Dodge Charger Cooling Systems
- Mishimoto® - ThermostatStarting at: $48.00$48.00
- Flex-a-lite® - 1000 Series Low Profile Flex Belt Driven FanStarting at: $29.82$29.82
- Maradyne® - Mach One™ Electric FanStarting at: $207.02$207.02
- Spectre Performance® - Chrome Plated Water NeckStarting at: $12.99$12.99
- Mr. Gasket® - Thermocap™ Radiator CapStarting at: $43.88$43.88
- JET® - ThermostatStarting at: $37.46$37.46
- Maradyne® - Jetstreme™ Series Electric FanStarting at: $159.27$159.27
- Flex-a-lite® - Electra-Fan II Electric FanStarting at: $266.99$266.99
- Mr. Gasket® - High Performance ThermostatStarting at: $19.94$19.94
- Flex-a-lite® - Thermal Fan ClutchStarting at: $54.57$54.57
"This fan works very well, but it should be made in larger sizes. Installing it was fairly easy. The wiring was a bit of a pain though. But it works and I ain't complaining."
"I was unsure initially as it required a water line. However, it is quite easy to set up. I use the defrost outlet on the side to defrost. I think that is a really clever solution. Shuts tight when there is no hose connected and can hook up a hose when I need to defrost. Compact, rugged and very well designed."
"I've installed it on my '78 Malibu with a LS1 in it. Easy install, and fit the radiator just right. Drilled 4 holes, bolted it in, connected wires to the computer wires. Was a snap."
"Fan works better than I anticipated, fit was amazing too. Easy to install in custom application. Runs quieter than the straight blade fan that I replaced."
"Outstanding! My transmission was running 190 degrees plus towing my camper. Put this cooler on and it ran at 162 degrees with the a/c on all the time with driving in 90 degree heat. I am really thinking about putting another one on the engine for more cooling. Great product!"