Eco Touch Auto Detailing
Eco Touch is based in eco-friendly Dover, New Hampshire, an hour north of Boston, MA. In business since 2007, they market a full line of earth-friendly car cleaning and detailing supplies. Not a private-label brand, they manufacture and package 100% of all their product lines in their own facilities, taking care to make products that are eco-friendly, but as effective or more effective as their competition.
- Eco Touch® - All PurposeStarting at: $6.99$6.99
- Eco Touch® - Waterless Car WashStarting at: $11.99$11.99
- Eco Touch® - Carpet and UpholsteryStarting at: $6.99$6.99
- Eco Touch® - Wheel CleanerStarting at: $7.99$7.99
- Eco Touch® - Window ClearStarting at: $6.49$6.49
- Eco Touch® - Quick WaxStarting at: $13.99$13.99
- Eco Touch® - Tire ShineStarting at: $11.99$11.99
- Eco Touch® - Leather CareStarting at: $11.99$11.99
- Eco Touch® - Interior Car Care KitStarting at: $12.99$12.99
- Eco Touch® - Microfiber TowelStarting at: $5.99$5.99
Eco Touch interior detailing products use plant-based surfactants instead of harsh chemicals to provide their superior cleaning action. You can throw away your rubber gloves when using any Eco Touch products. Artificial perfumes? Never. Essential oils provide a small amount of fragrance, not a cloying, coverup scent. Their Odor Eliminator uses an emulsifier often used in cosmetics as a masking agent rather than a chemical oxidizer to disperse odors. Their leather treatment uses coconut-derived esters and glycerin to feed your leather seats instead of lanolin or mineral oils.
Two principles guided Eco Touch when developing their exterior car care product lineup. The first is that the products had to be at least as effective as their competitors while remaining earth-friendly. They accomplished that by using coconut or citrus-based surfactants and solvents, not petroleum-based ones. Their tire dressing is an example; its plant-based formulation won’t leach conditioning oils out of the sidewalls and turn the sidewalls of your tires brown. At the same time, it clings better to the tires and won’t sling off onto the body the first time you hit 4th gear.
The other overriding concern at Eco Touch is to reduce the amount of water needed to maintain your car. They’ve pioneered the use of Waterless car wash, a product that lets you wash your car without using any water whatsoever: far less than the 100+ gallons needed to wash it yourself in the drive with a hose and a bucket. Far less than the 45+ gallons needed to wash it at a commercial car wash. Their Wheel Cleaner, also based on biodegradable surfactants instead of acids or solvents, lets you clean brake pad dust and road grime off your wheels without using any water at all.
This is the most effective way on earth to bring an old paint job back to life! Nothing else I've used even comes close! I'm ordering more as soon as I get finished with this review!
The product worked as advertised. Simply one of the best washes out there. Totally happy with the product and can't think of one bad thing to say.
| Posted by Horace | (Ballwin, MO)
This stuff works awesome on dirty wheel wells! We had been using some toxic purple stuff, but it was making me and my husband sick. Saw the Eco Touch All Purpose online and tried it out and was very impressed at how well it cleaned. No chemical smell either, just a pleasant citrus/lemon odor. Will definately try again!
| Posted by Sebastian | (Fall River, MA)
Thank - you Eco Touch for creating such a great line of products. While waiting for my wife to finish clothes shopping I had the chance to clean my car with Eco Touch right in the parking lot! It was great
| Posted by Alexander | (Milton, ON)
Shine was nice matte, not overly glossy. product lasted for about 10 days through one rainstorm. did not get any sling onto the paint either which was a bonus. will definitely buy again!
| Posted by Manuel | (Flint, TX)
Goes on great and is very easy to use. This product is not greasy and it smells great. Leaves leather feeling soft with a nice low sheen. Thank you.
| Posted by Hiram | (Camp Hill, PA)
Great product. I've got to try this. It'll save me from opening up the car wash (aka my garage) every time i see a spec of dust on my Bimmer. Thanks
- Popular Eco Touch Part Numbers
- Eco Touch® WCW24 - Waterless Car Wash (24 oz.)
- Eco Touch® WCW1G - Waterless Car Wash (1 Gal.)
- Eco Touch® ODR08 - Odor Eliminator (8 oz.)
- Eco Touch® QWX24 - Quick Wax (24 oz.)
- Eco Touch® WHC24 - Wheel Cleaner (24 oz.)
- Eco Touch® ALP24 - All Purpose (24 oz.)
- Eco Touch® TSH16 - Tire Shine (16 oz.)
- Eco Touch® CUC1G - Carpet and Upholstery (1 Gal.)
- Eco Touch® CUC24 - Carpet and Upholstery (24 oz.)
- Eco Touch® DBC24 - Dashboard Protect (24 oz.)
- Eco Touch® ALP1G - All Purpose (1 Gal.)
- Eco Touch® LCC1G - Leather Care (1 Gal.)