The F-450 is a beast of a vehicle that can do a wide range of tasks which means that you spend a lot of time driving it. Because your vehicle makes a statement about you and perhaps the company you represent you need to know that it looks as good as it possibly can which is why we have a range of visual upgrades to suit it. They cost you much less than you would expect when you consider the benefits so you can get just the right look.
Ford F-450 body kits are a fantastic start since the exterior of your vehicle is what people see first and it’s the part that makes the statement about you. We have a wide range of parts so that you can subtly change your vehicle in ways that make it stand out without drawing too much attention or you can go all the way and make sure that every set of eyes is on your vehicle as you drive past. A body kit is the best way to put your own personal touch on your vehicle so that it looks exactly right.
- Street Scene® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by Street Scene®. Spruce up your vehicle and protect its vulnerable bumper from rocks, gravel, and other road debris. This accessory is made of tough material to be highly resistant to impacts and last for the...$190.51 - $398.03
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Street Scene® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Street Scene®. Get extra protection against kicked-up filth and road debris. The accessories are made of the highest grade material to ensure the utmost performance and provide a one-of-a-kind appearance.Boost your vehicle’s factory styleKeep the wheels from flinging mud and dirt up$204.97 - $660.84
- Rugged Ridge® All Terrain Fender FlaresAll Terrain Fender Flare Kit by Rugged Ridge®, ABS Plastic. All Terrain fender flare features a high clearance design to accommodate larger off-road tires; not only creating an authentic rugged look but also making them the perfect...Protects the body from stone chips and debrisOriginal equipment design$74.99 - $570.99
- Bushwacker® Street Style Fender FlaresStreet Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Upgrade your vehicle with these attractive low-profile fender flares, specifically designed for use with stock wheel and tire packages. Made of tough Dura-Flex 2000 plastic, they fully...Smooth, low-profile design for a sleek lookExcellent tire coverage for maximum protection$179.99 - $479.99
- Bushwacker® OE Style Fender FlaresOE Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Add both personal style and excellent protection to your vehicle while keeping its original look. Made of tough Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic material, the upgrade provides the tire coverage...Sleek, curved design for a finished factory lookExtra tire coverage for added protection from road debris$209.99 - $499.99
- Bushwacker® Extend-A-Fender FlaresExtend-A-Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. These are a perfect investment for additional tire coverage required for larger wheel and tire packages. Made of flexible and ultra-durable Dura-Flex 2000 plastic, these fender flares ensure...Extra tire coverage for effective protection from road debrisSpecially designed for bigger wheel and tire combos$169.99 - $499.99
- Bushwacker® Pocket Style Fender FlaresPocket Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Replace your OEM fenders with the hardcore, pocket-style debris protectors and give your vehicle that aggressive, rugged appearance you were looking for. Specifically designed for moderate...Extended tire coverage to reflect road debrisSpecifically designed for mid- and large-sized wheel and tire combos$179.99 - $899.99
- Bushwacker® Cut-Out Fender FlaresCut-Out Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Specially designed for the largest tire packages and lift kits, these allow you to cut open the wheel well and give your vehicle extra clearance. Want to have extended tire coverage while...Sheet metal cutting required!Cut-Out design for an aggressive, off-road look$189.99 - $559.99
- Paramount® Traildriver Series Pocket Style Fender FlaresTraildriver Series Pocket Style ABS Plastic Fender Flares by Paramount Automotive®. No Drilling Required. Paramount Automotives NEW Traildriver™ fender flares featuring a rivet style design is unmatched in style and durability.Manufactured from durable ABS plasticProtects vehicle from on and off-road debris$309.00 - $538.00
- EGR® Bolt-On Style Fender FlaresBolt-On Style Fender Flares by EGR®. To dress your SUV or truck with a strong masculine look and make a distinctive personal statement, go with these great add-ons offered at a more than affordable price. The EGR Bolt-On Style...Installation using clips and existing factory holesProtect your vehicle's fenders from road rubble and kicked-up filth$196.79 - $509.15
- EGR® Rugged Fender FlaresRugged Fender Flares by EGR®. If you're tired being one of those many vehicles that are hard to distinguish from each other, it's high time you ordered and installed these premium quality parts by EGR. Featuring a no-drill fixing...Protect your vehicle's fenders from road rubble and kicked-up filthAdd a stylish finishing touch to its overall appearance$184.10 - $444.17
- Outland Automotive® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Outland Automotive®. If you own a truck or SUV, you need Outland Accessories. Outland features a full line of Truck / SUV Tube Steps, Bull Bars, All Terrain Floor Liners, Consoles and other functional accessories...Custom designed for each vehicleEasy to install$220.44 - $316.91
- Stampede® Original Riderz™ Fender FlaresOriginal Riderz™ Fender Flares by Stampede®. The "Original Equipment" Fender Flare that is designed to have the look of factory installed fender flares. Original Riderz Fender Flares beef up your vehicles body lines."Original Equipment" lookExtra tough Tri-Blend™ material$204.54 - $504.70
- Stampede® Ruff Riderz™ Fender FlaresRuff Riderz™ Fender Flares by Stampede®. Bold Riveted-Look Fender Flares. Go for the "bolted" look without the work. You'll find the perfect fit, while adding a tough, aggressive look.Bold Riveted-Look Fender FlaresExtra tough Tri-Blend™ material$227.00 - $528.76
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Ford F-450 Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro