- Hood PanelsChevy Tahoe
- Hood Shocks + StrutsChevy Tahoe
- (1)Hood Locks + LatchesChevy Tahoe
- Hood Release Cables + HandlesChevy Tahoe
- Hood Hinges + SpringsChevy Tahoe
- Hood ScoopsChevy Tahoe
- (11)Hood HardwareChevy Tahoe
- (71)Custom HoodsChevy Tahoe
- (50)Custom Hood ScoopsChevy Tahoe
- (20)Hood PinsChevy Tahoe
- (4)Bug DeflectorsChevy Tahoe
- Custom Wiper CowlsChevy Tahoe
- (6)Emblems + LetteringChevy Tahoe
- (23)Sound DeadeningChevy Tahoe
- (55)Automotive PaintChevy Tahoe
The Chevy Tahoe is a perfect vehicle for getting to and from work, and for driving around town since it has everything you deserve: style, comfort, and safety. In return, you need to take great care of your Chevy Tahoe. If any of its auto parts become damaged, old, or deformed, you need to fit it with the finest replacement parts available. The replacement of a damaged hood is one of the things you will probably have to deal with sooner or later. This is one of the procedures that cannot be put off for later. That’s because a deformed hood will not only ruin your Tahoe’s stylish appearance, but also put your engine in danger.
When choosing a Chevy Tahoe hood, it is always good to know all of your options. This way, you can pick the option that you believe fits your vehicle, your needs, and your preferences. When you shop in our internet store, you can select from several different types of material. We offer steel, fiberglass, carbon fiber, and composite hoods. One of our most popular hood materials is composite. What makes the composite hoods special is that they are welded from several different materials. Each material gives the hood some positive characteristic that leaves you with a top-quality hood.
- Sherman® HoodHood by Sherman®. Vehicle hoods are often exposed to wear and tear and can be seriously damaged in a front end collision. Restore a like-new look of your vehicle with a replacement Hood Panel Assembly designed to meet OEM criteria...Direct fit replacementFactory original quality at a reasonable price$10.04 - $1,406.67
- Goodmark® HoodHood by Goodmark®. Although the hoods on most classic and muscle cars usually had distinctive features, like the average car most of the hood is flat, so every little flaw is obvious. And mounted in such a conspicuous position, a...$128.05 - $832.60
- Auto Metal Direct® HoodHood by Auto Metal Direct®. Don't let rusted, dented, dinged, or otherwise damaged hood degrade your vehicle's appearance. Restore a brand new look of your hauler with a premium hood that is made just like your stock hood with all...Direct replacement – ensures a perfect fitOEM look on both sides$166.71 - $809.99
- OER® HoodHood by OER®. Add a custom appearance to your truck by adding a high performance hood. This beautiful hood is designed to apply to any 1999-2005 model truck and adds a high performance appearance to any truck! At CARiD.com you can...Factory original quality for less moneyDirect fit replacement$202.49 - $575.99
- Replace® Hood PanelHood Panel by Replace®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$6.78 - $1,270.03
- Replace® Hood HingesHood Hinges by Replace®. Hood hinge replacement can become necessary if the hinge is worn or collision damaged. However, a used hinge may not be in much better condition, and a new hinge may give you sticker shock at the dealer....Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$5.00 - $115.43
- Sherman® Hood HingesHood Hinges by Sherman®. What makes Sherman parts different is attention to detail, and an unwavering commitment to deliver the kind of solid value demanded from parts the Sherman experts use in their own projects. That's why...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$8.16 - $74.10
- Dorman® Hood Latch AssemblyHood Latch Assembly by Dorman®. Featuring either zinc coating or painted steel for reliable corrosion resistance, Dorman’s Hood Latch is designed for long-lasting use. Its steel construction helps safeguard against breakage,...Brackets included (where applicable)Rust-resistant$9.90 - $39.68
- Sherman® Hood LatchHood Latch by Sherman®. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged, or otherwise damaged auto body parts with the high quality and affordable price of Sherman products. Designed with OE quality...Factory original quality at a reasonable priceOE-style look and function$9.06 - $89.61
- Replace® Hood Latch SupportHood Latch Support by Replace®. When a vehicle is in a front end collision, the minor components must be evaluated for reuse as carefully as the major panels. For example, if faulty or damaged hood components are reused, a...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$3.00 - $113.06
- Goodmark® Hood InsertHood Insert by Goodmark®. Although the hoods on most classic and muscle cars usually had distinctive features, like the average car most of the hood is flat, so every little flaw is obvious. And mounted in such a conspicuous...Faithful reproduction of the original partHighest quality sheet metal parts available$10.06 - $214.83
- Auto Metal Direct® Hood InsertsHood Inserts by Auto Metal Direct®. Premium replacement hood parts offered by the experts at AMD will help you restore the brand new look and proper function of your vehicle's hood. Auto Metal Direct carries all correct OE...Direct replacement – ensures a perfect fitOEM quality at less cost$26.95 - $344.99
- Dorman® Hood Release CableHood Release Cable by Dorman®. Restore and maintain the quick, easy opening of your hood with Dorman’s Hood Release Cable. Constructed of high-quality stainless steel, it naturally resists corrosion. Plus, it’s engineered to...$9.24 - $79.40
- Dorman® Hood Release HandleHood Release Handle by Dorman®. Dorman’s Hood Release Handle is suitable for a range of applications. All our Hood Release Handles are constructed from high-quality materials for long-lasting durability.Restores the ease and convenience of popping open the hoodManufacturing materials include tough nylon$9.22 - $21.28
- Monroe® Max-Lift™ Hood Lift SupportMax-Lift™ Hood Lift Support by Monroe®. Max-Lift lift supports are an ideal replacement for worn original units designed for opening and holding hoods, hatches, lids, etc. These gas charged lift supports are equipped with a...Lifts and holds open hatches trunks and hoodsSuperior rod finish resists corrosion$10.05 - $26.54
Guides & Articles
- Replacement HoodsReplacement Hoods: Easy Sheet Metal Work For The DIY Gal Or GuyThe hood panel of your car or truck is an integral part of your vehicle, and one of the first things people see when they look at your car or truck. When a hood panel isn't 100% right, there's no hiding it. And if you've got a classic from your youth, you are not going to feel good about your ride when sheet metal is compromised - especially a hood panel. Unfortunately, it doesn't take much to damage a hood panel. Any vehicle that's seen a number of miles is bound to have some kind of wear and damage to its engine lid. Statistically, accidents are most likely to result in front-end vehicle damage where hood panels are crinkled beyond repair. Hits from the side can be just as damaging, because left or right fenders usually always push into the hood panel.
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
- Thule® Stacker Kayak Carrier$159.95
Chevy Tahoe Hoods Reviews
1995 Chevy Tahoe