Thinking of modifying your Ford Bronco but not sure what kind of modification to undertake? How about fitting in an aftermarket exhaust system? See, the coolest thing about Ford Bronco custom exhaust systems is that they not only make your Ford look good, they actually do a lot to boost your car’s overall performance. With a performance exhaust system in place, you are looking at an extra 10% in horsepower and a similar amount of torque. That translates to more pulling power, greater power at low rpm, faster acceleration and quicker throttle response. In other words, everything needed to turn any ride into a pleasure cruise. Check out the selection of superior quality Ford Bronco exhaust systems at CARiD. All are designed using the latest technology for maximum performance enhancement and are constructed from certified, durable materials. Take your pick from the Gibson and Flowmaster range of Ford Bronco exhausts.
For superior performance, supplement the exhaust system with a performance header, catalytic converter or muffler from Gibson, Flowmaster, Borla, Onki, RBP or MagnaFlow. Most of these will top up the engine power output with an extra 10-20hp. Combined, the additional power will enable your Bronco compete favorably with post 2013 models. With a custom exhaust system, you will no longer look at fuel economy figures for new car models and wistfully wish you had one of those because it turns your Ford Bronco into a fuel economy champion in its own right. Good thing it is already thrifty in its fuel consumption; the custom exhaust simply perfects this attractive characteristic. Finally, you will love how your Ford Bronco sounds after the custom exhaust system installation. The exhaust sound gets several notes deeper, yet without any trace of in-cabin drone.
- Flowmaster® Force II™ Exhaust SystemsForce II™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$278.97 - $1,512.97
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Gibson® Swept Side™ Exhaust SystemSwept Side™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is...$233.91 - $763.90
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust. The...CNC mandrel bent exhaust tubingImproved performance$222.79 - $1,189.18
- Hooker® Performance Header-Back Exhaust SystemPerformance Header-Back Exhaust Systems by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$194.95 - $913.95
- Hooker® Performance Manifold-Back Exhaust SystemPerformance Manifold-Back Exhaust Systems by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...Reducer Flex-TubesReduces Backpressure$228.95
- Flowmaster® Scavenger Series HeadersScavenger Series 6-2-1 Style Headers by Flowmaster®. Replace your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds with these stainless steel headers and let your engine breath! These headers are easy to install because they’re designed to...$394.78 - $799.00
- Gibson® Performance HeadersPerformance Headers by Gibson®. Let your engine breathe and gain power and performance with Gibson Performance Headers. These headers will flow much more exhaust than your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds. The increased...$383.95 - $715.35
- Flowtech® Performance Long Tube HeaderPerformance Long Tube Header by Flowtech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will...Mandrel-formed Power Plenum collectors for low backpressureConstructed of .060 cold roll flash mild steel tubing$146.95 - $1,009.95
- Flowtech® Block Hugger HeadersBlock Hugger Headers by Flowtech®. System Type: Block Hugger. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. This tight fit block hugger header...Tight fit block hugger design for popular hot rod and street rodsHeavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability$164.95 - $438.95
- Flowtech® Shorty HeadersMild Steel Shorty Headers by Flowtech®. CARB Compliant: Yes. System Type: Short Tube. Header Material: Mild Steel. Flowtech’s emissions-friendly headers are just the ticket for those who want the best of both worlds – top...This is a 50-State Legal headerSturdy 16 gauge tubing$262.95 - $549.95
- Flowtech® Exhausts Performance HeadersExhausts Performance Headers by Flowtech®. Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increases the cylinder scavenging effect...Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increases the cylinder scavenging effect and improves engine breathing.Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability$159.95 - $209.95
- Hooker® Competition™ Full Length Performance HeaderCompetition Full Length Performance Header by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker...Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flowLight weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing$188.95 - $626.95
- Spec-D® Exhaust HeaderExhaust Header by Spec-D®. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$10.68 - $356.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Brake Master Cylinder$33.56 - $35.55
- Comp Cams® Ultra-Gold™ Engine Cylinder Head Stud Insert$201.96 - $212.06