- (20)Complete SystemsFerrari F12 Berlinetta
- (58)HeadersFerrari F12 Berlinetta
- (27)Catalytic ConvertersFerrari F12 Berlinetta
- (183)MufflersFerrari F12 Berlinetta
- (2)Exhaust StacksFerrari F12 Berlinetta
- (146)Exhaust TipsFerrari F12 Berlinetta
- (150)Exhaust PipesFerrari F12 Berlinetta
- (74)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsFerrari F12 Berlinetta
- (104)Emission ControlFerrari F12 Berlinetta
- (46)Performance ChipsFerrari F12 Berlinetta
The F12 Berlinetta is one of the most brilliant Ferrari models ever made. Going by the stunning engineering behind the latest Berlinetta model, it is hard to imagine what a futuristic Berlinetta model would be like to drive. But that’s for the future to show us. In the meantime, make your experience owning and cruising in the F12 Berlinetta one of a kind by maximizing its performance. A custom exhaust system from CARiD will help you do this. Anyone who hopes to see any significant gains beyond the 731hp Berlinetta engine power must consider replacing the stock exhaust system with a custom exhaust, and this is true for the Ferrari as it is for any other car make. Ferrari F12 Berlinetta custom exhausts are optimally designed to allow maximum exhaust flow far beyond what the stock exhaust can handle. In doing so, they increase engine efficacy, enabling the engine to operate much more efficiently and thus releasing more power. Take your pick from the range of direct replacement exhausts from MagnaFlow, Borla, Flowmaster and Gibson available at CARiD.
While the guaranteed performance boost is enough to make you decide you are buying the Berlinetta custom exhaust, it is not all that you get. The custom exhaust enhances throttle response, which is commendable as it is. Get ready to give a triumphant shout every time you execute a shift because the response level is unbelievable. The F12 Berlinetta isn’t shy about announcing its arrival, but the loudest sound levels can only be heard at maximum rpm. A custom exhaust system enables you to enjoy deeper sound while driving under 3000 rpm without the high wailing note that comes at high rpm. All this, combined with the guaranteed durability of each F12 Berlinetta custom exhaust, makes buying one a decision worth making.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of the...$71.08 - $373.93
- Agency Power® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Agency Power. If you looking to gain horsepower and produce a sound that blows Ferrari and Lamborghini owners away, this is the exhaust for you!$400.00 - $5,000.00
- DynoMax® Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax. This dyno tested and track proven muffler features unrestricted, straight-through design for maximum horsepower and CRF Technology for sound reduction. Its 100% welded construction ensures long...$20.03 - $75.78
- DynoMax® Super Turbo MufflerSuper Turbo Muffler by DynoMax. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and large...$48.27 - $152.61
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo Welded MufflerThis muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps, tip, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing...$66.15 - $216.24
- DynoMax® VT MufflerVT Muffler by DynoMax. The revolutionary DynoMax VT performance muffler will give your vehicle a deep, throaty sound and eliminate drone while increasing exhaust flow and horsepower. It is built using the exclusive DynoMax Valve...$90.87 - $237.42
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust. Todays exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or use but...$6.16 - $73.13
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Pipe304 SS Dual Center Section Pipe, 3" by Stainless Works. Tubing Diameter: 3". Connection Point: Factory Connect. Crossover Style: X-Pipe. CARB Compliant: Yes.$42.30 - $670.50
- Diamond Eye® Exhaust PipeExhaust Pipe by Diamond Eye Performance. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product includes...$18.29 - $255.51
- Diamond Eye® Muffler Delete TubeMuffler Delete Tube by Diamond Eye Performance. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product...$36.54 - $53.71
- Vibrant Performance® Exhaust Manifold FlangeExhaust Manifold Flange by Vibrant Performance. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Vibrant Performance product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just...$39.95 - $389.95
- Hooker® Super Competition Fiber Header GasketSuper Competition Fiber Header Gasket by Hooker. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will last...$12.89 - $15.04
- GReddy® Exhaust GasketExhaust Gasket by GReddy.$4.75 - $23.75
- Spectre Performance® Header Bolt SetUniversal Header Bolt by Spectre Performance.$9.96 - $14.20
- AP Exhaust® Exhaust ConnectorsExhaust Connector by AP Exhaust. This superior product was carefully designed with key attention to detail and manufactured from high-grade materials to the strict standards of the highest quality. This AP Exhaust Technologies...$2.13 - $171.76
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.