Chrysler 300 Performance Suspension
Driving your Chrysler 300 can be made even more enjoyable if you get the suspension just how you want it, and at CARiD we have all of the terrific products you need to help you achieve it. We have put together an unbeatable, exceptional range of suspension systems and shock absorbers from the biggest names in the business, to allow you to upgrade the ride on your Chrysler 300 and improve its performance. We have great gear from Hotchkis, Hellwig, Air Lift and Eibach among other leading manufacturers, and we offer these wonderful items at the best prices available online!
Whatever you want to use to bolster your Chrysler 300's suspension and make it feel fantastic on the road, we've got it. The range includes Chrysler shocks and struts, leveling kits, coil springs, sway bars, bushings and much more, all specifically tailored to your 300. Just look up your car's year and check out the great products available, order them either on our site or over the phone, and wait for our fast delivery to begin enjoying all the benefits of your upgraded Chrysler 300 suspension! Check it all out here at CARiD today!
- KW Suspensions® Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitInox"-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use coilovers that can be lowered individually by hand. For simple, no-muss operation choose the V1 Inox coilovers with damper settings...
$1,583.74from $1,266.99 - $8,728.99# 2608
- Eibach® Pro Lowering KitPro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and some include end links depending on vehicle...
$87.95from $70.36 - $2,138.15# 1278
- Belltech® Coilover Lowering KitCoilover Lowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech offers coilover front lowering kits designed for the enthusiast who wishes to enhance the performance and looks of their light truck. Kits include two front coilovers with adjustable or...
$687.50from $550.00 - $4,245.75# 3097
- ST Suspensions® Sport Shock KitSport Shock Kit by ST Suspensions®. When upgradin your vehicle with lowering Sport Springs, you need to take a look at your shock absorbers along with many of the related suspension and steering components to make sure you are...
$478.11from $382.49 - $509.99# 2835
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. This is a set of 4 coilovers designed with sophisticated adaptability to offer performance during street racing and a comfortable ride over poor road surfaces. Lower mounts allow ride height...
$1,000.50from $800.40 - $2,576.00# 3759
- DC Sports® Strut BarStrut Bar by DC Sports®. DC Sports upper strut bars reduce a vehicle’s chassis flex by connecting the vehicle body at the shock towers for added torsional stiffness. These strut bars vastly improve a car’s road manners and...
$85.50from $68.40 - $180.00# 2678
- Bilstein® B12 Series Lowering KitsB12 Series Lowering Kits by Bilstein®. The B12 system provides a lower stance and more stable ride for better road handling and control. This is the most economical way to vastly improve your car's performance AND appearance....
$787.19from $629.75 - $1,701.84# 4276
- ST Suspensions® Anti-Sway Bar KitAnti-Sway Bar Kit by ST Suspensions®. When tuning your vehicles suspension, there are many ways to change your vehicles handling characteristics. Springs, Dampers and alignment all play huge parts in affecting how your vehicle...
$138.11from $110.49 - $436.00# 2832
- KSport® Airtech Air Suspension SystemAirtech Air Suspension System by KSport®. KSport offers air suspension kits ranging from no frills with manual paddle controls up through full digital control of each separate air spring. All provide ride height adjustment of 4.7...
$2,493.75from $1,995.00 - $5,225.00# 3756
- Eibach® Multi-Pro Lowering KitMulti-Pro Lowering Kit with Front and Rear Body Drop by Eibach®. Multi-Pro Lowering kits are coilover springs designed with height adjustability for the street-driven performance car that sees some use on the track. Multi-Pro-R1...
$342.05from $273.64 - $2,725.06# 1281
- KW Suspensions® Clubsport Coilover Lowering KitClubsport Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. For more serious racetrack use, KW Suspension offer Clubsport coilover kits in 2-way and 3-way designs. Both offer manual control of both compression and rebound rates, and each...
$3,124.99from $2,499.99 - $6,978.99# 2607
- Eibach® Pro-Street Lowering Coilover KitPro-Street Lowering Coilover Kit by Eibach®. For those who do not want the extra cost and complexity of coilovers with adjustable rebound and compression rates, this front and rear set still allows you to adjust ride height...
$1,439.58from $1,151.66 - $1,785.06# 3592
- ST Suspensions® Sport Tech Lowering KitSport Tech Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions®. Suspension Techniques Sport Springs are available for an extensive range of applications in multiple lowering options; each one specifically engineered for optimal performance and...
$265.61from $212.49 - $807.48# 2836
- ST Suspensions® ST X Coilover Lowering KitST X Coilover Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions®. The ultimate in performance, style and handling, ST height adjustable coilover kits are precision engineered and road tested to the highest standards of the German TÜV. Our threaded...
$1,009.36from $807.49 - $1,674.42# 2834
- Koni® STR.T ShocksSTR.T Shocks by Koni®. Ready for the road? For curves? For adrenalin? For fiercely defined ideal lines and every amount of centrifugal force? Company know what excites you. With the introduction of the STR.T sport damper, we give...
$54.33from $43.46 - $144.02# 3955
- Air SuspensionChrysler 300
- Suspension BushingsBushings
- Coil SpringsChrysler 300
- Control ArmsChrysler 300
- Lowering KitsChrysler 300
- Shocks & StrutsChrysler 300
- Steering ComponentsChrysler 300
- Strut Tower BracesChrysler 300
- Sway BarsChrysler 300
- Coilover KitsChrysler 300
- Alignment KitsChrysler 300
- Ball JointsChrysler 300
Product shipped and delivered in 3 weeks. Installation was not simple and pretty lengthy, about a 4 1/2 hour install time. This product is a slight upgrade from the stock SRT8 Sway Bars though.
- Popular 300 Part Numbers
- Eibach® 90.4.30.017.2 - 1.18" Pro-Spacer Kit
- Eibach® 4.7328.680 - 2.0" x 2.0" Sport-System-Plus Lowering Kit
- Energy Suspension® 5.3140R - Front Control Arm Bushings
- ST Suspensions® 90281 - 0.8-2.0" x 1.0-2.2" ST X Coilover Lowering Kit
- Dorman® 521-616 - Rear Passenger Side Camber Link
- Mevotech® CMS25119 - Front Lower Rearward Control Arm (Premier Line Warranty)
- Mevotech® RK80263 - Front Left Sway Bar Link Kit (Standard Line Warranty)
- Mevotech® RK80262 - Front Right Sway Bar Link Kit (Standard Line Warranty)
- Mevotech® MK7470 - Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (Premier Line Warranty)
- MOOG® K7469 - Front Lower Ball Joint
- Chrysler 300 Models
- 300 Base Performance Suspension Parts
- 300 C Performance Suspension Parts
- 300 C Luxury Performance Suspension Parts
- 300 C SRT8 Performance Suspension Parts
- 300 LX Performance Suspension Parts
- 300 Limited Performance Suspension Parts
- 300 S Performance Suspension Parts
- 300 SRT8 Performance Suspension Parts
- 300 Signature Series Performance Suspension Parts
- 300 Touring Performance Suspension Parts