Once you get used to a certain type of car, thoughts of replacing it in the near future hardly ever cross your mind. This is the case with the Dodge Ram. Its proven capability makes you want to hold onto it forever. Fitting a custom exhaust system into the car will give you an even more concrete reason to own the car longer. The exhaust system frees up all the unused engine power, giving the car more horsepower with which to perform its daily runs. For guaranteed quality and reliability, get your performance exhaust system from CARiD. The shop has a range of superior quality aftermarket exhaust systems for the Dodge Ram from Borla, CGS and RBP. Also available are performance headers, mufflers, tips and related exhaust components from Banks, dB, Flowmaster, aFe, MBRP, Gibson and MagnaFlow. Singly, the complete exhaust system will give you an extra 10-20% of power and torque. Adding any of the exhaust components listed above tops it off with an extra 10-20hp.
The benefits of installing a custom exhaust system into your Dodge Ram also include fuel economy, better sound and long term savings. The Ram, hailed for its fuel economy, will give you an extra 1-2mpg with a custom exhaust in place. The exhaust makes this possible by increasing the engine’s efficiency so that it burns fuel more efficiently. Your car will sound a lot better than it did with the stock exhaust system on. Dodge Ram custom exhausts give a more pronounced roar with deeper sound levels, which perfectly complements the truck. Lastly, you will not incur any repair expenses or buy a replacement for your Ram custom exhaust system for the entire period you keep the car. Our exhausts are built to last and sustain their exceptional performance over the years. CARiD ensures that you get the best value form your exhaust system without incurring debilitating maintenance expenses.
- Flowmaster® Force II Exhaust SystemsForce II Exhaust System by Flowmaster. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$278.97 - $1,512.97
- Flowmaster® American Thunder Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Exhaust System by Flowmaster. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowmaster® Outlaw Exhaust SystemOutlaw Exhaust System by Flowmaster. The Outlaw System gives you an aggressive sound, moderate sound / moderate-aggressive sound with a rumble that is as close to a racing roar you can get without being arrested. In some places you...$430.97 - $1,024.97
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of the...$71.08 - $373.93
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4".$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Black Series Stainless Steel Diesel Exhaust SystemBlack Series Stainless Steel Diesel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. These premium line exhaust systems include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler delete pipes, band clamps, and...$464.04 - $1,105.32
- MagnaFlow® Custom Builder Series Diesel Exhaust SystemCustom Builder Series Diesel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. Whether you're a professional custom truck builder or building your own dream in your home garage, the Custom Builder Kit is the perfect choice for your one-off exhaust...$250.40 - $736.52
- MagnaFlow® MagnaFlow Series Exhaust SystemMagnaFlow Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. These premium line exhaust systems include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, polished 100% stainless steel mufflers, band clamps, and double wall tips. Magnaflow systems give more...$470.53 - $1,451.95
- MagnaFlow® Off-Road Pro Series Exhaust SystemOff-Road Pro Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Off Road Pro-Series is designed for use on vehicles with highly modified suspension systems. Lifted, lowered, air bagged or long travel, the Off Road Pro-Series provides...$335.44 - $686.72
- MagnaFlow® Pro Series Diesel Exhaust SystemPro Series Diesel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. These entry level performance diesel systems feature 100% stainless steel satin finish mufflers and mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing. Optional 5" diesel tips are sold separately....$202.60 - $940.90
- MagnaFlow® Black Series Exhaust SystemThese premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler delete pipes, band clamps, and MagnaFlow welded inter-cooled tips...$627.13 - $1,091.26
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® S-Type Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom...$349.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Touring Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemTouring Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla, MILD GROWL SOUND. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes...$315.99 - $1,833.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Walker® Ultra™ Large Oval Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter$200.24 - $210.77
Dodge Ram Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2007 Dodge Ram