Your Jimmy is comfortable, has room for everything you need and can tackle a variety of terrains so it’s an important tool in your day to day life. That means that you need it to be running at its best every time you drive it out of the garage so you need to install the right performance upgrades. Thankfully, your search is over because we have a wide range of them at great prices so that you get the performance you want without spending a fortune and one of the best examples is the GMC Jimmy air intake.
Your engine uses air and fuel to work and an aftermarket intake will improve your engine’s performance by giving it more air or colder air. We have different types of intakes including short ram ones that use straighter pipes to the engine so that it gets a higher volume of air to burn and we have cold air intakes that will ensure your engine gets air at lower temperatures. We have them all at lower prices than you would expect when you consider the benefits and it’s never been easier to get the right performance improvements!
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube smoothes that...$169.99 - $534.99
- K&N® 63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit by K&N®. Increased airflow and air volume into your engine results in more horsepower and torque, and better acceleration you can feel. This air intake kit is designed to maximize airflow and engine...$160.99 - $837.99
- Injen® PF Series Air Intake SystemPF Series Air Intake System by Injen®. The PF Series Air Intake System is made for high performance cars, trucks and SUVs. It features a larger air filter and a larger diameter air intake tube to meet the airflow demands of the...$19.95 - $437.00
- CGS® Short Ram Air Intake SystemShort Ram Air Intake System by CGS®. Get more power, improved performance and increased mileage in an attractive bolt-on package. With the CGS Air Intake System you get all this and a complete replacement lifetime warranty, at an...$133.00 - $269.50
- Airaid® Classic Air Intake SystemClassic Air Intake System by Airaid®. This air intake system is computer designed and dyno tested to provide the maximum airflow to your engine, resulting in more horsepower and torque, and improved performance. It takes the place...$209.90 - $290.90
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...$169.15 - $378.25
- Edelbrock® Performer RPM Intake ManifoldPerformer RPM Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. Performer RPMs are dual-plane, high-rise intakes with 180° firing order to produce incredible top-end horsepower while retaining good throttle response. Their larger plenums and runners...$196.53 - $654.23
- AEM® Brute Force Air Intake SystemBrute Force Air Intake System by AEM®. These systems are designed for the larger engines typically found in trucks, SUVs and late model fuel-injected muscle cars. Extensive dyno-tuning allows these engines to develop even more...$162.99 - $474.99
- CGS® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by CGS®. Get much more power, improved mileage and performance in one attractive bolt-on package. With the CGS Cold Air Intake System you get all that and a lifetime warranty at an affordable price. Each and...$133.00 - $269.50
- Spectre Performance® Air Intake KitAir Intake Kit by Spectre Performance®. Give your engine a full dose of cool air when it needs it. Replace your restrictive air box and filter element with this polished aluminum tubing and lifetime cleanable low-restriction air...$39.99 - $499.99
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Air Filter by K&N®. A K&N 33 series OE replacement air filter is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration. These washable and reusable panel air filters are easy to install because they fit directly into the...$34.99 - $92.99
- VOLANT® CAI Kit without AirboxCool Air Intake Kit without Airbox by Volant®. This air intake system will bring an increased flow of cooler air to your engine, resulting in more horsepower and fuel mileage. It replaces your stock airbox and air intake tube with...$182.36 - $291.61
- aFe® Pro Dry S Air FilterPro Dry S Air Filter by aFe®. The Pro DRY S is the perfect combination of performance, protection and convenience. When you want increased airflow with superior filtration, but ease of maintenance is a high priority, look no...$49.95 - $919.84
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Air Filter by K&N®. K&N E Series round automotive air filters are designed to replace your restricted factory air filter for additional horsepower and performance. These filters are washable, reusable and last up to 50,000...$28.99 - $356.99
- Edelbrock® Performer Intake ManifoldPerformer Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. Performer manifolds are dual-plane, low-rise intake manifolds with a 180° firing order and patented runner design that you won't find in other brands. This patented design greatly improves...$124.15 - $1,233.06
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance PartsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Performance PartsWhy does my car have a plastic intake manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Performance PartsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterMost aftermarket air filters are constructed from multiple layers of cotton gauze, which are sandwiched between wire mesh that is formed into pleats. The layers of oiled cotton fibers are able to trap dirt particles that are even smaller than the holes in the filter media. The airflow stays consistent between cleanings, for optimal combustion.
- COMP Cams® Camshaft$153.65 - $339.09
GMC Jimmy Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
- Related GMC Jimmy Pages
- Popular Jimmy Part Numbers
- GMC Jimmy Models
- Jimmy Base Performance Air Intake Systems
- Jimmy Diamond Edition Performance Air Intake Systems
- Jimmy Envoy Performance Air Intake Systems
- Jimmy High Sierra Performance Air Intake Systems
- Jimmy SL Performance Air Intake Systems
- Jimmy SLE Performance Air Intake Systems
- Jimmy SLS Performance Air Intake Systems
- Jimmy SLT Performance Air Intake Systems
- Jimmy Sierra Classic Performance Air Intake Systems
- Jimmy Sierra Grande Performance Air Intake Systems
- Jimmy Silverado Performance Air Intake Systems
- Jimmy Street Coupe Performance Air Intake Systems
- S15 Jimmy Base Performance Air Intake Systems
- S15 Jimmy Gypsy Performance Air Intake Systems
- S15 Jimmy High Country Performance Air Intake Systems
- S15 Jimmy High Sierra Performance Air Intake Systems
- S15 Jimmy SLE Performance Air Intake Systems
- S15 Jimmy SLS Performance Air Intake Systems
- S15 Jimmy SLT Performance Air Intake Systems
- S15 Jimmy Sierra Classic Performance Air Intake Systems
- S15 Jimmy Timberline Performance Air Intake Systems