style with ease.
- Ranch Hand® Legend Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Grille GuardLegend Series Front Bumper by Ranch Hand®. Includes 2" Receiver and sturdy Frame Mounting. The Legend Series Front Bumper Replacement is the toughest product on the market. It is frame mounted and is one piece fully welded...Ranch Hands Legend Front Bumper Provides Maximum Protection4" Schedule 40 Pipe Bumper$1,150.00
- Fab Fours® Premium Full Width Front HD Winch BumperPremium Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper by Fab Fours®. Building on our reputation for the highest quality and design in the truck market, the Fab Fours Chevrolet HD winch bumper focuses on strength and durability. This bumper is...Provides far more tire clearanceWinch Ready - Accepts up to 16,500 lb. winches or smaller$1,285.20 - $2,843.50
- Fab Fours® Premium Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Full Grille GuardPremium Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Full Grille Guard by Fab Fours®. Building on reputation for the highest quality and design in the truck market, the Fab Fours Chevrolet HD winch bumper focuses on strength and...Provides far more tire clearanceWinch Ready - Accepts up to 16,500 lb. winches or smaller$1,374.98 - $3,076.92
- Fab Fours® Premium Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Pre-Runner GuardPremium Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Pre-Runner Guard by Fab Fours®. Building on our reputation for the highest quality and design in the truck market, the Fab Fours Chevrolet HD winch bumper focuses on strength and...Provides far more tire clearanceWinch Ready - Accepts up to 16,500 lb. winches or smaller$1,360.80 - $3,052.50
- ARB® Deluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with HoopDeluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Hoop by ARB®. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB's Deluxe Bull Bar...Tow PointsProtects your off-road beast from rocks, dirt and debris$645.05 - $1,887.90
- ARB® Deluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille GuardDeluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille Guard by ARB®. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB's Deluxe Bull...Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$121.60 - $2,170.75
- TrailReady® Full Width Front HD BumperFull Width Front HD Black Powder Coated Bumper by TrailReady®. Boost your off-road machine's front end protection to tackle the rugged trails and gnarly terrain with extra piece of mind by setting it with this top-end front bumper....Rugged design adds a tough, off-road look to your four-wheelerSafeguards your vehicle's front from rocks, road debris and other bumpers$1,899.00
- TrailReady® Full Width Front HD Bumper with Grille GuardFull Width Front HD Bumper with Grille Guard by TrailReady®. Boost your off-road machine's front end protection to tackle the rugged trails and gnarly terrain with extra piece of mind by setting it with this top-end front bumper....Rugged design adds a tough, off-road look to your four-wheelerSafeguards your vehicle's front from rocks, road debris and other bumpers$2,299.00
- TrailReady® Full Width Front HD Bumper with Pre-Runner GuardFull Width Front HD Bumper with Pre-Runner Guard by TrailReady by TrailReady®. Boost your off-road machine's front end protection to tackle the rugged trails and gnarly terrain with extra piece of mind by setting it with this...Rugged design adds a tough, off-road look to your four-wheelerSafeguards your vehicle's front from rocks, road debris and other bumpers$2,099.00
- Rugged Ridge® Exterior BumpersExterior Bumpers by Rugged Ridge®. Add some protection to the front of your Jeep without replacing the bumper. This bold, rugged looking Bumper Guard is designed to bolt to your factory bumper, and you can add even more protection...Formed ends for ultimate protection and the greatest ground clearancePowder coated finish for appearance and durability$3.99 - $660.99
- Rugged Ridge® XHD BumpersXHD Bumpers by Rugged Ridge®. If you're a serious off-roader, you need this bumper. It's simply the toughest and most versatile bumper ever made. The base bumper is set up for a winch, and from there you configure it literally...$23.99 - $1,262.99
- Ranch Hand® Legend Series Full Width Rear HD BumperLegend Series Rear Bumper by Ranch Hand®. Ranch Hand's Legend Back Bumper is designed to provide a stable platform while providing maximum protection and towing capacity and perfectly compliments the Legend Series Front Bumper. It...Provides A Stable Platform While Providing Max Towing CapacityBlack Powdercoat Finish For Superior Corrosion Resistance$525.00 - $560.00
- Fab Fours® Premium Full Width Rear HD BumperPremium Full Width Rear HD Bumper by Fab Fours®. Fab Fours rear replacement bumper integrates the existing receiver hitch. In addition to added style and formed-steel durability, the vehicle gains lower steps and recovery points....Integrated Steps on either side of the TailgateDurable formed Steel Construction$670.95 - $1,919.99
- FEY® Perfect Match Series Rear BumperPerfect Match Series Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Perfect Match Rear Step Bumper line-up provides the "Perfect" alternative to OE bumper replacements. Featuring molded polymer OE style step pads, “face” pads and hitch pads it looks...$239.86 - $604.45
- Monster Hooks® Tow HookThe Monster Swivel Hook is the only shackle replacement hook in the world! It’s 99% faster than a normal 7/8" pin shackle with equal strength. It’s 100% American made 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum.It allows you to simply latch on...Forged steel constructionFor attaching straps, ropes or chains while recovering vehicles$258.00
Guides & Articles
- Fender FlaresNo-drill Fender Flares are So Easy to Install!Have you ever seen another truck like yours and thought, "It looks the same as mine, but more…rugged"? And after a moment of reflection, the answer finally came to you why. The other vehicle was equipped with fender flares, and yours wasn't. Yes, there's a reason automakers fit fender flares on top-trim versions of their cars and trucks at the factory. It's because they can serve as elegant-looking pieces that make your vehicle look more expensive, or as more robust ones that add well-toned, muscular definition, without great cost or complexity. Because we understand just how much they add to a vehicle, we offer a great selection of fender flares. And regardless of what you opt for, fender flares can be left their original color (usually black), or they can be easily custom painted to blend in or contrast as desired.
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Off-Road BumpersOff-Road Front Bumper Options | Push Bars, Brush Guards & Skid PlatesThere's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you leave the pavement, far more challenging conditions and obstacles lie in wait - some seen, and some unseen. Because no two people's definitions of off-roading will be quite the same, we offer off-road front bumpers for 4x4s that are designed to avoid scrapes and damage while handling a variety of tasks OEM bumpers can't. Heavy gauge steel provides extra strength, and angled corners and edges provide extra clearance. Steep approach angles that would damage factory bumpers become no problem - wherever boulders arise from ashes.
- Off-Road BumpersDurability, Versatility, Safety | The Benefits of an Off-Road Rear BumperAsk any serious off-roading expert what type of rear bumper is best for your 4x4, and they'll tell you the best bumper for extreme use (such as rock crawling) is one that's barely even there. What does that mean exactly? Translated, it means bumpers with edges that angle upward at corners and undersides that slope drastically upward will keep you out of trouble. Smaller size and less mass in these areas means better clearance at extreme angles - ensuring a rear bumper doesn't scrape, drag, or become damaged. Where OEM bumpers are massive and block-shaped, replacement off-road bumpers are not.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- WinchesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.
- Thule® Top Deck Kayak Rack$102.95