GMC Air Intakes
- Acadia Performance Air Intake Systems
- Canyon Performance Air Intake Systems
- CK Performance Air Intake Systems
- Envoy Performance Air Intake Systems
- Jimmy Performance Air Intake Systems
- Safari Performance Air Intake Systems
- Savana Performance Air Intake Systems
- Sierra Performance Air Intake Systems
- Sierra Denali Performance Air Intake Systems
- Sonoma Performance Air Intake Systems
- Suburban Performance Air Intake Systems
- Syclone Performance Air Intake Systems
Replace your GMC's engine-asphyxiating factory air intake system with a high-flow custom one. This will be like a breath of fresh, cold, and dense air for your vehicle's engine. Under CARiD's roof, you will find a variety of custom GMC air intakes crafted by the most respected makers in the aftermarket industry such as RBP, aFe, K&N, Weapon-R, Injen, and AEM. All products are specifically tailored to the needs of GMC vehicles using sophisticated computer modeling and engineered to increase airflow into the engine, which is essential since improved airflow allows your vehicle's engine to burn fuel a lot more efficiently. And every driver knows better air-fuel mixture equals more power. What's more, the materials used to manufacture the air intakes we sell are selected to ensure long service life no matter what the conditions are.
By replacing your stock air intake with an aftermarket one, you gain a lot. First, you get maximum horsepower and torque; second, you get much faster acceleration, more efficient gas usage, improved throttle response and even better engine sound. What is even more important, almost every custom-made GMC air intake we offer comes with a reusable and washable air filter that is made with the latest in filter media technology, so it can fully protect your GMC's engine from any dirt. If you really appreciate smooth driving, custom air intake is a reasonable choice. Get your air intake right now and experience our easy and enjoyable purchase procedure accompanied by an excellent customer service.
Let the engine of your vehicle breathe freely with a quality air intake system. To satisfy the requirement of the most discerning enthusiasts, we've carefully handpicked world-class air intake systems manufactured by the top names in the industry. Engineered to optimize the air path between the air filter and the engine, air intakes provide your vehicle with the maximum airflow and you with a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque. Read over 40 air intake system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the system that is perfect for you.
- K&N® - 57 Series Generation II Air Intake KitStarting at: $278.09$278.09
- Professional Products® - Intake Manifold Bolt SetStarting at: $24.06$24.06
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $64.35$64.35
- Hastings® - Air FilterStarting at: $22.75$22.75
- AIRAID® - Cold Air Dam Intake SystemStarting at: $272.90$272.90
- Spectre Performance® - Air Intake KitStarting at: $149.99$149.99
- MANN-Filter® - Air FilterStarting at: $12.68$12.68
- Full® - Air FilterStarting at: $7.58$7.58
- AEM® - Brute Force Air Intake SystemStarting at: $278.99$278.99
- Weapon-R® - Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $279.65$279.65
Posted by Tyler S.
"Very easy to install. Good instructions, fast shipping, and with the MagnaFlow exhaust I already have, this just adds even more power and sounds even better!!! A+. A little pricey but worth it in the end!"
Posted by Vitale T.
"The product is exactly as appeared online. My vehicle is stored for the winter and will only install the product at the end of May. However, according to the instruction manual, there appears to be no parts missing. Although the online price was good, the brokerage fees discourages me to purchase more items."
Posted by Dustin K.
"It was very easy to put together with the directions, I am very happy with the results and it has added at least 5 mpg more to my truck which helps a lot. The shipping was ok, kinda got messed up but overall great job. I will be back to purchase more for my truck."
Posted by Ronald R.
"INJEN Power-Flow quality was A1 and instalation was a breeze. Detailed instructions were easy to follow. Took less than 45 minutes from start to finish. Immediately I could hear and feel the difference in performance. "
Posted by Lisa@ J.r. P.
"HATS OFF TO THE GUYS AT CARID AND INJEN TECHNOLGY. FEELS LIKE I PURCHASED THE BEST OUT THERE POWER-FLOW AIR INTAKE. 20 MIN. INSTAL AND TRY TO KEEP YOUR FOOT OUT OF IT. LOWERD RPM AT 70 MPH 2MPG INCRESE, ALSO GOOD HORSE POWER THROUGH LOWER BANDS GREAT SOUND AND INCRESED AIR FLOW, ALSO POWER BOX HAS HAD REVISION, NO BRUSHED ALUMINUM SKIN. BRUSHED ALUMINUM BADGE ONLY ON TOP OF BLACK COMPOSITE BOX GOOD JOB GUYS, THANKS AGAIN LISA AND J.R. "