2010 Chrysler 300 Performance Suspension
1 - 60 of 176 results
- Belltech® Coilover Lowering KitChrysler 300 RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 4 Door 2010, Coilover Lowering Kit with 0.8"-2" Front and 0.9"-2.1" Rear Body Drop by Belltech®. Belltech offers coilover front lowering kits designed for the enthusiast who wishes to enhance the...Front coilovers in all kits can be lowered manually by up to 3”Rear shock absorbers (if included) do not provide height or damping adjustment$1,510.08
- Eibach® Multi-Pro Lowering KitChrysler 300C SRT8 2010, Multi-Pro Lowering Kit with 0"-2.5" Front and 0"-2" Rear Lift Height by Eibach®. Multi-Pro Lowering kits are coilover springs designed with height adjustability for the street-driven performance car that...Multi-Pro kits are coilover spring/shock assemblies that are manually height adjustableMulti-Pro kits are designed for the enthusiast who does mostly street driving with a moderate amount of club racing or drag strip time trials on weekends$2,334.78 - $2,892.64
- Eibach® Pro-Street Lowering Coil-Over KitChrysler 300 V6 RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2010, Pro-Street Lowering Coil-Over Kit with 0"-2.5" Front and 0"-2" Rear Lift Height by Eibach®. Includes: 4 Coil-Overs. For those who do not want the extra cost and complexity of coilovers...Set of 4 coilover spring assembliesFeatures adjustment for ride height of up to 3 inches$1,493.91
- ST Suspensions® ST X Coilover Lowering KitChrysler 300 4 Door RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2010, ST X Coilover Lowering Kit with 0.8-2.0" Front and 1.0-2.2" Rear Body Drop by ST Suspensions®. This is a set of front and rear twin-tube coilovers with adjustable ride height created...Set of 4 complete coilover assemblies for the front and rear of your vehicleDesigned for a higher level of ride comfort, retaining a comfortable spring rate with effective harmonic damping$892.49
- KW Suspensions® Clubsport Coilover Lowering KitChrysler 300 RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2010, Clubsport Coilover Lowering Kit with 0.8"-2.0" Front and 0.9"-2.1" Rear Body Drop by KW Suspensions®, 2-Way Adjustable, with Front Top Mounts. Top Mount Adjustability: None. For more...ClubSport 2-way and 3-way coilover sets are available (includes 4 for front and rear)2-way coilovers offer manual control of both compression and rebound rates$2,749.99
- KW Suspensions® Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitChrysler 300 2010, Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use coilovers that can be lowered individually by hand. For simple, no-muss operation choose the V1 Inox coilovers with...V1 Inox coilovers feature non-adjustable damper settings that have been pre-set to achieve optimum levels of sport handling, comfort, and safety at any ride heightV2 Inox coilovers allow infinite adjustment of shock rebound damper rates to regulate vehicle pitch and roll behavior for ride comfort (compression is not adjustable)$1,729.99 - $2,049.99
- H&R® Street Performance Coilover KitChrysler 300C Base / SRT8 2010, Street Performance Coilover Kit by H&R®. H&R Street Performance Coil Overs are the perfect suspension solution for discerning drivers—from daily drivers to serious tuners—who can appreciate the...$1,237.74
- Bilstein® B12 Series Pro-Kit Lowering KitChrysler 300 5.7L RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2010, B12 Series Pro-Kit Front and Rear Lowering Kit with 1.57" Front and Rear Body Drop by Bilstein®. Dampers: Yellow. Springs: Dark Gray. Design: Monotube. The B12 system provides a lower...BILSTEIN monotube gas pressure technologyBILSTEIN inverted tube technology eliminates rod flex and provides unmatched lateral stability$688.51
- Eibach® Pro Lowering KitChrysler 300 RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2010, Pro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightIncludes a set of sport springs, bump stops, shock absorbers$715.10 - $1,202.36
- Eibach® Sport Lowering KitChrysler 300 V6 RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2010, Sport Lowering Kit with 2" Front and Rear Lift Height by Eibach®. Sport lowering kits are created to give the street driver more aggressive looks with a larger drop in ride height than...“Sport” series signifies a more extreme level of ride height drop vs. “Pro” series kits which feature a moderate level of dropDesigned for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride height$715.10 - $1,181.40
- ST Suspensions® Sport Tech Lowering KitChrysler 300 4 Door RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2010, Sport Tech Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions®. ST Suspensions offers front and rear Sport Tech line springs and shocks designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle to a...Sport Tech line products are designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle to a moderate extentSpring and shock sets are sold together or separately$297.49 - $807.48
- Air Lift® 4-Way Digital Air Management System (1/2" Air Lines, 5 Gallon Tank, 175 psi, 380C Chrome Compressor)Chrysler 300 / 300C 2010, 4-Way Digital Air Management System by Air Lift®. 1/2" Air Lines, 5 Gallon Tank, 175 psi, 380C Chrome Compressor. Air Lift offers a wide variety of complete kits with everything needed to set up an air...Kits contain air compressor(s), reserve tank, gauges, control switches, and all related hardware and air lines needed for installationAir springs are not included in Air Management System kits$1,501.69
- Air Lift® Performance Air Suspension Lowering KitChrysler 300 / 300C RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2010, Performance Air Suspension Lowering Kit by Air Lift®. Modifications not Required. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4 inches of drop in ride height when...Air bag spring supports are available for factory coil springs and leaf spring designsAvailable in front and rear sets sized for your make and model specifically$1,125.00 - $3,225.00
- Bilstein® B6 Series ShockChrysler 300 2010, B6 Series Shock for Stock Height Vehicles by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. BILSTEIN B6 gas pressure shocks and struts are designed to mount in the stock location on a range of...Improved safety and sportinessAdded traction and enhanced stability$113.03 - $135.31
- Eibach® Pro-Damper Shock Absorber KitChrysler 300 RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2010, Pro-Damper Shock Absorber Kit by Eibach®, 4 per Pack. This is a set of 4 shock absorbers designed for use with OEM, Pro Kit, Or Sport Line spring sets, tailored to match the progressively...Set of 4 shock absorbers for the front and rear of your vehicleTailored to match the exact height and progressive spring rate of Eibach Pro and Sport springs$500.94
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ Front Strut AssemblyChrysler 300 / 300C RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2010, Monro-Matic Plus™ Front Strut Assembly by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Body Length:19.33". Length: 19.83" Compressed, 24.98" Extended with 5.15" Stroke. Without Dust Shield....An ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving conditionImproved ride at an economical price$64.75
- Koni® STR.T Street Shock AbsorberChrysler 300 RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) without Load Leveling Suspension 2010, STR.T Street Shock Absorber by Koni®. Adjustment Type: Non-Adjustable. Available in Orange Color. 1 Per Pack. Ready for the road? For curves? For...Perfect road holding and optimal handlingIndividually tailored – the right STR.T kit for every type of vehicle$81.90 - $126.10
- ST Suspensions® Coil SpringsChrysler 300 4 Door RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) / AWD (All Wheel Drive) without the EDC System 2010, Sport Shock Kit by ST Suspensions®. 1 per Vechicle. This is a set of coil springs designed for achieve handling improvements in...Set of 2 coil springsStiffer-than-OEM spring rate reduces body roll, nose dive, and rear squat for improved handling$509.99
- Belltech® Lowering Coil Spring KitChrysler 300 2010, Lowering Coil Spring Kit with 1.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by Belltech®. This is a set replacement coil springs designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle to a moderate extent and achieve...Set replacement coil springs designed to reduce side-to-side lean, nose dive, and squat under aggressive drivingCrafted from chromium alloy steel for superior strength and resilience that resists spring sag over time$246.05
- Eibach® Pro-Kit Lowering Coil SpringsChrysler 300 2010, Pro-Kit Lowering Coil Springs by Eibach®, 4 per Pack. These performance-oriented replacement spring sets offer a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during normal driving while eliminating...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightWhen installed, your vehicle’s ride height will be lowered$306.25
- Eibach® Sportline Lowering Coil SpringsChrysler 300 V6 RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2010, Sportline Lowering Coil Springs with 2" Front and Rear Body Drop by Eibach®, 4 per Pack. These performance-oriented replacement springs offer a lower-than-stock ride height that...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightSet of four springs with a lower than stock ride height$290.80
- H&R® Sport SpringsChrysler 300C 2010, Sport Springs by H&R®. Sport Spring kits are H&R’s number one selling product. Enhance the look of your vehicle with a reduced fender well gap. H&R Sport Springs lower the vehicle center of gravity and reduce...$250.32 - $263.76
