- 250 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 275 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 308 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 328 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 330 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 348 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 360 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 365 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 400 Superamerica Performance Exhaust Systems
- 456 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 458 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 488 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 500 Superfast Performance Exhaust Systems
- 512 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 550 Maranello Performance Exhaust Systems
- 575 M Maranello Performance Exhaust Systems
- 599 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 612 Scaglietti Performance Exhaust Systems
- California Performance Exhaust Systems
- Dino Performance Exhaust Systems
- Enzo Performance Exhaust Systems
- F12 Berlinetta Performance Exhaust Systems
The Ferrari range of exhaust systems at CARiD is simply unbelievable. We all know that Ferrari is the make to go for when you want to make a statement about your taste in good cars and when you want uncommon power and performance in a car. With any of the exhaust systems at CARiD, your Ferrari will dominate the roads and take is rightful place at the top of the race league. Made from top grade stainless steel, Ferrari exhaust systems are as durable as anything comes, and will remain in useful state for as long as you own your Ferrari. They may be made from pure steel, but they are very light, a factor that makes them even more adept at increasing horsepower in the car. Replacing the stock exhaust with any of these light options is the easiest way to increase your weight to horsepower ratio for unmatched gains in performance.
Pair up your exhaust system with a catalytic converter and/or muffler for the greatest increase in exhaust flow and horsepower. Gibson has a number of CFT and SFT Super Flow mufflers that can be used on all Ferrari models. They are made using special super flow technology to allow the maximum flow of exhaust gases possible. They also have extremely low restriction levels, meaning they are among the best in evacuating exhaust gases that you can get in the industry. You may also want to consider replacing your stock catalytic converter with any of the cats from Flowmaster. The brand offers superior quality and guaranteed increases in horsepower while keeping your emissions low. When you’re decided on the exhaust system and components to choose, pick the Borla clamps available to ensure an absolute fit and total sealing of the joints. Borla clamps are made from superior quality stainless steel and in addition to holding the exhaust pieces together, give your car a clean look.
- Agency Power® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Agency Power®. If you looking to gain horsepower and produce a sound that blows Ferrari and Lamborghini owners away, this is the exhaust for you!$995.00 - $5,000.00
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- Agency Power® Mid-PipeMid-Pipe by Agency Power®. When adding an Agency Power Mid-Pipe to your turbo car, you will gain more horsepower and overall performance. The mid-pipe allows for better flow of the turbine and wastegate gas. Unlike the factory...$150.00 - $2,595.00
- Banks® Stinger™ Exhaust SystemStinger™ Exhaust System by Banks®. With its engineered exhaust, intake and fuel management upgrades, economical Stinger adds impressive power, efficiency and durability—and sounds great doing it! The Banks Power Dual Exhaust...$388.80 - $2,441.07
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- Banks® PowerPack™ Exhaust SystemPowerPack™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 100 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 175 ft. lbs.$358.75 - $2,798.00
- Buddy Club® Spec II Exhaust SystemSpec II Exhaust System by Buddy Club®. The Buddy Club Spec II muffler is a light weight and highly efficient muffler that is made to perform for circuit run. In its street version, to optimize torque in the low to mid speed range,...Specially designed system for competition use onlyIncrease of exhaust gas velocity in order to improve efficiency$40.00 - $600.00
- Agency Power® HeaderHeader by Agency Power®. Adding a high quality exhaust header is a great way to gain power for your car. The Agency Power stainless steel exhaust header is constructed with quality in mind and the purpose of gaining power. Designed...$600.00 - $3,500.00
- Flowmaster® ResonatorResonators by Flowmaster®. The resonators are designed for use in conjunction with Flowmaster Mufflers for improved sound reduction and minimize interior resonance.Reduce Interior ResonanceWork with Flowmaster Mufflers$82.05 - $189.01
- Agency Power® Dual Exhaust TipsDual Exhaust Tips by Agency Power®. Exhaust tips, suprisingly, arent just for looks. Sure, they define how your exhaust appears to anyone checking out your car, and you can tell a stock exhaust from a performance exhaust just from...Gives your vehicle a serious tuning looksPrecision engineered for your vehicle$500.00 - $750.00
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- Magnaflow® Exhaust PipeExhaust Pipe by Magnaflow®. Stamped Tru-X Pipe Transitions are great for single/dual, dual/dual and balance tube applications. They give you both a reduction in noise levels and more torque and horsepower.Gentle Bend Radius For Better Exhaust ScavengingIncreases Torque and Horsepower$29.13 - $1,140.70
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Pipe304 SS Dual Center Section Pipe, 3" by Stainless Works®. Tubing Diameter: 3". Connection Point: Factory Connect. Crossover Style: X-Pipe. CARB Compliant: Yes. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$42.30 - $670.50
- DynoMax® Dual Pipe KitDual Pipe Kit by DynoMax®. With their great selection of exhaust pipes and accessories, DynoMax will provide you with everything necessary to complete the exhaust job. Every component is manufactured from quality materials and...Special reducer design allows for a variety of mounting optionsExtra long 16-gauge tailpipe with side exits and a full 2.25-in. or 2.5-in. diameter$123.98 - $200.28
- Diamond Eye® Exhaust PipeExhaust Pipe by Diamond Eye Performance®. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product...$18.29 - $255.51
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.