Chevy Tahoe Trailer Hitches
If you are looking for a car that will provide comfort and power at the same time then consider riding the Chevy Tahoe. This large SUV provides a comfortable ride quality and great handling. It’s also quite spacious, with the capacity to hold at least nine people. It has superior power and a large towing capacity. It is the ideal recreational vehicle. You can take your friends and family for a picnic at the park or a tour of the countryside with no strain at all. All you would need is a trailer to pack their luggage. You need to visit CARiD for a high quality trailer hitch. CARiD stocks a wide selection of Chevy Tahoe trailer hitches to suit different vehicles and purposes. It stocks weight distribution trailer hitches, Gooseneck and 5th wheel trailer hitches. They also keep equalization hitches to help in distributing the tongue weight to the front axle. People who wish to use a large trailer prefer gooseneck and 5th wheel trailer hitches. However, if your load is not much you may opt to get a weight distribution trailer hitch.
Chevy Tahoe trailer hitches are easy to install. Gooseneck and 5th wheel trailer hitches require some drilling to attach to your vehicle. Manufacturers provide a template showing you where to place the holes in the appropriate places. After that, installation should take you less than half an hour to execute. The dealers will provide the appropriate hardware kit and instruction manual to guide you on how to go about the whole process. No adjustment on your part is required. They come as a completely welded construction ready for installation. Trailer hitches are also black powdered to ensure no rusting affects the hitch. You can use the hitch under all weather conditions without the risk of damage or deterioration.
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $110.31$110.31
- Hopkins® - Brake-Force™ Brake ControlStarting at: $47.19$47.19
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $29.99$29.99
- Pro Series® - 5th Wheel Installation KitStarting at: $52.14$52.14
- Eurosport Daytona® - Tahoe Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- WARN® - Shackle Bracket for 2" Hitch ReceiverStarting at: $49.52$49.52
- Pilot® - Navigator Clear Hitch Mount Back-Up LightsStarting at: $31.78$31.78
- Hidden Hitch® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $121.78$121.78
- Tow Ready® - T-One Connector AssemblyStarting at: $33.60$33.60
- DefenderWorx® - Chevy Tahoe Style Hitch CoverStarting at: $59.70$59.70
| Posted by Blake | (Smyrna, TN)
The harness was very easy to install and took only about 5 mins. This was much easier than trying to run the wires myself. I would recommend this product to anyone needing to run wiring for a trailer.
Base • LS • LT • Limited • Z71 • LTZ • Hybrid • PPV • SSV