- Tein® S-Tech Spring KitChrysler 300C Base / SRT8 2010, S-Tech Spring Kit by Tein®. TEIN S-Tech Springs are an excellent step towards suspension tuning. They offer approximately a 1.5 inch drop for a more aggressive appearance and increased road holding...Increase HandlingSteel Construction$268.00
- Belltech® Anti-Sway BarsChrysler 300 RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 4 Door 2010, Anti-Sway Bars by Belltech®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for neutral steering and...Anti-sway bars effectively decrease suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-formed solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight$175.31 - $362.99
- Eibach® Sway BarChrysler 300 V6 RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2010, Sway Bar by Eibach®. Eibach offers premium, one-piece front and rear steel sway bars that reduce side-to-side body roll around turns, enhance grip, and reduce unwanted weight transfer...Depending on vehicle application, sway bar ends may or may not be available with multiple mounting holes to adjust the level of stiffnessSway bars are forged from one solid piece of steel for greater strength and have no welds$216.64 - $458.43
- Hellwig® Street Performance Front Sway BarChrysler 300C Base With Reuses Factory End Links 2010, Street Performance Front Sway Bar by Hellwig®. Diameter: 1.25". Hellwig offers front sway bars designed for lowered trucks or other performance-oriented vehicles. Effectively...Front sway bar sets are designed for lowered trucks or other performance-oriented vehiclesReduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and restores full vehicle control$152.65
- ST Suspensions® Anti-Sway Bar KitChrysler 300 4 Door RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2010, Anti-Sway Bar Kit by ST Suspensions®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premium, one-piece front and rear solid steel sway bars from ST...Set of front and rear anti-roll sway barsEffectively decreases suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turns$187.00 - $378.25
- Whiteline® Sway BarChrysler 300 2010, Adjustable Sway Bar by Whiteline®. Heavy Duty Blade. 2 Point Adjustable. This Whiteline sway bar gives more grip, better handling, outright performance - it's the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$224.82 - $233.82
- DC Sports® Front Carbon Steel Strut BarChrysler 300C Base 2010, Front Carbon Steel Strut Bar by DC Sports®. DC Sports upper strut bars reduce a vehicle’s chassis flex by connecting the vehicle body at the shock towers for added torsional stiffness. These strut bars...$167.43
- Mevotech® TTX Front Lower Ball JointChrysler 300 / 300C RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2010, TTX Front Lower Ball Joint by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Vehicle. Especially designed for heavy-duty wear and tear, these ball joints will handle the toughest work you can throw at them...High Tensile Steel construction provides minimal deformation at extreme loading conditionsEasysnap locking – for secure locking and extreme strength protection$27.67
- Tein® EDFC Active Motor KitChrysler 300 2010, EDFC Active Motor Kit by Tein®. M10-M12. The EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) makes it possible for the driver to control the damping force at the touch of a button while in the driver's seat. This is...Additional Features for EDFC Control Unit:Compact 1/4 DIN size$165.00
- Eibach® Pro-Alignment Rear Camber BushingsChrysler 300C RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2010, Pro-Alignment Rear Camber Bushings by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops with the addition of “Plus” kit...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightIncludes a set of sport springs, bump stops, shock absorbers$77.99
- Energy Suspension® Control Arm BushingsChrysler 300C Base / SRT8 2010, Control Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension lets you upgrade worn and crumbling rubber bushings that dampen vibrations at mounting points for front upper and lower control arms,...See Product Options for replacement bushing kits for lower and upper control arms, torsion arms, trailing arms, and track armsHigh-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can$92.04 - $123.41
- Energy Suspension® Rear Sub-Frame Bushing SetChrysler 300 / 300C 2010, Rear Sub-Frame Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. Color: Red. Upgrade and replace all the rubber mounts and bushings that have become degraded between the body and frame of your vehicle with the...Kit features replacement polyurethane pieces for all original rubber mounts and bushings between your vehicle’s body and frameHigh-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can$170.60
- Energy Suspension® Sway Bar BushingsChrysler 300 2010, Sway Bar Bushings by Energy Suspension®. These are sets of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the points where your front or rear...Set of 2 replacement polyurethane sway bar bushings (designed for front or rear applications) that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinementChoose the Front or Rear set that includes reinforced, zinc-coated outer steel mounting sleeves, or individual bushings-only sets$14.53 - $26.55
