- Astro Off-Road Bumpers
- B-Series Off-Road Bumpers
- Caballero Off-Road Bumpers
- Canyon Off-Road Bumpers
- CK Pickup Off-Road Bumpers
- Envoy Off-Road Bumpers
- G-Series Off-Road Bumpers
- General Off-Road Bumpers
- Jimmy Off-Road Bumpers
- P-Series Off-Road Bumpers
- Safari Off-Road Bumpers
- Savana Off-Road Bumpers
- Sierra Off-Road Bumpers
- Sierra Denali Off-Road Bumpers
- Sonoma Off-Road Bumpers
- Sprint Off-Road Bumpers
- Suburban Off-Road Bumpers
- Syclone Off-Road Bumpers
GMC vehicles are well known for both their reliability and durability, and a lot of people that have chosen to purchase these vehicles over the years have also chosen to make their own paths while driving. If you’re one of these people, one of the best things you can do for both your vehicle and your peace of mine is invest in one of our many sets of off road bumpers. You’ll be protecting your vehicle from the deterioration that happens from off roading, and you’ll also be able to pull yourself out of the mud or ditch should you ever get yourself stuck while you’re out discovering all that Mother Nature has to offer.
Whether you use your GMC for off road racing, obstacle course driving, or just for making your own paths whenever the mood strikes you, we’ve got a set of off road bumpers that will be perfect for you. Our selection is so wide that the sky really is the limit as far as customization goes, we’ve got all kinds of different sizes and styles.
- ICI Magnum Front Winch Bumpers with RT-Series Light BarMagnum Front Winch Bumpers with RT-Series Light Bar by ICI. The ICI Magnum Front Bumper will blow you away with its heavy duty construction and stylish good looks. Made with the off-road enthusiast in mind this bumper offers...$899.00 - $1,542.00
- ADD Stealth Front BumperStealth Front Bumper by Addictive Desert Designs. The Addictive Desert Designs Stealth bolt-on Ford Raptor Bumper is a hybrid design of A.D.D. traditional Standard Pre-Runner Bumper, while incorporating the enclosure style of the...$630.49 - $2,347.40
- ADD Venom Front BumperVenom Front Bumper by Addictive Desert Designs. The Addictive Desert Designs Venom Bolt-On Bumper is designed to have a sleek, subtle look, while maintaining factory lines and demanding attention as you pass by. This unique design...$552.89 - $1,813.90
- Fab Fours Black Steel Elite Front BumperBlack Steel Elite Front Bumper by Fab Fours. Fab Fours' took the "ranch" bumper design and combined it with the smooth plate look from their premium line to create Black Steel Elite. No grill mesh and premium powder coat give the...$1,314.99 - $1,424.99
- Fab Fours Black Steel Elite Front Bumper with Full Grille GuardBlack Steel Elite Front Bumper with Full Grille Guard by Fab Fours. Fab Fours' took the "ranch" bumper design and combined it with the smooth plate look from their premium line to create Black Steel Elite. No grill mesh and premium...$1,399.99 - $1,524.99
- Fab Fours Black Steel Elite Front Bumper with Pre-Runner GuardBlack Steel Elite Front Bumper with Pre-Runner Guard by Fab Fours. Fab Fours' took the "ranch" bumper design and combined it with the smooth plate look from their premium line to create Black Steel Elite. No grill mesh and premium...$1,399.99 - $1,524.99
- Fab Fours Black Steel Elite Rear BumperBlack Steel Elite Rear Bumper by Fab Fours. Fab Fours took the ranch bumper design and combined it with the smooth plate look from our premium line to create Black Steel Elite. No grill mesh and premium powder coat give the Elite...$739.99 - $799.99
- Fab Fours Black Steel Front BumperBlack Steel Front Bumper by Fab Fours. Fab Fours took the ranch bumper and gave it unique styling and design. We matched every bumper to the body lines of each model truck. With no vertical flanges and tapered edges. Available in...$979.99 - $1,049.99
- Fab Fours Black Steel Front Bumper with Full Grille GuardBlack Steel Front Bumper with Full Grille Guard by Fab Fours. Fab Fours took the ranch bumper and gave it unique styling and design. We matched every bumper to the body lines of each model truck. With no vertical flanges and tapered...$994.99 - $1,089.99
- Fab Fours Black Steel Front Bumper with Pre-Runner GuardBlack Steel Front Bumper with Pre-Runner Guard by Fab Fours. Fab Fours took the ranch bumper and gave it unique styling and design. We matched every bumper to the body lines of each model truck. With no vertical flanges and tapered...$994.99 - $1,089.99
- Fab Fours Black Steel Rear BumperBlack Steel Rear Bumper by Fab Fours. Ranch style rear replacement bumper that integrates the existing receiver hitch. Fab Fours Inc., More than Expected, Better than Expected.$629.99 - $659.99
- Fab Fours Premium Front Winch BumperPremium Front Winch Bumper by Fab Fours. Building on our reputation for the highest quality and design in the truck market, the Fab Fours Chevrolet HD winch bumper focuses on strength and durability. This bumper is designed to be...$1,285.20 - $2,699.99
- Fab Fours Premium Rear BumperPremium Rear Bumper by Fab Fours. Fab Fours rear replacement bumper integrates the existing receiver hitch. In addition to added style and formed-steel durability, the vehicle gains lower steps and recovery points. Designed to be...$670.95 - $1,919.99
- ADD Dimple R Rear BumperDimple R Rear Bumper by Addictive Desert Designs. The Dimple R Rear Bumper is a great upgrade for any truck owner that wants an aggressive off-road look with a no hassle 100% bolt on installation. The Addictive Desert Designs Dimple...$1,173.69 - $1,387.10
- Fab Fours Vengeance Rear BumperVengeance Rear Bumper by Fab Fours. With Park Assist Sensor Holes. The Vengeance Series rear replacement sensor bumper combines superior strength and styling to give your vehicle that extra cool factor. Two front-side openings allow...$1,000.00 - $1,150.00
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Off-Road BumpersOff-Road Front Bumper Options | Push Bars, Brush Guards & Skid PlatesThere's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you leave the pavement, far more challenging conditions and obstacles lie in wait - some seen, and some unseen. Because no two people's definitions of off-roading will be quite the same, we offer off-road front bumpers for 4x4s that are designed to avoid scrapes and damage while handling a variety of tasks OEM bumpers can't. Heavy gauge steel provides extra strength, and angled corners and edges provide extra clearance. Steep approach angles that would damage factory bumpers become no problem - wherever boulders arise from ashes.
- Off-Road BumpersDurability, Versatility, Safety | The Benefits of an Off-Road Rear BumperAsk any serious off-roading expert what type of rear bumper is best for your 4x4, and they'll tell you the best bumper for extreme use (such as rock crawling) is one that's barely even there. What does that mean exactly? Translated, it means bumpers with edges that angle upward at corners and undersides that slope drastically upward will keep you out of trouble. Smaller size and less mass in these areas means better clearance at extreme angles - ensuring a rear bumper doesn't scrape, drag, or become damaged. Where OEM bumpers are massive and block-shaped, replacement off-road bumpers are not.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- WinchesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.
GMC Off-Road Bumpers Reviews
2004 GMC Sierra