- (15)Lift KitsFord E-series
- Handling KitsFord E-series
- (185)Air SuspensionFord E-series
- (331)Shocks & StrutsFord E-series
- (104)Coil SpringsFord E-series
- (214)Sway BarsFord E-series
- (93)Control ArmsFord E-series
- (2)Subframe BracesFord E-series
- (3)Alignment KitsFord E-series
- (146)Leaf SpringsFord E-series
- (280)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (3)Skid PlatesFord E-series
- (2)Panhard BarsFord E-series
- Helper SpringsFord E-series
- Steering DampersFord E-series
- (1)Ball JointsFord E-series
- (3)Bump StopsFord E-series
- (7)Suspension LubricantsFord E-series
- (2)Wheel SpacersFord E-series
Modifying and upgrading your Ford can be enjoyable and really satisfying, as well as rewarding you with better performance and a smoother ride. This is particularly true of suspension upgrades, and if you are now looking to upgrade your Ford E-Series with new suspension kits, then CARiD have all of the best products to help you do it. With high quality, well designed kits and systems by leading names like Pro Comp, Eibach, Prothane, Air Lift, Energy Suspension and Daystar, we have the Ford E-Series air suspension and leveling kits you want to get the great ride you are looking for from you Ford, and at low prices you won't find on any other site.
Check out the great gear we have in store for your model of Ford E-Series and you will find load leveling kits, sway bar assemblies and air suspension kits by top names, all available to buy with fast delivery either here on our great site or toll free over the phone. We pair these excellent Ford products with our amazing level of customer support, and we are sure you'll be happy, both with your order and our commitment to you as a customer when you buy at CARiD. Browse our E-Series suspension systems range here now!
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Shock Absorbers4600 Series Shock Absorbers by Bilstein®. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required$28.45 - $321.14
- Bilstein® B6 Series Shock Absorbers and StrutsB6 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts by Bilstein®. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution.Increased power reserves and service life, even when pulling transporters and trailers or during frequent journeys with loadsOptimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day to day and extreme situations$64.93 - $769.20
- Eibach® Pro-Truck Shock AbsorbersPro-Truck Shock Absorbers by Eibach®. Drop your truck’s ride height, center of gravity, and aerodynamic resistance while you add aggressive style, sportier handling, and better fuel economy. Front lowering kits for trucks include...Monotube internal designPerformance Shock Absorbers$83.53 - $339.49
- Monroe® Gas-Magnum™ Shock AbsorbersGas-Magnum™ Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. These shock absorbers are designed specially for vans and pickup trucks. Monroe Gas-Magnum assemblies provide firm control and greater stability without a harsh ride. They have up to twice...Firm control without a harsh rideTwin-tube Design$24.18 - $66.84
- Monroe® Max-Air® Air Adjustable Shock AbsorbersMax-Air® Air Adjustable Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. If you use your vehicle for towing trailers or carrying heavy loads, these shocks are what you need as they are engineered to maintain the ride height of the vehicle even when up...Monotube, Air Adjustable internal designProvide proper vehicle ride height when additional weight is loaded$60.22 - $143.90
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for...Twin-Tube internal designAn ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving condition$15.59 - $76.51
- Monroe® Reflex™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsReflex™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are designed for SUVs, light trucks, and other vehicles with a high center of gravity and help reduce vehicle roll and dive. Reflex twin tube shocks and...Monotube internal designASD Technology: provides greater control for handling (only applies to twin tube version)$34.63 - $95.45
- Monroe® Sensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock AbsorbersSensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. These shocks feature position sensitive damping (PSD) and application engineered valving for improved ride and handling, and heavy-gauge calibrated springs that will help...Monotube internal designImproves ride and handling and helps maintain ride height when additional weight is loaded$27.35 - $103.40
- Monroe® Gas-Magnum™ RV Shock AbsorbersGas-Magnum™ RV Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. For trailers that have either a leaf spring suspension or a torsion axle suspension, Monroe manufactures the Retrofit Kit. Adding Monroe RV shocks reduces the bounce and wander of your...Twin-Tube internal designResists bushing walkout for longer service life$38.57 - $64.36
- Monroe® Gas-Magnum™ 60 Shock AbsorbersGas-Magnum™ 60 Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. Gas-Magnum™ 60 shock absorber is gas-charged for quicker response and a stable, more comfortable ride. Replacing worn-out units with hard-working Gas-Magnum 60 shocks can help reduce...Twin-Tube internal designResists bushing walkout for longer service life$33.46 - $55.09
- Rancho® RS5000™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsRS5000™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Rancho®. Rancho® RS5000™ shocks have been the shock of choice all over the globe since 1985. These iconic shocks were the first to deliver application-specific valving and are tuned to...Twin-Tube internal designTen-stage velocity sensitive valving: Provides tuning specific for each vehicle$50.99 - $128.99
- Rancho® RS5000X™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsRS5000X™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Rancho®. The core of this new and innovative shock from Rancho® is the unique and patented rebound valving system and an advanced compression phase of the shock absorber. This proprietary...Twin-Tube internal designProgressive Engagement Valving$50.99 - $128.99
- Rancho® RS9000XL™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsRS9000XL™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Rancho®. The Rancho® RS9000™XL 9-position adjustable series delivers nine levels of performance to on- and off-road trucks, SUVs and Jeeps. Globally recognized as the first 9-position...Triple-Tube internal designLarge, tri-tube body: Increased fluid capacity to operate cooler$110.99 - $199.99
- Superlift® Superide™ Shock AbsorberSuperide™ Shock Absorber by Superlift®. Superide shock absorbers are designed to provide exceptional ride quality, durability and longevity at a very affordable price. Ten-stage velocity sensitive valving allows maximum control...Twin-Tube internal designPrecision engineered for your vehicle$39.92 - $50.17
- KYB® MonoMax™ Series Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonoMax™ Series Shock Absorbers and Struts by KYB®. Power up your truck's suspension performance with MonoMax heavy duty monotube gas hydraulic shocks and struts. Thanks to the advanced design, they can handle the toughest work...Performance upgrade for trucks that need extra controlThe best choice for hauling, towing, or plowing$60.71 - $100.26
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Walker® SoundFX™ Aluminized Steel Direct-Fit Muffler$41.09 - $46.44