- Whiteline® Control Arm BushingsChrysler 300 2010, Control Arm Bushings by Whiteline®. Worn control arm bushings have a huge influence on vehicle stability and braking efficiency. Replace these worn bushings with Whiteline control arm bushings for chassis control.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$35.82 - $134.82
- Whiteline® Radius Arm BushingsChrysler 300 2010, Radius Arm Bushings by Whiteline®. Not many know but worn suspension bushings have an effect on braking performance. Radius rod bushings in particular tend to absorb most of the loads under braking resulting in...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$40.41 - $89.82
- Whiteline® Rear Forward and Rearward Crossmember Mount Bushing KitChrysler 300 2010, Rear Forward and Rearward Crossmember Mount Bushing Kit by Whiteline®. Minimise axle tramp in high powered vehicles with these Whiteline crossmember bushings.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$224.82
- Whiteline® Rear Inner and Outer Toe Link BushingsChrysler 300 2010, Rear Inner and Outer Toe Link Bushings by Whiteline®. Outer Diameter: 40.3mm (1.59"). Inner Diameter: 21.4mm (0.84"). Restore the rear end of your vehicle to as new condition and appearance with black bushings...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$35.82
- Whiteline® Rear Trailing Arm BushingsChrysler 300 2010, Rear Trailing Arm Bushings by Whiteline®. Standard. Outer Diameter: 38.5mm (1.52"). Inner Diameter: 21.7mm (0.85"). Restore the rear end of your vehicle to as new condition and appearance with black bushings from...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$26.82 - $40.32
- Whiteline® Shock Absorber BushingsChrysler 300 2010, Shock Absorber Bushings by Whiteline®. Standard. Replace worn shock absorber bushings to as new condition and appearance with Whiteline synthetic elastomer bushings.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$31.32 - $62.82
- Whiteline® Sway Bar Mount BushingsChrysler 300 2010, Sway Bar Mount Bushings by Whiteline®. Whiteline sway bar products improve sway bar effectiveness for more balanced and predictable cornering.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$17.82
- KSport® 0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Coilover KitChrysler 300 / 300C 2010, Kontrol Pro Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Spring Rate: 672 lb/in (Front), 1450 lb/in (Rear). Without Front and Rear Camber Plates. This is a set of 4 coilovers designed...Set of 4 coilovers designed with both road racing and comfortable street driving in mindLower mounts allow ride height drops without compromising suspension travel$945.00
- KSport® Airtech Air Suspension SystemChrysler 300C Base 2010, Airtech Air Suspension System by KSport®. Upper Mount: Aluminum (Front), Aluminum (Rear). KSport offers air suspension kits ranging from no frills with manual paddle controls up through full digital control...All air suspension kits include 4 air springs with height adjustability and 36 levels of damping adjustmentBasic kit features 1 Viair 380C air compressor, while Deluxe and above kits feature 2 Viair 380C air compressors$1,995.00 - $5,225.00
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsChrysler 300 2010, OESpectrum™ Shocks and Struts by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Without Extended Hydraulic Lockout. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged$27.56 - $75.89
- Monroe® Quick-Strut™ Front Complete Strut AssemblyChrysler 300 2.7L / 3.5L RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2010, Quick-Strut™ Front Complete Strut Assembly by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Body Length:19.33". Length: 19.83" Compressed, 24.98" Extended with 5.15" Stroke. With Dust...Preassembled and ready to installSaves time and increases your safety – no need to disassemble components and compress the coil spring$117.83
- Monroe® Specialty™ Rear Shock AbsorberChrysler 300 RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2010, Specialty™ Rear Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Length: 17.708" Compressed, 24.477" Extended with 6.769" Stroke. With Plastic Dust Shield. Without Extended Bumper Stop....Restores your vehicle factory ride height and provides a stable comfortable rideDirect OE style replacement$201.41
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsChrysler 300 2010, Excel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven$36.53 - $101.84
