Ford Bumpers & Valances
- Bronco Bumpers & Valances
- Contour Bumpers & Valances
- Crown Victoria Bumpers & Valances
- Edge Bumpers & Valances
- Escape Bumpers & Valances
- Escort Bumpers & Valances
- Excursion Bumpers & Valances
- Expedition Bumpers & Valances
- Explorer Bumpers & Valances
- F-150 Bumpers & Valances
- F-250 Bumpers & Valances
- F-350 Bumpers & Valances
- F-450 Bumpers & Valances
- F-550 Bumpers & Valances
- Fiesta Bumpers & Valances
- Five Hundred Bumpers & Valances
Henry Ford once said that people could have a new Ford any color they wanted, as long as it was black. Well, you can buy Fords a lot of different colors now, but you can’t buy one with a Ford Body kit at the Ford dealer! Shop CARiD for ground effect kits, and fascias and bumper covers that will make your car stand out. Henry is spinning in his grave about this, but we have Ford Body kits that will make your car a standout. Choose from urethane, Carbon Fiber, Duraflex and ABS. These high-tech materials will make your car look great!
Here at CARiD, we pride ourselves in selling only the finest Ford Body kits. Choose from plenty of individual components or full-on kits, prepainted to match your car at the factory for simple installation, or unfinished so your custom paint job will reflect your unique vision.
To appreciate a body kit and the benefits it delivers, you have to try it. It's the only way how you can realize how much the look and handling of your vehicle have improved. One-of-a-kind style created by the exquisite curves of the body kits that we offer will never leave you indifferent. Manufactured from carbon fiber, fiberglass, and polyurethane composites, our custom body kits provide world-class quality and radically new appearance. Still in doubts? Read over 160 body kit reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and let us help you change the look and feel of your vehicle.
- Duraflex® - Stallion Body KitStarting at: $125.00$125.00
- AIT Racing® - MAX Style Rear Bumper CoverStarting at: $225.25$225.25
- Xenon® - Front Bumper CoverStarting at: $386.91$386.91
- Dawn® - Bumper Cover ProtectorStarting at: $60.20$60.20
- 3d Carbon® - Body KitStarting at: $67.58$67.58
- Street Scene® - Front Bumper Cover Gen 1Starting at: $397.13$397.13
- SEIBON® - Carbon Fiber Rear DiffuserStarting at: $542.81$542.81
- Extreme Dimensions® - E-Spec Front BumperStarting at: $309.00$309.00
- Willpak® - ABS Chin SpoilerStarting at: $224.49$224.49
- RKSport® - Ground Effects PackageStarting at: $166.56$166.56
Posted by Clark D.
"Product arrived quickly, kudos to the retailer. The cover itself was a little disappointing, as it did not accurately follow the contour of the bumper of my 2010 Lincoln MKX. But it was easy to install following the directions and the design flaw is not noticeable unless you're looking for it."
Posted by Andrew N.
"This product is good very easy to install, looks good on my black 2006 ford fusion. Covered up a few nice dents and scratches on the back bumper very happy with it."
Posted by Curtis C.
"The rear bumper cover protector prevents damage to the top of the rear bumper which is normally caused by taking items out of the trunk. Most SUV's have them and Ford recommends them but they are not available from Ford. Easy to install, looks great and provides good protection to the painted finish on the rear bumper. A good investment."
Posted by Karen L.
"The bumper cover is just what it is described as being. It protects the area of the bumper most likely to be scratched and scuffed by putting things into or taking them out of the trunk. Installation was easy and I hope to get years of use out of it."
Posted by Frederick G.
"The black bumper guard was very easy to install as long as you follow directions of pre-marking the position with a grease pencil. When installed I use a dash interior shine product to give it more gloss. You must position the part slightly forward to insure a complete contact."