- Coilover KitsChrysler 300
- (91)Lowering KitsChrysler 300
- (1)Lift KitsChrysler 300
- Handling KitsChrysler 300
- (5)Leveling KitsChrysler 300
- (8)Air SuspensionChrysler 300
- (173)Shocks & StrutsChrysler 300
- (65)Coil SpringsChrysler 300
- (155)Sway BarsChrysler 300
- (1)Strut Tower BracesChrysler 300
- (196)Control ArmsChrysler 300
- (2)Subframe BracesChrysler 300
- (3)Alignment KitsChrysler 300
- (10)Leaf SpringsChrysler 300
- (120)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (2)Panhard BarsChrysler 300
- (1)Ball JointsChrysler 300
- (3)Bump StopsChrysler 300
- (7)Suspension LubricantsChrysler 300
- (16)Wheel SpacersChrysler 300
Driving your Chrysler 300 can be made even more enjoyable if you get the suspension just how you want it, and at CARiD we have all of the terrific products you need to help you achieve it. We have put together an unbeatable, exceptional range of suspension systems and shock absorbers from the biggest names in the business, to allow you to upgrade the ride on your Chrysler 300 and improve its performance. We have great gear from Hotchkis, Hellwig, Air Lift and Eibach among other leading manufacturers, and we offer these wonderful items at the best prices available online!
Whatever you want to use to bolster your Chrysler 300's suspension and make it feel fantastic on the road, we've got it. The range includes Chrysler shocks and struts, leveling kits, coil springs, sway bars, bushings and much more, all specifically tailored to your 300. Just look up your car's year and check out the great products available, order them either on our site or over the phone, and wait for our fast delivery to begin enjoying all the benefits of your upgraded Chrysler 300 suspension! Check it all out here at CARiD today!
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine...Set of 4 coilovers designed with both road racing and street driving in mind36 way adjustable damping: All Ksport coilovers offer 36 levels of damping which allow you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover system. Set damping to full soft for a nice comfortable cruising setting for normal driving$783.00 - $2,520.00
- Belltech® Coilover Lowering KitCoilover Kit by Belltech®. Belltech offers coilover front lowering kits designed for the enthusiast who wishes to enhance the performance and looks of their light truck. Kits include two front coilovers with adjustable or pre-set...Front coilovers in all kits can be lowered manually by up to 3”Rear shock absorbers (if included) do not provide height or damping adjustment$550.00 - $4,245.75
- Eibach® Multi-Pro Coilover Lowering KitMulti-Pro Coilover Lowering Kit with Front and Rear Body Drop by Eibach®. Multi-Pro Lowering kits are coilover springs designed with height adjustability for the street-driven performance car that sees some use on the track....$2,013.48 - $2,589.49
- Eibach® Pro-Street Lowering Coilover KitPro-Street Lowering Coilover Kit by Eibach®. For those who do not want the extra cost and complexity of coilovers with adjustable rebound and compression rates, this front and rear set still allows you to adjust ride height...$1,106.61 - $1,703.67
- ST Suspensions® ST X Coilover Lowering KitST X Coilover Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions®. The ultimate in performance, style and handling, ST height adjustable coilover kits are precision engineered and road tested to the highest standards of the German TÜV. Our threaded...$849.99 - $1,999.99
- KW Suspensions® Clubsport Coilover Lowering KitClubsport Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. For more serious racetrack use, KW Suspension offer Clubsport coilover kits in 2-way and 3-way designs. Both offer manual control of both compression and rebound rates, and each...$2,879.99 - $6,419.99
- KW Suspensions® Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitInox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use coilovers that can be lowered individually by hand. For simple, no-muss operation choose the V1 Inox coilovers with damper settings...V1 Inox coilovers feature non-adjustable damper settings that have been pre-set to achieve optimum levels of sport handling, comfort, and safety at any ride heightV2 Inox coilovers allow infinite adjustment of shock rebound damper rates to regulate vehicle pitch and roll behavior for ride comfort (compression is not adjustable)$987.99 - $8,999.99
- RideTech® HQ Series™ CoilOversHQ Series™ CoilOvers by RideTech®. The HQ coil-over allows the driver to tune and adjust the shock performance and/or ride quality at the turn of a knob located on the shock body. The HQ series is a rebound single adjustable shock.Monotube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performanceImpact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service$650.00 - $1,300.00
- RideTech® RQ Series™ CoilOversRQ Series™ CoilOvers by RideTech®. The RQ coil-over retains the same build quality of the other shock-lines and is dialed to the best ride quality possible. The RQ series is a fixed-valve shock.Monotube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performanceImpact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service$550.00 - $1,100.00
- RideTech® TQ Series™ CoilOversTQ Series™ CoilOvers by RideTech®. The TQ coilover has a single rebound adjustment and a dual stage (high speed and low speed) compression adjustment. It uses a remote reservoir that is connected with a 30" braided line for easy...Monotube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performanceImpact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service$1,800.00 - $2,500.00
- Ridetech® Coilover SystemCoilOver System by RideTech®. The RideTech coil-over package includes everything you need to completely upgrade your existing suspension. The package contains upper and lower control-arms (front & rear) plus 4 coil-overs for every...$1,400.00 - $9,450.00
- H&R® Street Performance Coilover Lowering KitStreet Performance Coilover Lowering Kit by H&R®. H&R Street Performance Coil Overs are the perfect suspension solution for discerning drivers—from daily drivers to serious tuners—who can appreciate the awesome handling and...100% Made in GermanyFine tune lowering to what you want$963.13 - $2,070.60
- Tein® Super Street Coilover KitSuper Street Lowering Coilover Kit by Tein®. Performance coilover kit are great for daily driving and spirited driving for all types of drivers. Made in Japan under strict quality control standards and developed by highly trained...Steel Construction1-year Manufacturers Defect Warranty$1,026.00 - $1,662.50
- Bilstein® B12 Series Lowering KitsB12 Series Lowering Kits by Bilstein®. The B12 system provides a lower stance and more stable ride for better road handling and control. This is the most economical way to vastly improve your car's performance AND appearance.Monotube internal designProfessional Cornering System Sport PCSS$626.81 - $1,389.78
- Eibach® Sport Lowering KitSport Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Sport lowering kits are created to give the street driver more aggressive looks with a larger drop in ride height than Pro kits. They offer a thrilling, crisp driving experience that allows your...$161.42 - $1,150.95
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly$51.34 - $67.64
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$1,995.00 - $3,632.50
Chrysler 300 Performance Suspension Reviews
2005 Chrysler 300