- KYB® Strut-Plus™ Strut and Coil Spring AssemblyChrysler 300 RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) without Performance Suspension 2010, Strut-Plus™ Strut and Coil Spring Assembly by KYB®, 1 per Vehicle. Restore your vehicle's original ride, handling, and control capabilities with this...Designed to restore the original ride control and ride height performance including common wear parts like the strut mount bearingFully assembled$122.65
- Unity® Bare StrutChrysler 300 / 300C 2010, Bare Strut by Unity®. Complimenting our line of complete strut assemblies to offer full suspension solutions for the entire vehicle.Offering now over 300 SKU’s covering over 3000 applicationsCovering ALL of the premium movers$27.53 - $36.78
- Crown® Suspension Strut AssemblyChrysler 300 2010, Suspension Strut Assembly by Crown®. Suspension Strut Assembly. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will...Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$81.52
- Sachs® Super Touring™ Shocks and StrutsChrysler 300 2010, Super Touring™ Shocks and Struts by Sachs®. SACHS shock absorbers distinguish themselves through original equipment quality and innovative technology. They provide performance and dynamics, ensuring perfect...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$48.41 - $118.65
- FCS® Complete Strut AssemblyChrysler 300 2.7L / 3.5L RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2010, Complete Strut Assembly by FCS®. 1 per Pack. The FCS complete strut assembly is engineered to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and control. The unit is manufactured...Designed to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and controlProvides consistent dampening over a wide range of temperatures$108.04
- SenSen® Speedy Strut™ Front Complete Strut AssemblyChrysler 300 Sedan Gas V6 RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) without Performance Suspension 2010, Speedy Strut™ Front Complete Strut Assembly by SenSen®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Quantity per Vehicle: 1. To restore your vehicle's factory ride...Designed to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and controlMeets or exceeds OE quality and standards$105.91
- Gabriel® ReadyMount™ Fully Loaded Strut AssemblyChrysler 300 / 300C 5.7L RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2010, ReadyMount™ Fully Loaded Front Driver Side Strut Assembly by Gabriel®. Quantity: 1 per Vehicle. As a structural sub-system in the suspension/steering system of the vehicle,...Strut comes pre-assembled, saving up to 1 1/2 hours in installation timeEach design is 100% Fit- and Ride-tested by Gabriel's Answerman Techs to verify proper fit and real-world performance$174.37
- Gabriel® Ultra™ Premium StrutChrysler 300 / 300C RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2010, Ultra™ Premium Front Driver Side Strut by Gabriel®. Quantity: 1 per Vehicle. Length: 19.37" Collapsed, 25.17" Extended with 5.8" Stroke. Upper Mount Code: SS6. With Accessory Kit....Infinitely Variable Damping for on-demand control on all road conditionsG-Force technology for quicker response, improved product life and consistent, reliable ride control$86.25
- MOOG® Alignment Camber / Caster Bolt KitChrysler 300 / 300C Sedan RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2010, Alignment Camber / Caster Bolt Kit by MOOG®. At Front Upper Control Arm. 1 per Vehicle. Adjustment Range: -0.3 to 0.3 Degree. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory...Designed to make steering and suspension repairs easyDirect fit$20.55
- Mevotech® Control ArmChrysler 300 2010, Control Arm by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between the...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment$54.82 - $193.72
- Mevotech® Lateral LinkChrysler 300 / 300C 2010, Lateral Link by Mevotech®. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that goes above and beyond the industry standards, Mevotech...Built to match or go beyond OE standardsDirect replacement$54.20 - $65.28
- Crown® Control ArmChrysler 300 2010, Control Arm by Crown®. Control Arm. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for...Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$90.94
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Performance PartsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Performance PartsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Performance PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
2010 Chrysler 300 Performance Suspension Reviews
Average rating: 4.5 - 3 reviews
4.5 of 5
2010 Chrysler 300 / Posted by Jonathan (Fountain Valley, CA) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes
- Related 2010 Chrysler 300 Pages
- 2010 Chrysler 300 Models
- 2010 Chrysler 300 Base Performance Suspension Parts
- 2010 Chrysler 300 C Performance Suspension Parts
- 2010 Chrysler 300 C Lujo Performance Suspension Parts
- 2010 Chrysler 300 C SRT8 Performance Suspension Parts
- 2010 Chrysler 300 Limited Performance Suspension Parts
- 2010 Chrysler 300 S Performance Suspension Parts
- 2010 Chrysler 300 Touring Performance Suspension Parts