The suspension system not only protects you and your passengers from a bumpy ride, but also maximizes the grip between the tires and the road resulting in steering stability with good handling. The smallest worn or damaged suspension part can prevent the whole system from proper operation resulting in loud, unsafe, and uncomfortable driving. It's gotten to the point where all your neighbors know you're on the way home from almost half a block away because of all that 'chirps' coming from your suspension, while you 'feel' every bump on the road. Finally, it leads to serious damage of the system and you have to pay expensive repair costs.
To avoid extreme expenses, replace your worn or damaged suspension parts once you have noticed them. If you are searching for Ford Escort replacement suspension parts, look through our wide selection of premium products manufactured to meet the highest OEM standards and specifications of quality, durability, and operation. Whether you are looking for a shock absorber, coil spring set, levering kit, or strut mounts to restore your Ford Escort to proper operation, we have you covered. All products are made by leading aftermarket manufacturers that forged a reputation for quality and reliability.
- Monroe® Econo-Matic™ Complete Strut AssembliesEcono-Matic™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This ready-to-install complete strut assembly includes everything needed for strut replacement in an affordable, fully-assembled unit. You save time because spring compression is...$62.40 - $135.64
- KYB® Strut-Plus™ Complete Strut AssembliesStrut-Plus™ Complete Strut Assemblies by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original ride, handling, and control capabilities with this ready-to-install assembly that doesn't require a spring compressor. All components, including the...$76.10 - $174.41
- Monroe® Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you’ll not only save installation time, your...$16.38 - $207.16
- Mevotech® Sway Bar ComponentsSway Bar Components by Mevotech®. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made tough to ensure superior longevity and...$3.70 - $61.37
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...$21.68 - $178.02
- MOOG® Ball JointBall Joint by MOOG®. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure like-new steering and suspension, simple installation, and...$14.58 - $163.22
- Monroe® Strut-Mate™ Mount ComponentsStrut-Mate™ Mount Components by Monroe®. Worn strut mounts can adversely affect your vehicles handling, and should always be replaced when new struts are installed as a part of a complete repair. Monroe strut mounts replace...$5.20 - $74.36
- Mevotech® Control ArmsControl Arms by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between the body of the...$7.14 - $279.92
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum™ Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...$16.02 - $382.52
- Dorman® Control ArmControl Arm by Dorman®. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for trouble-free performance, the control arm ensures a smooth ride,...$8.56 - $277.33
- Mevotech® Shock and Strut Mount ComponentsShock and Strut Mount Components by Mevotech®. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that goes above and beyond the industry standards, Mevotech...$5.88 - $98.14
- Falcon® Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyControl Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Falcon®. Falcon Steering Control Arms are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Control Arms meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a perfect fit. Control...$16.28 - $139.71
- Mevotech® Ball JointsBall Joints by Mevotech®. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free performance even during sudden turns and...$12.04 - $94.26
- MOOG® Coil Spring SetCoil Spring Set by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG coil springs that are designed to restore the original handling, reduce body sway and bring ride height to OE specifications. These coil springs ensure a seamless fit and...$15.05 - $200.13
- Falcon® Ball JointBall Joint by Falcon®. Falcon Steering Ball Joints are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Ball Joints meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a perfect fit.$7.96 - $47.59
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Auto Repair PartsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Auto Repair PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Auto Repair PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Auto Repair PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Auto Repair PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Auto Repair PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Auto Repair PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Ford Escort Suspension Parts Reviews
- Ford Escort Models
- Escort Aust Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escort Base Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escort Deportivo Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escort Deportivo Equi Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escort Equi Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escort GL Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escort GLX Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escort GT Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escort GT Equippe Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escort GT Turbo Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escort L Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escort LX Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escort LX Sport Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escort LX-E Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escort Mid Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escort Pony Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escort SE Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escort SE Equi Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escort SS Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escort Sport Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escort ZX2 Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escort ZX2 Cool Coupe Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escort ZX2 Equi Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escort ZX2 Hot Coupe Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escort ZX2 S/R Replacement Suspension Parts
- Escort ZX2 Tipico Replacement Suspension Parts