Chrysler 300 Performance Suspension
Driving your Chrysler 300 can be made even more enjoyable if you get the suspension just how you want it, and at CARiD we have all of the terrific products you need to help you achieve it. We have put together an unbeatable, exceptional range of suspension systems and shock absorbers from the biggest names in the business, to allow you to upgrade the ride on your Chrysler 300 and improve its performance. We have great gear from Hotchkis, Hellwig, Air Lift and Eibach among other leading manufacturers, and we offer these wonderful items at the best prices available online!
Whatever you want to use to bolster your Chrysler 300's suspension and make it feel fantastic on the road, we've got it. The range includes Chrysler shocks and struts, leveling kits, coil springs, sway bars, bushings and much more, all specifically tailored to your 300. Just look up your car's year and check out the great products available, order them either on our site or over the phone, and wait for our fast delivery to begin enjoying all the benefits of your upgraded Chrysler 300 suspension! Check it all out here at CARiD today!
- Energy Suspension® - Control Arm BushingsStarting at: $79.30$79.30
- Belltech® - Coilover Lowering KitStarting at: $1,037.69$1,037.69
- Bilstein® - B6 Series ShocksStarting at: $105.20$105.20
- Eibach® - Pro-Alignment Rear Camber BushingsStarting at: $85.86$85.86
- Hellwig® - Street Performance Front Sway BarStarting at: $131.51$131.51
- KSport® - Airtech Air Suspension SystemStarting at: $2,755.00$2,755.00
- Crown® - Control ArmStarting at: $87.44$87.44
- DC Sports® - Front Carbon Steel Strut BarStarting at: $167.44$167.44
- WARN® - Black Powder Coated Differential Skid PlateStarting at: $101.75$101.75
- Monroe® - Sensa-Trac™ Shocks and StrutsStarting at: $28.54$28.54
| Posted by Jonathan | (Fountain Valley, CA)
This set of coilovers is really great. These are pretty much like KW coilover Variant 1. I was worried that the ride will be rough and hard and I will sacrifice the comfort but no, these run like OEM and even firmer. Hopefully, these will last for a long time.
Base • C • C SRT8 • Limited • Touring • LX • Signature Series • S • SRT8 • C Luxury