- 250 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 275 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 308 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 328 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 330 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 348 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 360 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 365 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 400 Superamerica Performance Exhaust Systems
- 456 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 458 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 488 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 500 Superfast Performance Exhaust Systems
- 512 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 550 Maranello Performance Exhaust Systems
- 575 M Maranello Performance Exhaust Systems
- 599 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 612 Scaglietti Performance Exhaust Systems
- California Performance Exhaust Systems
- Dino Performance Exhaust Systems
- Enzo Performance Exhaust Systems
- F12 Berlinetta Performance Exhaust Systems
The Ferrari range of exhaust systems at CARiD is simply unbelievable. We all know that Ferrari is the make to go for when you want to make a statement about your taste in good cars and when you want uncommon power and performance in a car. With any of the exhaust systems at CARiD, your Ferrari will dominate the roads and take is rightful place at the top of the race league. Made from top grade stainless steel, Ferrari exhaust systems are as durable as anything comes, and will remain in useful state for as long as you own your Ferrari. They may be made from pure steel, but they are very light, a factor that makes them even more adept at increasing horsepower in the car. Replacing the stock exhaust with any of these light options is the easiest way to increase your weight to horsepower ratio for unmatched gains in performance.
Pair up your exhaust system with a catalytic converter and/or muffler for the greatest increase in exhaust flow and horsepower. Gibson has a number of CFT and SFT Super Flow mufflers that can be used on all Ferrari models. They are made using special super flow technology to allow the maximum flow of exhaust gases possible. They also have extremely low restriction levels, meaning they are among the best in evacuating exhaust gases that you can get in the industry. You may also want to consider replacing your stock catalytic converter with any of the cats from Flowmaster. The brand offers superior quality and guaranteed increases in horsepower while keeping your emissions low. When you’re decided on the exhaust system and components to choose, pick the Borla clamps available to ensure an absolute fit and total sealing of the joints. Borla clamps are made from superior quality stainless steel and in addition to holding the exhaust pieces together, give your car a clean look.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- Agency Power® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Agency Power®. If you looking to gain horsepower and produce a sound that blows Ferrari and Lamborghini owners away, this is the exhaust for you!$400.00 - $5,000.00
- Agency Power® HeaderHeader by Agency Power®. Adding a high quality exhaust header is a great way to gain power for your car. The Agency Power stainless steel exhaust header is constructed with quality in mind and the purpose of gaining power. Designed...$600.00 - $3,500.00
- DynoMax® Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax®. This dyno tested and track proven muffler features unrestricted, straight-through design for maximum horsepower and CRF Technology for sound reduction. Its 100% welded construction ensures...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno tested and track proven increase in horsepower and torqueEngineered to provide a deep race sound$20.03 - $75.78
- DynoMax® Super Turbo™ MufflerSuper Turbo™ Muffler by DynoMax®. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and...Constructed to increase horsepower and torque thanks to improved exhaust flowAluminized steel Super Turbo muffler maintains a mellow performance tone$48.86 - $152.61
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo™ Welded MufflerThis muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps, tip, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueEngineered to give your car a deep performance tone$66.15 - $216.24
- DynoMax® VT™ MufflerVT™ Muffler by DynoMax®. The revolutionary DynoMax VT performance muffler will give your vehicle a deep, throaty sound and eliminate drone while increasing exhaust flow and horsepower. It is built using the exclusive DynoMax...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueExclusive DynoMax Valve Technology delivers on-demand, drone-free performance and sound$90.87 - $237.42
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- Agency Power® Dual Exhaust TipsDual Exhaust Tips by Agency Power®. Exhaust tips, suprisingly, arent just for looks. Sure, they define how your exhaust appears to anyone checking out your car, and you can tell a stock exhaust from a performance exhaust just from...Gives your vehicle a serious tuning looksPrecision engineered for your vehicle$500.00 - $750.00
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Pipe304 SS Dual Center Section Pipe, 3" by Stainless Works®. Tubing Diameter: 3". Connection Point: Factory Connect. Crossover Style: X-Pipe. CARB Compliant: Yes. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$42.30 - $670.50
- Agency Power® Mid-PipeMid-Pipe by Agency Power®. When adding an Agency Power Mid-Pipe to your turbo car, you will gain more horsepower and overall performance. The mid-pipe allows for better flow of the turbine and wastegate gas. Unlike the factory...$150.00 - $3,000.00
- Diamond Eye® Muffler Delete TubeMuffler Delete Tube by Diamond Eye Performance®. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product...$23.94 - $86.49
- Diamond Eye® Exhaust PipeExhaust Pipe by Diamond Eye Performance®. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product...$18.29 - $255.51
- Vibrant Performance® Exhaust Manifold FlangeExhaust Manifold Flange by Vibrant Performance®. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Vibrant Performance product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just...Made of High Quality MaterialsAvailable in different sizes$39.95 - $389.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.